Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree. Especially with these symbolisms and yellow color resulting in positive things lol. Something will happen.

Yup. Maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday episode a twist will happen.
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

There are some good scenes to show. Swing scene. Even I am confused now. What will hold him back. He can go soon now.

Hope it's his dream. It may not too.

Maybe the swing scene is just them playing around off camera. They were in the same clothes right? But if the shower scene happens in the morning, I don’t know where that scene would be placed.

I hope Veer telling Rani is a dream too 😭 it’s too early to tell.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

When they wake up in the morning on the same cot, their reactions are surprisingly not “omg we need to move away”. Instead they are both so calm. Will see more when it is aired. But they are getting used to this husband wife thing.

We only wanted them sleeping in the same room but CVs gave us same cot 😆

caller123 thumbnail

Maybe the swing scene is just them playing around off camera. They were in the same clothes right? But if the shower scene happens in the morning, I don’t know where that scene would be placed.

I hope Veer telling Rani is a dream too 😭 it’s too early to tell.

In the swing scene Rani is in different clothes.

My guess is that Brij will declare to Veer that he will win Rani within this day. Veer won't stand it and maybe that's why he stays. Their rituals will be done. Swing part might be one of it.

even sometimes I feel whether the last part of episode is dream of Veer. But I doubt.

Once the truth out he will be free. He never lies.

caller123 thumbnail

When they wake up in the morning on the same cot, their reactions are surprisingly not “omg we need to move away”. Instead they are both so calm. Will see more when it is aired. But they are getting used to this husband wife thing.

We only wanted them sleeping in the same room but CVs gave us same cot 😆

Agree. they were caged in the cot by that snake. We should be grateful to snake for that.🤣

They both are comfort with husband and wifey thing but still not sure what the other think.

caller123 thumbnail

Hope actors share some Balia photos with us.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

In the swing scene Rani is in different clothes.

My guess is that Brij will declare to Veer that he will win Rani within this day. Veer won't stand it and maybe that's why he stays. Their rituals will be done. Swing part might be one of it.

even sometimes I feel whether the last part of episode is dream of Veer. But I doubt.

Once the truth out he will be free. He never lies.

Ah okay. Yea something has to happen to make Veer stay. And in that process, he needs to realize he can’t leave Rani there.

I don’t think Birju will challenge him to win Rani. I hope that doesn’t happen. I want Birju to be in love with Rani and his love should irk Veer. Veer should feel uncomfortable and that should bring Veer closer to Rani.

But if some bloodshed thing has to happen, then maybe it is between Birju and Veer. Let’s see. Rani said to win something, you have to shed some blood sometimes. It does hint towards a competition of some kind 🤔

caller123 thumbnail

Ah okay. Yea something has to happen to make Veer stay. And in that process, he needs to realize he can’t leave Rani there.

I don’t think Birju will challenge him to win Rani. I hope that doesn’t happen. I want Birju to be in love with Rani and his love should irk Veer. Veer should feel uncomfortable and that should bring Veer closer to Rani.

But if some bloodshed thing has to happen, then maybe it is between Birju and Veer. Let’s see. Rani said to win something, you have to shed some blood sometimes. It does hint towards a competition of some kind 🤔

We better wait and see rather than banging our heads😆

I think something in tomorrow's episode will happen to make Veer stay. Let's see. I think in tomorrow's epi we might get answers for our questions regarding Briju and blood thing.

caller123 thumbnail

First night locked in a room. Slept together on a sofa. (Veer's house)

2nd night locked in a cot. Slept on the bed together . Rani keeping her head on Veer's shoulders( Rani's house)

When yellow is around something definitely happens.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail