Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

It probably means rolling pot, Lalz. Lota gir jaye toh roll karte rehte hai jaise, Ani waise hi sota hai. Turning over and over again.🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 funny 🤣🤣

I wish ani get to know what bon thinks about his sleeping posture 🤣 banda muh chupake bhag jaayega 🤣🤣

Edited by --Lalz-- - 3 years ago
Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Sweety 🤣 there was lot of discussion regarding it 🤪 even I said the same reason then 🤣 but who cares now 😆

Ohh!! I thought you didn't know. 🤣🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 funny 🤣🤣

I wish ani know about what bon thinks about his sleeping posture 🤣 banda muh chupake bhag jaayega 🤣🤣

Kadwe roshogulla sunke hi jo haal hua tha. Usse toh pata bhi nehi hai Bon usse kya kya bulati thi pehle. 🤣🤣🤣

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kuch toh log kahenge... logon ki kaam hi kehna 😆

Indeed shameless women she is 🤢 when uttered about Saurabh today..I felt like tearing her mouth for using Saurabh to make ani guilty 😡 she is worst than mini 😈

Ani just go to sleep in study 🤣 bechere sofa ko kab mukti milega 😆 I don't think ani will never ever shift from sofa 🤣

Waise ludakta hua lota matlab? It sounded funny but couldn't get the meaning 🤪

Tum aaj anakshari ke mood mein ho Lalz??🤣

I felt like strangling shampoo for taking Saurabh’s name for her own selfish reason😡🤬

Arre sofa to uska favorite hi rahega... kya pata agar future mein Bon ne usko gusse mein aakar room se nikal diya to devdaas bankar issi sofe pe bethega na😆😆

Ludakta hua lota means a rolling water pot😆😆

He feels uncomfortable sleeping on that sofa and keep changing sides na🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Kadwe roshogulla sunke hi jo haal hua tha. Usse toh pata bhi nehi hai Bon usse kya kya bulati thi pehle. 🤣🤣🤣

Wahi 🤣 kadwa sunke hosh udd gaye te 🤣 he can't hear anything against about him from bon 😆 he should be hero to his wifey in every angle 🤪

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

You said it all 😳 he is good human and tooo good for human beings around him I love Anirudh for the person he is ❤️ he isn't perfect 😳 but tries way to be perfect for his closed ones

@bold actually he is believing sampoo because she is his family...! She is related to him by both side...one as his friend wife and other as his wife sister..! Maybe that's why he immediately accept her 😵

Though I want him to pretend , but still thought about this angle too

I read and replied to that sweety ❤️

See!! I didn't think about Sampoorna also being his family member in a way.I was thinking about his core family.

That is why I love discussing about Anirudh.It helps discovering new angles as reasons of his actions. 🤗

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bon should have repeated kadwa Rosogulla on his face🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Tum aaj anakshari ke mood mein ho Lalz??🤣

I felt like strangling shampoo for taking Saurabh’s name for her own selfish reason😡🤬

Arre sofa to uska favorite hi rahega... kya pata agar future mein Bon ne usko gusse mein aakar room se nikal diya to devdaas bankar issi sofe pe bethega na😆😆

Ludakta hua lota means a rolling water pot😆😆

He feels uncomfortable sleeping on that sofa and keep changing sides na🤣🤣

Lol 🤣 is there any song in that lyric ? 🤪 i said it as a sentence 🤣 it's okay song bhi chalega 🤣 I'm on good mood 🤪 but now sleepy 😆

Zarroor ani will never leave his sofa 🤣 and seeing Rudi's fight...they will have different opinion , usko room se nikalegi bon 🤪

Got it 🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

See!! I didn't think about Sampoorna also being his family member in a way.I was thinking about his core family.

That is why I love discussing about Anirudh.It helps discovering new angles as reasons of his actions. 🤗

Ani is a vast subject 😆 usse samajna naa mumkin 🤪🤣

I love discussing it with you people because, we all tend to have diff pov but agree to the other and try to understand their view , sometimes we agree to disagree which makes the content and discussion interesting

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

Lol 🤣 is there any song in that lyric ? 🤪 i said it as a sentence 🤣 it's okay song bhi chalega 🤣 I'm on good mood 🤪 but now sleepy 😆

Zarroor ani will never leave his sofa 🤣 and seeing Rudi's fight...they will have different opinion , usko room se nikalegi bon 🤪

Got it 🤣🤣

And he also has a different equation with this sofa. Bon ke jaane ke baad kaise sofe pe padha hua tha yaad hai na? 🤣🤣 Kyun saath diya uss dhongi brijwasi ka? 🤣🤣