Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Nima🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Usko shayad Maa ke godh mei sar rakhke lodi sunne ka mann karta hoga😭 bichara

Sampoo se kahenge usko "Chanda re Chanda re" gaake sunaye👍🏼

Gaana bhi sikhti hai na wo, kaam ayega😊

Asfi 🤣🤣

Yeh Banda na hume paagal kar dega acting kar raha hai to hint do varna aise hi troll hota rahega 😆🤣

Shampoo maa ki godi mein sar rakhke lori sunni hai.. 🤣🤣🤣 achhe de sunayegi... bahot badi singer hai na 😡🤣🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Asfi 🤣🤣

Yeh Banda na hume paagal kar dega acting kar raha hai to hint do varna aise hi troll hota rahega 😆🤣

Shampoo maa ki godi mein sar rakhke lori sunni hai.. 🤣🤣🤣 achhe de sunayegi... bahot badi singer hai na 😡🤣🤣

Nima, the same boy was crying while remembering his mother few days back. In today's episode, he agreed that he has given Sampoo the place of Shubhra in his life.He can show respect to Sampoorna, support her,but giving up the place of Shubhra in his life- this is unbelievable, atleast to me.

Either he is acting or I haven't understood the original Anirudh yet.

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Nima, the same boy was crying while remembering his mother few days back. In today's episode, he agreed that he has given Sampoo the place of Shubhra in his life.He can show respect to Sampoorna, but giving up the place of Shubhra in his life- this is unbelievable, atleast to me.

Either he is acting or I haven't understood the original Anirudh yet.

What??? He said he has given his own mother’s place to shampoo??? WTH 🤬 is he really serious????? How can he do that yaar?? Shampoo ne aisa kya kar diya ek din mein ki use apni maa ka jagah de di?? Has he really gone mad kya? This is highly unacceptable Can’t he even see his father’s plight? Binoy’s expressions say it all...” I am not happy with this marriage” ... and if being a barrister also if he can’t read people’s expressions then I don’t know what to say

Even if he is acting, his own father and kaka are suffering!!!

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

What??? He said he has given his own mother’s place to shampoo??? WTH 🤬 is he really serious????? How can he do that yaar?? Shampoo ne aisa kya kar diya ek din mein ki use apni maa ka jagah de di?? Has he really gone mad kya? This is highly unacceptable Can’t he even see his father’s plight? Binoy’s expressions say it all...” I am not happy with this marriage” ... and if being a barrister also if he can’t read people’s expressions then I don’t know what to say

Even if he is acting, his own father and kaka are suffering!!!

Sampoorna said that to kaka & Anirudh with a smiling face nodded. That's why I wrote 'agreed'.He had only 2-3 dialogs in today's epi.That too during the ring finding ceremony.

If he is acting, kaka is already involved with him I think.

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail

Sampoorna said that to kaka & Anirudh with a smiling face nodded. That's why I wrote 'agreed'.He had only 2-3 dialogs in today's epi.That too during the ring finding ceremony.

If he is acting, kaka is already involved with him I think.

You know what Sweety? I think makers are making his character like a typical ML who does nothing except giving weird expressions all the time !! Like Som and batuk in do our show all other work is done by FL or by a vamp makers kya kar rahe hai yaar??? Please makers show him acting all along.. otherwise any pleading from him won’t be enough for hurting Kaka and his own father😡

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

You know what Sweety? I think makers are making his character like a typical ML who does nothing except giving weird expressions all the time !! Like Som and batuk in do our show all other work is done by FL or by a vamp makers kya kar rahe hai yaar??? Please makers show him acting all along.. otherwise any pleading from him won’t be enough for hurting Kaka and his own father😡

If they do so, my reason for watching this show till now will be gone.As right now they are not focusing on the main concept, I am still watching for him (ofcourse, Rudhita's cute scenes are treat to watch along with Anirudh being the main reason right now).

nims23 thumbnail

If they do so, my reason for watching this show till now will be gone.As right now they are not focusing on the main concept, I am still watching for him (ofcourse, Rudhita's cute scenes are treat to watch along with Anirudh being the main reason right now).

Same here Sweety.. we all started watching this show for its unique concept... ok I get that they are changing the story line for trps( I still think it’s temporarily) but butchering the main character in the process is not acceptable na... that’s why I still hope he is all acting and makers just don’t show him dumb like other show’s ML

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What ???

60% i mean majority votd goes to he himself foes not know what he is doing 🤣🤣🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail

Same here Sweety.. we all started watching this show for its unique concept... ok I get that they are changing the story line for trps( I still think it’s temporarily) but butchering the main character in the process is not acceptable na... that’s why I still hope he is all acting and makers just don’t show him dumb like other show’s ML

I still have hope on him.I still hope makers will show him focusing on his career & Bondu's education, not in kitchen politics.He was promoted as a progessive ML,not a typical husband of ITV FL.Dekhte hai kiska popat hota hai.

Also what was that key chain tying scene? Woh bacchi hai abhi,kaka ne ghar ki responsibility kya de di, tumne bhi kaise maan liya? If they want Bondu to take responsibility of the house, I really want them to show this later along with Anirudh also sharing the responsibilities.This will be really a progressive touch that a husband is equally participating in household responsibilities.

nims23 thumbnail

I still have hope on him.I still hope makers will show him focusing on his career & Bondu's education, not in kitchen politics.He was promoted as a progessive ML,not a typical husband of ITV FL.Dekhte hai kiska popat hota hai.

Also what was that key chain tying scene? Woh bacchi hai abhi,kaka ne ghar ki responsibility kya de di, tumne bhi kaise maan liya? If they want Bondu to take responsibility of the house, I really want them to show this later along with Anirudh also sharing the responsibilities.This will be really a progressive touch that a husband is equally participating in household responsibilities.

Bold-that’s the main problem now... they are trying to change the whole concept of progressive ML!! I don’t mind if hamara popat ban jaaye 😆 as far as they don’t change ani’s character and show him acting during this whole track!!
and about tijori ki chaabiya scene... that’s the catch I guess.. he might not be showing now but if he is acting and has teamed up with kaka then it is highly possible that he is just following Kaka and trying to do all he can by keeping himself in a good book of shampoo!!! It’s all logical if he is faking otherwise that scene is absurd 🤢 and so do ani🤢😡

Sorry Asfi.. humne tumhara thread discussion thread bana diya😆🤣