"The Talk About Intimacy" A RudhiTa OS

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

An absolute masterpiece...Loved the way Anirudhh explained the reproduction process which were ofcourse your words and thoughts...

This was a next level write up...Sweet and the Sweetest...

Looking forward for more such pieces from you, blessing our screens and eyes..

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayesha🤗

It’s a very very beautiful os dear

First of all kudos to you for choosing this subject to write a os!!!👍🏼 It’s not easy to write about this subject without making it look uncomfortable... you have done an awesome job dear👏👏

The choice of your words are very apt.. not a single word you have used which could make anyone uncomfortable to read!!

You always show a very practical ani in your stories.. and I like the way he always helps Bon to understand all the natural process of human bodies in a very simple and pure manner! It has to be like that only. Each kid at certain age needs to be introduced to this aspect of human life!! And I have no words how you have made ani to this job.. I never thought that a plant, seeds and a land can be an example of reproduction! Good job Ayesha..

You have included how curiosity of a young child of Bon’s age could face until they don’t get a proper answers to their questions.. and here ani has done that wonderfully ... all her innocent question and curiosities are satisfied in the end!
you know what? Here in the US, schools give you a choice if you want your 3rd grader to attend this reproduction process seminar!! I have seen so many parents don’t mind ..
so I would say it’s not about any era but it’s about an age when kids should get this knowledge and how !!

All in all just beautiful piece of work Ayesha🤗🤗

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayesha🤗 (got to know your name from upar wale commnt😆

Anyways back to OS

First of all....i wanna say it is AWESOME girl❤️

The concept you choose...uske ke liye👏

The way you penned it down ya fir kahu ke your choice is word is upto the mark👍🏼

You have written it very beautiful...the way Ani made Bondita understand about that process with a very different way...it was really unique way to tell na or should i say PURE...

and one think i liked the most is..that you hadn't use the words which may lead to vulgarity (don't know which word i should use to express what i want to convey...hope you will understand) that is why I alrwady said in starting that your choice of words is really good👍🏼

Waiting for another beautiful concept😳

Edited by rikara94 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayesha 🤗

You have penned it Beautifully 😳 have no words to praise this os of yours you have written it with elegance and the choice of words are splendid ❤️

After reading this OS , I badly wish they show it in BB but we know they won't

The example you took of land , seed and the way you explained it with utmost decency were bang on..! Trust me it was not at all uncomfortable..! I had a smile throughout reading it

Coming to Rudi's ❤️ they are so adorable in your OS just like in show☺️ the innocence of bon and Ani's dumbstruck hearing her pregnancy news 🤣was totally imaginable 🤪 The last some Para's of yours had my heart ❤️😳 How pure their relationship is of ☺️

Always been your fan of writing, but this one is definitely a classic OS of yours ⭐️

Keep writing Ayesha ❤️

Lots of love 😘❤️

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Ayesha🤗

Finally you finished this os

Will edit my post later :)))

I dont understand hindi much but based on your idea I am sure this is a great OS! if you can would you be able to write everything in english? I am a little sad that I am not able to enjoy this masterpiece but no pressure. If you cant I also undertstand :) But I am always impressed with your ideas😳

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

I dont understand hindi much but based on your idea I am sure this is a great OS! if you can would you be able to write everything in english? I am a little sad that I am not able to enjoy this masterpiece but no pressure. If you cant I also undertstand :) But I am always impressed with your ideas😳

Sharafah... Ayesha has mentioned she would help if someone needs an English translation.. you can pm her or leave a message here.. if not then I will translate it for you 🤗

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Sharafah... Ayesha has mentioned she would help if someone needs an English translation.. you can pm her or leave a message here.. if not then I will translate it for you 🤗

Thank you so much 🤗

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Hiii buddy... 🤗

Sure, I will help you.

Do you need the translation for all dialogues or just some specific ones?

I will remove the no copy command for my post so you can copy paste the dialogues you want the translation for. 😊

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinishelat

An absolute masterpiece...Loved the way Anirudhh explained the reproduction process which were ofcourse your words and thoughts...

This was a next level write up...Sweet and the Sweetest...

Looking forward for more such pieces from you, blessing our screens and eyes..

Hiii buddy! 🤗

Thank you sooo much for such an amazing comment. Truly means a lot. 😳🤗

I am super happy that you liked it.

I have written some one shots previously also, dealing with bondu's menstruation and some silly love realizations... 😆 Have you read them? If not, then let me know. I will post the links. 😳🤗