This is❤️ 🤪

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Ohh Nima!! I guess I couldn't express with words what I actually wanted to convey. That apology was for calling him dumb and judging him too early. 😆

I did not like him shouting at kaka & Bondita at all.I wanted him to apologize before & I still want him to do that. I wrote that I may get angry on him but I can understand his reasons, also accepting or not accepting the reason is a case too.In this case, though I could understand his reason later,I found this particular action of his wrong irrespective of him acting or not.I want him to apologize to kaka wholeheartedly and I believe he will apologize to both kaka & Bondita.

About hating or disliking, I wrote that about the person Anirudh, not about his particular action.I disliked some of his actions before too, but my love for him never lessened a bit because of that as I could understand what made him do so.This is what I tried to convey.

And his inner thoughts or dilemma? Yersterday only I complained regarding this. Makers never show that.

Sweety🤗

I think I also misinterpreted your words😆😆

But like you, I can also understand his nature of respecting all women is understandable since he was away from his home for so many years and the closest woman he has ever been was his mother who was a gem. So he might not be aware of some women being an evil... but he had a bad experience with mini and mami already.. that’s a lesson he had learn.. so in shampoo’s case also, I understand all he wants to do is fulfilling the promise he made to his friend. But In order to do that he disregarded Kaka, didn’t trust him that’s why I am disappointed.., he didn’t even stop for a second to think that the whole matter could be a misunderstanding like Bon mentioned... so I want him to ask for Kaka’s forgiveness ... !! So like you said he might be right but h still needs to learn from the past experiences.. if he is acting.. all these doesn’t matter except him asking Kaka’s forgiveness and if he is not I jut want him get a grip and start seeing things around him like a barrister !!!

Sorry if I have dragged this topic 😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ohh!! I thought you didn't know. 🤣🤣

I know 🤪 still I want him to move 🤣

nims23 thumbnail

Unko study se alag sa hi pyaar hai.😆 Aur guest thodi na hai, jo guest room mein rahenge ( Bon's logic) 😆🤣

He loves books very much na so he wants to be very closed to the books.. 😆😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

And he also has a different equation with this sofa. Bon ke jaane ke baad kaise sofe pe padha hua tha yaad hai na? 🤣🤣 Kyun saath diya uss dhongi brijwasi ka? 🤣🤣

How can I forget that 🤪

Dukriya patibabu 🥺🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Unko study se alag sa hi pyaar hai.😆 Aur guest thodi na hai, jo guest room mein rahenge ( Bon's logic) 😆🤣

Study ki staircase connect he na apne room se to bas isi liye rehte he study me 🤪🤪

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I know 🤪 still I want him to move 🤣

Lalz 🤗

Ani nahi sunne waala 🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Yes... that’s a song lyrics🤣🤣

They are definitely going to have different opinions.. both are strong willed personalities

Go to sleep dear🤗

🤣

Totally , they both are strong willed personalities but still listens to the other

I slept 😆 🤗

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hum ne ani ko ek research subject bana diya hai🤣🤣🤣 I think we all can write a paper on him now🤣🤣🤣

Lol 🤣🤣 he is worth for researching 🤪

Yeah nima 🤣 we can write a mini(small) book on him 🤣