Bon's pati babu >>>>>>>>>>>>> sampoo's beta

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As bon's has promised kaka she didn't give keys to sampoo... did tark with husband and sister and as usual Ani ended up doing his classic "Ha Bondita"🤪

Anyways that's not my concern.. I'm here to mention what I liked in episode.. Ani freshen up changed into his nightwear and was checking bon's notebooks Rudhita scenes in their bedroom always give me different level of sukoon and feel altogether🤪❤️

Later when sampoo went out of their bedroom Ani went near her called her tark expert barrister BRC⭐️ and told let's study now.. These two are ❤️ whatever mess goes on around them they always maintain their private life and routine.. they are couple goals ❤️*kala tika*

Second fav our Kaka Bon... the way they care for each other know each other so well is❤️.. *kala tika*😆 when he caught her lies she tried to run away like she used to do in initial episodes🤪🤣

On a side note even if Ani doesn't know ppl around him that well but they do know him so well. Like mini Now sampoo is also using his guilt and tried emo blackmailing... She's yet to understand when He's in bon's Pati babu mode He becomes pura JKG🤪🤣 No need to say smile face se hatati nahi jab biwi does tark or even when she's talking🤣 when bon was telling sampoo how initially kaka had issues with bon too but eventually things changed and now everything is fine and now he likes her , Ani had this constant proud/adoring wala smile on his face.. I was like arey tera bhi tab diff haal tha🤪 Chotisi bacchi to zimmedari to patni ❤️.. He doesn't even remember this🤪🤣 behaves as if he'd love marriage with her🤣

P.S. Sumati is alive🙏😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

As bon's has promised kaka she didn't give keys to sampoo... did tark with husband and sister and as usual Ani ended up doing his classic "Ha Bondita"🤪

He is gone case as always bichari sampoorna MAA ko samaj nahi aaya hoga🤪 ki uska laal to biwi ka ho chala🤣

Anyways that's not my concern.. I'm here to mention what I liked in episode.. Ani freshen up changed into his nightwear and was checking bon's notebooks Rudhita scenes in their bedroom always give me different level of sukoon and feel altogether🤪❤️

I am loving one thing that after this challenge track Rudi do spend thief time in their bedroom as well

By the way was he in bedroom all the time before sampoorna and bondu came ??🤪

Later when sampoo went out of their bedroom Ani went near her called her tark expert barrister BRC⭐️ and told let's study now.. These two are ❤️ whatever mess goes on around them they always maintain their private life and routine.. they are couple goals ❤️*kala tika*

Glad they are at least showing her stud as well I was so frustrated last night but your post cool down my anger 👍🏼

Second fav our Kaka Bon... the way they care for each other know each other so well is❤️.. *kala tika*😆 when he caught her lies she tried to run away like she used to do in initial episodes🤪🤣

Kaka and bahu are best sasur bahu jodi I'm waiting for binoy to join the group as well 🤗

On a side note even if Ani doesn't know ppl around him that well but they do know him so well. Like mini Now sampoo is also using his guilt and tried emo blackmailing... She's yet to understand when He's in bon's Pati babu mode He becomes pura JKG🤪🤣 No need to say smile face se hatati nahi jab biwi does tark or even when she's talking🤣 when bon was telling sampoo how initially kaka had issues with bon too but eventually things changed and now everything is fine and now he likes her , Ani had this constant proud/adoring wala smile on his face.. I was like arey tera bhi tab diff haal tha🤪 Chotisi bacchi to zimmedari to patni ❤️.. He doesn't even remember this🤪🤣 behaves as if he'd love marriage with her🤣

I want ki koi Ani ko time machine me bethake past me beje uski shadi ke din

Taki usko samaj aaye how he was pissed off with his wife

And now battisi dikhata rehta he HAA Bondita karta rehta he

Lagta he tara bai ke gundo ne sar pe jo danda maara uska asar abhi bhi chal raha he isiliye uski memory loss ho gayi he isiliye to shadi ko love marriage samaj raha🤪

Vese love marriage hi lagti he inki they are living like a normal married couple nowadays🤪🤪

P.S. Sumati is alive🙏😆

Did they show sumai heal and healthy??

Word Count: 1

vibrantvibes thumbnail

🤣

Ani came there from bathroom I guess as he's having towel in his hand and had changed into his nightwears😆 and he's checking bon's notebooks and was waiting for her (again an assumption as when sampoo asked him about bon he told bon has gone downstairs for some work 🤣

They didn't show sumati's face.. they showed sampoo went to munshi house hiding from all with fruits n all.. there's someone lying on bed.. sampoo changed blood soaked bandage and later was making fruit juice.. I kept her bakwas on mute😵

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Loved reading this Dhanu as usual 😳❤️

Although I didn't initially thought this way, your review is giving me some hopes. We always find it na whatever happens around the haveli, they are having their own time for themselves and now Bon's studies make its entry to make it valuable too 😆

Hope Ani does all this with a plan. And have you noticed how Bon was noticing minute things when Sampoo returned from that place and starts questioning her

Nowadays kaka-Bon Bond is getting too much cute that they steak the episode and I think makers understand this and giving more screen space for them 😳 Anyway it's cute too.

This review is making me feel better Dhanu 😆 Thanks for this 🤗❤️❤️❤️

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great post dhanu🤗

Yahi do scenes dekhne layak the aaj

Kaka bon are love❤

The best Bahu sasur duo of ITV for sure

Aniruddh inbedroom scene was

Jaise ani ki smile nahi rukti bon ka tark dekh waisa hi meri smile nahi rukti jab main ani ko bedroom me dekhti hu🤪😆

chalo they're showing something related to study

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsm123

P.S. Sumati is alive🙏😆

Ul : exactly🤣

Kaun kahege isne majburi me is phule hue mooh se shadi ki thi🤪

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I was hoping Ani to get his own fbs but nahi he's so happy and smiling as if he's been living happily with wife since day 1🤪🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Great post dhanu🤗

Yahi do scenes dekhne layak the aaj

Kaka bon are love❤

The best Bahu sasur duo of ITV for sure

Aniruddh inbedroom scene was

Jaise ani ki smile nahi rukti bon ka tark dekh waisa hi meri smile nahi rukti jab main ani ko bedroom me dekhti hu🤪😆

chalo they're showing something related to study

Ash🤗❤️

Haina.. kaka bon bond is becoming stronger day by day❤️ theie nok jhoks are also lovely and never bore us😆

Rudhita in their bedroom is treat for eyes 🤪

They're showing her study progress so fast. 9th ke table tak learnt woh🤣 thankfully they're showing her studying and Ani still teaching her 🤪

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Loved reading this Dhanu as usual 😳❤️

Although I didn't initially thought this way, your review is giving me some hopes. We always find it na whatever happens around the haveli, they are having their own time for themselves and now Bon's studies make its entry to make it valuable too 😆

Hope Ani does all this with a plan. And have you noticed how Bon was noticing minute things when Sampoo returned from that place and starts questioning her

Nowadays kaka-Bon Bond is getting too much cute that they steak the episode and I think makers understand this and giving more screen space for them 😳 Anyway it's cute too.

This review is making me feel better Dhanu 😆 Thanks for this 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Rekuuu🤗❤️ your reply always makes me happy😳

Rudhita are from those rare couples jo always take out time for their personal life no matter what's happening around them⭐️

Why do you feel its Ani's plan? I'm not getting such vibes at all.. uparse its Ani..usse ye expect karna is too much 🤣 his current behaviour towards sampoo is "guilt+zimmedari" combo which was proved very dangerous for Rudhita fans in past🤣 anyway this time Ani won't go to that extreme at all so I'm okay with it and Bon is there jo akal thikane lagaye pati ki😆

Bon will soon realize sampoo's changed attitude👍🏼 she's smart😆

Kaka bon are toooo cute ❤️

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ash I always laugh whenever I see his marriage scene 🤣🤣

He looks so funny there 🤣

Everytime I see marriage episode I always say one thing that look at this boy shadi me mu bana raha lekin shadi ke dusre hi din biwi ke sath has raha

Isko na koi old ARC se milwao khud hi bolega ye me nahi hu🤪🤣