Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Nimaaaaa! 🤗 Thank you so much, my beautiful friend! You always motivate me so much and encourage me to write more and more. Thank you sooo much for your kind comments. 🤗

I am glad that you liked my choice of words... 😳 I was afraid that my vocab may make people uncomfortable here. I am glad that didn't happen.

Ani in my mind is always going to be the torch-bearer, the guiding light for Bondu. I am not saying that Bondu will need his guidance for a long time as she herself is really smart. But I think the dynamics of a husband and wife need that kind of reliance of a wife on her husband... In Ani's case, he is anyway a lot older than Bon, and he knows her inside out. His experience is more and his outlook is vaster. Even when Bondu becomes independent, I would still want her to have that kind of respect and reliance for maybe her emotional needs on her husband. 😳 It's just an orthodox and stereotypical way that I take this relationship between a husband and wife. You may not agree with me... 😳

Answering such questions and addressing these issues "in a proper way" is really important especially when the kids are growing and they get exposed to various topics like sex etc. If adults act weird regarding these issues, the kids will automatically believe that it is something taboo... or controversial. If the adults normalize these things and teach the kids the rights and the wrongs, the kids will automatically believe that these things are just normal parts of life and they will not put extra thoughts into such matters.

Thats what worked for me at least when I was growing up... 😆

Can’t agree more Ayesha🤗

I also think the same about a wife being emotionally dependent on husband.. actually that is the beauty of this relationship.. isn’t it? That’s why they are called each other’s better half!! 😊

And like you I also want grown up Bon to still emotionally rely on her patibabu :)

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

After a long time signed in forum and found this masterpiece 😊 Can we please get such decent and simple explanation of such things in the show please

Thank you sooo much Prit... 😳🤗 You are too kind. 🤗

This os of yours reminded me the good touch and bad touch in the show. I am really amazed and happy to read how beautifully, decently and simply you explained this sensitive topic with the pure emotions and pure feelings of Rudhita and a realistic view of their journey and you also described the impacts of early pregnancy and age gap between children shortly yet to the point.

Its a very important issue, I believe. In those days, sending off daughters to their sasurals without any knowledge about these things as it was all considered a taboo was a norm. Even Sampoorna didn't know. I found this show really intriguing when Aniruddh gave a book to Saurav to make Sampoorna understand these things and the way the makers broached the sensitive topics of good touch and bad touch was also commendable, as you pointed out. 👍🏼

Ofcourse it was the decent explanation of the topic with maali and mitti thing which I liked about this os but ofcourse it was one more beautiful description of their pure relation which I loved the most.

Aniruddh is like that gentleman for me always. No matter how independent Bondu becomes eventually, I would want her to have Aniruddh's shoulders of sanity to lean on and rely on always... 😳😆 Aur aisa show mien aaj kal nahi dikha rahay hain! 🤪

You're such an amazing writer Ayesha ❤️I would really love to have you as writer of the show, I wish makers to read your stories and offer you a job as BB writer 😆❤️

😆😆 I would love that toooo!!!

Thank you soo much once again, Prit. ❤️🤗

Word Count: 1

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

This was so beautiful❤️👏

Thankkk you buddy! ❤️🤗

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Ayesha🤗

Damn!! This is amazing❤️

You penned it down so beautiful👍🏼

everything on point👏

Loved it👏

Ashhhh! 🤗

Thank you thank you! 😳🤗

I am sooo glad that you liked it. ❤️

Thanks a lot once again for your kind comments... ❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Can’t agree more Ayesha🤗

I also think the same about a wife being emotionally dependent on husband.. actually that is the beauty of this relationship.. isn’t it? That’s why they are called each other’s better half!! 😊

And like you I also want grown up Bon to still emotionally rely on her patibabu :)

Awww yes yes... better halves... 👍🏼😳 And our Ani Bon are not only better halves, but they are also soulmates. ❤️

She will always rely on her patibabu. I think she is going to turn into a fiery, spirited independent woman and Aniruddh will turn all shaant and poised (unlike now😆), And then he will be the one who will help her channel all her inner thoughts and turmoils.

nims23 thumbnail

Awww yes yes... better halves... 👍🏼😳 And our Ani Bon are not only better halves, but they are also soulmates. ❤️

She will always rely on her patibabu. I think she is going to turn into a fiery, spirited independent woman and Aniruddh will turn all shaant and poised (unlike now😆), And then he will be the one who will help her channel all her inner thoughts and turmoils.

Yup.. ani Bon are better halves as well as soulmates!!!

And you are right.. Bon will turn into an outspoken, fearless and high spirited woman whom ani will have to help in taming down her emotions !!😆

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww yar... you are soo sweet. ❤️🤗 Thank you so much for liking my writing and taking out time to comment and share your views with me. 😳 It truly means a lot! 🤗

Nima has given me an idea. I am thinking to write about that now. 👍🏼

Aysh 🤗❤️you're so modest!How can someone not praise such wonderful writings 💕!

I'm anticipating goodies okay!!Write soon😆❤️

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Heyyyy buddy!🤗

You are sooo sweet. ❤️

Thank you so much for your beautiful comments. Hearing praise from such an amazing writer as yourself is surely motivating and very uplifting. 😳🤗

I am super glad that you liked my write up and didnt find it cringey. 😆

I will surely write something soon. Nima has already given me an idea. 😳😆

@bold- yeh mere liye jyada ho gya...kahin main udhne na lagu🤣😆main bas likhti hoon...glad that you find my writing amazing😳

And yeah waiting for you next OS

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please translate the Hindi for me because not understanding the flow of the story.

I will reply once I get to understand the concept.👏

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Please translate the Hindi for me because not understanding the flow of the story.

I will reply once I get to understand the concept.👏

Hi dear🤗 new to the forum? Welcome :)

You can check page no.3 for the English translation. Ayesha has already translated it. Enjoy:)