Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

Hello

There is a request from you that a separate corner has been made for such social media posts, do all social media posts there. Thank you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155617946

Aye Aye Captaine! I do post there itself, the ones put in the posts are the specific scenes/jokes meant for discussion purposes. Will keep that in mind henceforth. Applies to all members though, right, or only me? Asking coz you specifically pointed out to my post πŸ˜†

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Aye Aye Captaine! I do post there itself, the ones put in the posts are the specific scenes/jokes meant for discussion purposes. Will keep that in mind henceforth. Applies to all members though, right, or only me? Asking coz you specifically pointed out to my post πŸ˜†

hey pls dil pe mt lo yaar... And it's not only for you... Bt sbse kahaa humne... Sweety ... Bt it's jst a humble request for everyone.. not only you.. hope you understand

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

aur hum captain bhi ni h☺️