Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

Actually in one of his old tweets writer Shashwat said Ridhbir had not even started yet so if they are going to follow the original script actual Ridhbir angle is yet to begin.

Hmm, then let's see whether then can ever touch the concept because now they need to see the TRPs too. 

More than before, now they are in TRP pressure even more, so how they will present this track, if they ever want, need to watch. 

But as said depends on TRP

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

See, more or less the history is repeating. But every character has their growth. A slow and steady growth. 

Ridhima is a detective and we heard yesterday a pawn of Kabir, but if you see clearly, earlier Ridhima used to jump into conclusions. She would blame him. This Ridhima is trying to know why he is hiding it from her? She is not blaming him for anything. She wants to what is making him hide the truth of her parents from her. She is not drawing those impulsive conclusions. Yes, her decisions still disturbing their relation. But this little growth says a lot about Ridhima's character. 

Why do I feel at the end it would be Ridhima who will turn the tables and shows she is the Queen, not a mere pawn. This time she will stand with her own decisions and take a wise decision than doing her past mistakes like how she did with Kabir. Because if she does the same then there is no growth and which makers cannot afford. So she will change the game I fee. 

I feel Riddhima is the most persistent character among the leads. She had always been kind selfless courageous and impulsive. But if u are talking about growth.i wil say she grews only when Vansh is absent in her life. Vansh always try to guard and protect her. When  Vansh was assumed dead she turns the table for Kabir. When he emerged as Vihan she showed her courageous and intelligent self.When he left her in the resort she ended up being a brave self and return home alone. Its now necessary she should understand and make him understand that he must stop babysittig her and let her play equally with him. She must give Vansh an earful she is no more a fluffy kitten to b taken care of she should now demand her queen"s right.I also agree the fact that she may turn the table in this track surprising us and Kava!

Also, I feel he is still the same VR. Like yes, I felt the old VR is absent. But then, a few scenes made me feel he is still present and very much active. The thing is Ridhima is afraid of the old VR and which is why he is changing. Didn't he said 'I'm not perfect and trying to be one for you.' Well, he is changing for sake of her. But don't underestimate him, one wrong move, the boss will be back!

At one point in time, she tried to leave him, he closed all the doors. The second time when she tried to leave, he went on his knees and brought her back. If this time she wants to leave, what he would be doing? Because this is not VR and Vansh, this version is going to be obsessive Vansh Rai Singhania. Will he able to accept her choice of leaving him, if she wants too? He said yesterday, he didn't give her permission to leave him; No matter whether she cries or hates him, he will make sure to keep her his side? Wouldn't he? 

Over and above, at one time Vansh doesn't know how to confess his feelings. He used to prepare as if he is preparing for a business presentation and use Dadi's name. Today, he goes on his knees and express his feelings as often as possible and try to kiss her like a pro. Good progress in his way of expressing. Though we are looking forward to opening up with his dark secrets, one should never forget the minute progress his character has shown to us. 

Vansh i will say had not changed but has developed some qualities. He was a caring and protective husband till he jumped off the cliff but his love resurfaced when he realized that she was at no fault. Vansh is very unpredictable.Vihan was the most dangerous side of him. Vihan was a detox Vansh always have been graphed in a undulating way. If we draw him like an arc he was at his peak in first 50 episodes, Then he mellowed down a bit. Then again his graph touched the peak when he realized that Riddhima was in his car dickey He totally mellowed down before his jump.Vihan and the VRs during the revenge track he was too menacing even graver than the first time we met him in the cruise and now he had a flat shape and his loving and obsessive streaks will b witnessed. He can show his change of curve any day at any point of time.I think the viewers should always remained prepared for his change of graph.They always ab Vansh nhi.badlega lekin woh ek pal mein apna ek dusra rang zahir karta hai aur logo ko woh digest karne mein problem hoti hai..I found him.ever growing  or rather ever changing of the lot.

Ah, I know people expecting Kabir - now, this man have his fan base for those expressions and the way he knows how to use a person's weak spot. His growth from being an outsider to an insider and shaking the walls of VR mansion from inside itself speaks a lot.  

Kabir i think had been the same manipulative person. The man has done major and phd in this subject.Vihan gave him a Kante ka takkar. As of now Riansh is too buzy to play hide and seek with each other. Would love to see a weak and emotional Kabir who will admit that he regrets losing Riddhima and Vansh is uncomparable to him as he is a better person in all sense. I know the last two lines are too much to b expected.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Kabir i think had been the same manipulative person. The man has done major and phd in this subject.Vihan gave him a Kante ka takkar. As of now Riansh is too buzy to play hide and seek with each other. Would love to see a weak and emotional Kabir who will admit that he regrets losing Riddhima and Vansh is uncomparable to him as he is a better person in all sense. I know the last two lines are too much to b expected.

nice view dear

1. Ridhima saying that to Vansh might take some more time or we might not ever see that conversation 

2. I completely agree. He is changing every second and making sure VR is still present but with some impvisions. 

3. Kabir - yes the last two lines never sure. We can dream such in once a in a blue moon 

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm, then let's see whether then can ever touch the concept because now they need to see the TRPs too. 

More than before, now they are in TRP pressure even more, so how they will present this track, if they ever want, need to watch. 

But as said depends on TRP

That's why I said audience need to have patience and TRP needs to increase, for things to play out properly and a good story to be presented makers need time and audiences patience, people needs to keep faith and not jump to conclusions

Nephy thumbnail

Well, the apt would your siggy,  in which VR avatar he called the helpers to serve. He is the same man. 

But I miss the VR who enters with his blood in his hands and all those black guards standing and the helper brings water with shivering hands. Uff................ that's the perfect Mafia Don wala entry in the house. 

Now, we cannot see him coming with the blood because of Ridhima. The change. 

Perfect analysis.

@bold-it was something else.

But I don't want him to change his ways at all,he can be softer with only Riddhima thats it...not with other family members or outsiders....he should remain the way he was😳

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiAtma.

That's why I said audience need to have patience and TRP needs to increase, for things to play out properly and a good story to be presented makers need time and audiences patience, people needs to keep faith and not jump to conclusions

Earlier it used to be. 

Nowadays that patience is being lost by everyone as many channels and shows are present

Also a point of time no matter what people bring the same regular points that also makes other sector of audience like watching regular ITV

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Perfect analysis.

@bold-it was something else.

But I don't want him to change his ways at all,he can be softer with only Riddhima thats it...not with other family members or outsiders....he should remain the way he was😳

For that to come back Ridhima should embrace his dark secrets

to which he needs to reveal all those which his shadow doesn't know

to which there is a long way to go 

Nephy thumbnail

For that to come back Ridhima should embrace his dark secrets

to which he needs to reveal all those which his shadow doesn't know

to which there is a long way to go 

But I guess maybe with this track we are heading towards it...

But they can atleast show us audiences whether he is still a smuggler or not...I want them to clarify it,that vibes if not riddhima atleast we can see...😅

You know my obsession regarding dark grey vansh who was shown initially,he is not murderer he himself said it many times since start but he can't be a dhudh ka dhula guy...they better not made him that...he was clearly shown into illegal businesses...

But let's see...they never clarify it actually...so both possibilities are there.😆

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The history is repeating indeed.

Our golden trio is once again in the same place as Phase 1 and are doing what they know and do best

Vansh is back to hiding thinga

Riddhima is back to spying and

Kabir is back to manipulating 

Will they make the same mistake as last time or have they learnt anything from it..the conclusion of Phase 3 will reveal.

Vansh

The major growth that we are seeing is of vansh. His current ability to understand riddhima's pov is admirable. The vansh we are seeing now is mixture of 1st 50 episodes VR and the loving husband vansh. But the possessiveness for riddhima, terrified of losing her suggests that he might take a harsh solution during the upcoming marriage track if riddhima tries to leave.

Kabir

Kabir in a way has also learned from his mistakes. He is back to form and it is great to see him manipulate riddhima perfectly just like he did in phase 1. Will he emerge victorious this time too or will his pawn turn the tables??

Riddhima

I have already said in my review post for yesterday's episode that riddhima is once again becoming a pawn of kabir, unintentionally though. 

She is not blaming him, yes, but she is still having preconceived notion of him. She has jumped to the conclusion that Vansh is the reason to her parents death..why else would she try to find out where he was during their time of death.

The growth that we want to see now is of Riddhima's. Her current spying though understandable is giving an impression that she has not learnt anything from the past. 

It has always been riddhima who had turned the tables at the last moment

It has always been her who has had an edge over vansh and kabir.

At the end of day its always her actions which make or break the game...be it vansh's or kabir's

However her actions especially in the first phase of the story has always provided positive results for kabir and negative for vansh, despite her intentions not being so.

Will this time be any different...Will have to wait and watch.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

But I guess maybe with this track we are heading towards it...

But they can atleast show us audiences whether he is still a smuggler or not...I want them to clarify it,that vibes if not riddhima atleast we can see...😅

You know my obsession regarding dark grey vansh who was shown initially,he is not murderer he himself said it many times since start but he can't be a dhudh ka dhula guy...they better not made him that...he was clearly shown into illegal businesses...

But let's see...they never clarify it actually...so both possibilities are there.😆

He is having connections but not a mafia don - yes this point, they can show. 

Infact much better than before.

These days they are coming out and shoot again

So may be they will show that journey of his too.

Indeed, we are heading towards it which is why makers should balance it well, One wrong move, again the track will screw up