Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread : DT Note on page 74:

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes where discussed so I can update at the top

Barrister Babu DT

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

❤️

Word Count: 0

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Did ani shift to his room? 😳

Padai bhi room mein

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Padai bhi room mein

Abhi tak to nahi but in near future maybe

Haa room me time spend karna shuru kar diya ?

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Padai bhi room mein

Tum bhi na Lalz😆

But yes they do Bon's hw in their bedroom !!

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Abhi tak to nahi but in near future maybe

Haa room me time spend karna shuru kar diya he miya biwi ne🤪

Yaar I'm waiting for the room shifting too 😳

Good start though 🤪 "dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana"

Don't know why I wrote this song , I was humming and situation ko match kiya 🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Tum bhi na Lalz😆

But yes they do Bon's hw in their bedroom !!

🤪😆

Room share karne mein kya burai hei log toh bina shaadi kiye...ek kamre mein rehte hein 🤢 look at that sampoo binoy 🤬

Yahan toh shaadi ki hui couple ko alag raka gaya 😵 naa insaafi hei

Glad ani is taking some step to be in his room 😆 bechere ko toh sofa pe hi zindagi nikalna padega abhi keliyea 😆

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

+infinite smiley27

Even in this track, I got angry watching him shouting at kaka & called him dumb as well (I wrote an apology letter to him later promising that I won't judge him again, btw).The next episode I got a feeling that he is pretending & I still believe that.I know I will get angry if he is not, but again I know why he is behaving like this if it's not pretense.

He is being respectful to Sampoorna because he respects every woman unless they are proven evil.He has always seen Sampoo as a quiet,innocent girl who was married to his friend & also is his sister-in-law.If we see from their eyes, Sampoo is good at heart.Anirudh has no reason to doubt her till now.Also,his guilt for Saurabh's death & his promise are also playing a part here.Moreover, when he married Bondita in such circumstance, there was no one to listen to him,to understand him.He is comparing Binoy's current situation with his.

I may not like his way of dealing with situations,I may get angry on him when I think completely from my pov,but if I keep myself in Anirudh's shoes or analyze things in my way keeping Anirudh in mind, there are always reasons behind him behaving the way he does.Accepting or not accepting those reasons is a different case.Also, he doesn't plan to harm people for revenge.

This is the reason I cannot dislike or hate the person Anirudh.

I understand Sweety what you are trying to say.. and hating ani is a big word... !! Whatever he has done in the past for everyone, no one could or should hate him... because yes he always rectify his mistakes!! What I did not like in this track his lack of trust on Kaka!! We should have been shown his dilemma of whom to believe between shampoo and Kaka.. and I think it would have been made more sense to see him in that state instead screaming at Kaka, not trusting him and believing that he could order to kill someone ... it is a big thing!!! Even if he is pretending at least they should have shown his dilemma.. !! So yes.. I don’t hate ani but I am totally disappointed!!! If they show in the end that he is faking it all then they really need to show kaka ani’s planning... I do not want to hear only dialogues... ani at least asking for forgiveness from kaka for screaming at him ..

Let’s see what is in store for us 😊

nims23 thumbnail

🤪😆

Room share karne mein kya burai hei log toh bina shaadi kiye...ek kamre mein rehte hein 🤢 look at that sampoo binoy 🤬

Yahan toh shaadi ki hui couple ko alag raka gaya 😵 naa insaafi hei

Glad ani is taking some step to be in his room 😆 bechere ko toh sofa pe hi zindagi nikalna padega abhi keliyea 😆

Hume burai nahi lagegi but kuchh logo ko lag sakti hai na

Shampoo is being a shameless woman now why did Binoy agree to be with her in the same room ?? Ani ka pura samaan to bedroom mein hi hai na!! 😆... sofe pe to woh ludakta hua lota ban jaata hai.. in Bon’s language🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One very good thing about Ani is he accepts his mistake and tend to apologize immediately to whomever without feeling any superiority wagera.! smiley9 Ani is #Mangoals smiley27

This is one of the best qualities a human can have. A world where ego overpowers everything, he accepts his faults, his mistakes immediately when pointed out and apologizes.I love Anirudh for that.I always say that I don't love Anirudh for being a hero,I love him for being a human. I know sometimes I expect a lot from him & it sounds contradictory to my statement earlier.But I know why this happens.

Another best quality of Anirudh is his willingness to learn from past mistakes or experiences.That's why I am expecting him to pretend this time because he experienced the cost of not trusting his family members during Mini track.I don't want him to repeat the same mistake again. But if he is not pretending, still I can understand his reasons & I elaborated that in previous EDT in your reply, Lalz.