Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely review Dhanu🤗

At last some good scenes!!! It’s like a breathe of fresh air!!! I am waiting for tomorrow’s episodes now! Kaka Bon are the cutest❤️

Yeh to hume pata nahi ani barrister kaisa hai but jis speed se Bon sab sikh rahi hai lagta hai woh shikshak bahot achha hai!!!
I am happy At least they highlighted Bon’s study 😊

Good review dear :)

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely post. I am new here and to the show. I just binge-watched the show recently and I am in love with it. I was thinking of not watching this track until it finished but your post is making me think twice.

Anirudh these days looks so smitten by his wife. He is becoming a typical husband LOL. It was refreshing to learn that they are showing something about her education. Ani and Bon relationship is really unique and special. They both did come a long way from where they started. And the best part was it felt very organic and not forced.

If there is a relation as special that Rudita in the show then it is the one between Kaka and Bon. For a man so rooted in his customs and superstitions. He always ends up breaking them for his bahu. Their bond is truly refreshing.

I hope Ani learns from his past experiences and not blindly side with Sampoorna. Whenever he calls her Maa... It just creeps me out. I just want this track to end without Sampoo turning evil. I hate to see Bon's heartbreak seeing her sister like this.

Now that Sumati is alive and in Tulsipur I can't wait for her to be found soon.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Lovely post. I am new here and to the show. I just binge-watched the show recently and I am in love with it. I was thinking of not watching this track until it finished but your post is making me think twice.

Anirudh these days looks so smitten by his wife. He is becoming a typical husband LOL. It was refreshing to learn that they are showing something about her education. Ani and Bon relationship is really unique and special. They both did come a long way from where they started. And the best part was it felt very organic and not forced.

If there is a relation as special that Rudita in the show then it is the one between Kaka and Bon. For a man so rooted in his customs and superstitions. He always ends up breaking them for his bahu. Their bond is truly refreshing.

I hope Ani learns from his past experiences and not blindly side with Sampoorna. Whenever he calls her Maa... It just creeps me out. I just want this track to end without Sampoo turning evil. I hate to see Bon's heartbreak seeing her sister like this.

bon needs to have a hearbtreak in order to get herself ridden from these selfish relationships as if we see in bon life if she would not have got rc family, then bon mama mami made her and her mother life hell which she knows. bon is a kid but she has seen mami mistreatment towards her mom and very innocently brought out it in front of everyome in her tarks. i think the reason she wanted from always her mom to stay with her as she does not want her mom to listen ill words from mami, i hope if truth comes out bon goes through outburst and gives left and right to mami for never thinking good for her and give mami a major shock for hurting her mom , i think something like this will happen as bon mother her world is involved. secondly , she is also apni maa ki bondita . this track is imprtant for bon growth as she will undertsand relations are made by heart and the genuiness in them matters not by blood or namesake . this lesson she will teach ani also as ani was saying ki sampoo is elder than her in age and auda , she is her sister. i did not like ani asking bon to give in demands of sampoo instead he should teach her right and wrong and relations matter from heart nor name

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Lovely review Dhanu🤗

At last some good scenes!!! It’s like a breathe of fresh air!!! I am waiting for tomorrow’s episodes now! Kaka Bon are the cutest❤️

Yeh to hume pata nahi ani barrister kaisa hai but jis speed se Bon sab sikh rahi hai lagta hai woh shikshak bahot achha hai!!!
I am happy At least they highlighted Bon’s study 😊

Good review dear :)

Nima🤗❤️

Rudhita and Kaka-bon scenes were good❤️ baki part I either skipped or played on mute🤣

Bon's education is super fast.. she can now read and write in Hindi and tables bhi aane lage🤪🤣 school teachers ka pta nahi but ghar ka teacher is awesome 🤪

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

Welcome to the Forum dear🤗 how can I call you?

I agree after HiraMandi track they're bringing one after another less impactful or even bad tracks but only positive thing is they regularly show Rudhita bond getting stronger day by day and never forget to give us cute Rudhita moments that's why I'm still watching show🤣 and our Rudhita/Aurrisht are best

@bold... totally agree❤️

Kaka bon bond has become stronger than kaka Ani bond😆 I'd love if kaka bon team up against Ani and do jamake dhulayi uski🤣

Ani's "sampoo ma" sounds so hilarious.. She's younger than him and his saali🤪🤣

I'm glad that Sumati is alive... bon has only her mother from maika side.. I want her to stay alive 😆 sumati is at munshi house, not in tulsipur.

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dhanusmiley31 Loved your hilarious take on an episode which I didn't like much. Except for the cute Kaka Sasurji-Bondita scene I didn't enjoy the episode. And Anirudh's "Sampoorna Maa, Maa, Maa, Maa" overdose was making me cringesmiley11

Anyway, thanks for highlighting the cute microscopic things in a very forgettable episode.

Edited by leanne_1983 - 3 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Dhanusmiley31 Loved your hilarious take on an episode which I didn't like much. Except for the cute Kaka Sasurji-Bondita scene I didn't enjoy the episode. And Anirudh's "Sampoorna Maa, Maa, Maa, Maa" overdose was making me cringesmiley11

Anyway, thanks for highlighting the cute microscopic things in a very forgettable episode.

Leanne❤️

Ani's "sampoo ma" jaap is useless🤪 just let him know her truth and see kaise palti marta🤣

🤗❤️

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

Leanne❤️

Ani's "sampoo ma" jaap is useless🤪 just let him know her truth and see kaise palti marta🤣

🤗❤️

Btw Dhanu, I remembered you today when I watched the part where in the morning Bondita tells Bihari Babu that she no longer has to do work as Sampoorna Maa has come and now she is an Azaad panchi😆 I remembered you calling Bondita a Kaam Chor, which is very true🤣🤣🤣

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Btw Dhanu, I remembered you today when I watched the part where in the morning Bondita tells Bihari Babu that she no longer has to do work as Sampoorna Maa has come and now she is an Azaad panchi😆 I remembered you calling Bondita a Kaam Chor, which is very true🤣🤣🤣

Ye sab kuch bondu ko Ani ne sikhaya he

Vahi hamesha bolta rehta he na Bondita tumhari padhai aur khel kud ki umar he vahi sab karo🤣

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katy4566

bon needs to have a hearbtreak in order to get herself ridden from these selfish relationships as if we see in bon life if she would not have got rc family, then bon mama mami made her and her mother life hell which she knows. bon is a kid but she has seen mami mistreatment towards her mom and very innocently brought out it in front of everyome in her tarks. i think the reason she wanted from always her mom to stay with her as she does not want her mom to listen ill words from mami, i hope if truth comes out bon goes through outburst and gives left and right to mami for never thinking good for her and give mami a major shock for hurting her mom , i think something like this will happen as bon mother her world is involved. secondly , she is also apni maa ki bondita . this track is imprtant for bon growth as she will undertsand relations are made by heart and the genuiness in them matters not by blood or namesake . this lesson she will teach ani also as ani was saying ki sampoo is elder than her in age and auda , she is her sister. i did not like ani asking bon to give in demands of sampoo instead he should teach her right and wrong and relations matter from heart nor name

Bon is a smart girl. I agree most of her tarks come from seeing her mother suffer to the unreasonable customs forced on her and the way she is treated. And also agree that she needs to learn about relations but not at the cost of taking away one of the very few relations that are very close to her. All she has is her Mom and Sister to fall back to if not RC. I don't mind if they show Mami and spinless Mama as evil. I have a problem with Sampoo. She was never like her mom. And to see her take a 360 turn in her character is unrealistic and not appeasing to watch for me. However weak Sampoo was portrayed till now, she was never bad. She always loved Bondita. They shared a sweet bond.

Bondita always made relations with heart according to me. Be it her Pari Didi, or the HM girls, or the new Sampoorna Didi she made in HM. She never thought of those relationships as any less than one she shared with her sister or family. All these relationships were very close to her heart. If you observe, she was hurt when her Pari Didi didn't help her at HM. The pain, confusion, and sense of betrayal were clear in her actions and words. She learnt her lesson. Then with Munshi's betrayal, she learnt it again. You see her hurt in her questions once she realized Munshi was the one behind Ani's ill health. But you are right that after this track there will be no shadow of Evil Mami in her life which is the saving grace.

Even if Sampoo turns pure Evil(like all the other villains in the show) I don't think Bondita will come to hate her. It is just not her character. If she can forgive her rude, heartless Mami. She will easily do the same for her Didi whom she adores unless her mother gets really hurt. So, I don't think the outburst will happen but there will be heavy dialogues. That's it. Both Ani and Bon have the tendency to trust and empathize with people easily. Trust is good but blind trust is bad. It is their flaw as their blind trust gets them hurt often. They should have learnt that after Saudamini, Munshi and even HM girls.

@Bold, I agree. Ani had to learn first to not trust people blindly. And definitely not trust just because it's a woman. He needs to be more proactive at times. He knows Bon's Mami can be evil (be it marriage to an old man or Sati or selling her off to HM) and he did not once consider that she may be bad news. Also, I agree that he needs to teach Bon to do right and not give in to the fancies of people(Sampoo) older than Bon. This is so out of Ani's character as he always tells Bon to not give in to any pressures from elders or society.

Thanks for your response. I just realized I wrote a lot LOL. It was fun to share my opinion with you.

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago