What a nalla useless character mama is🤢

Mami ko to chod do but he is apna of sumati n bon

But he never stop his wife😡 ulta mil jata hai👎🏼

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

sampoorna ki drama dikhane keliye saruabh ko marwaya🥱

Instead they could have just some more saas bahu drama of Munshi house... or they could have use Saurabh for some really good track... but no they wanted to start this shampoo track😡

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Muje bhi hote hai

I can understand😆

No re.. it’s because of my daughter 😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I hope this track ends sampoorna, mami and mama’s character...there’s really no need for them in the future story. Mami is a witch..she’ll never change...shes born an evil woman and will die one...so really after this track ...we should see the end of mami too. And after. Sampoorna blackmailed binoy I don’t think she should stay married to him... they killed a good decent character like saurabh who was always supporting rudhita yet these monsters mami mama are being forced upon us., And I saw on Instagram that Sumatis character is ending,,,so the rest of her family should exit to..Bondita doesn’t need a bad family like them.. the only good person was her mom sumati..but if sumati is leaving ..then mama, mami and sampoorna should go too. And another thing...they’ve messed up this widow track...they could have shown progression and positivity ...where the widow sampoorna gets love and another chance of marriage and happiness with a good young man...but here they’ve made her negative and evil...reinforcing kakas conception of widows being bad luck..abshagun ...These ITV writers just know how to mess up good shows with their poor writing 🤦🏻‍♀️

+1

Can't agree more.!

End all these characters and bring new fresh characters.!

They spoiled the good track by showing typical thing of revenge for lame reason

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

sampoorna ki drama dikhane keliye saruabh ko marwaya🥱

Word Count: 0

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Haan na

Kya din aa gaye hai😆

😆

Let's call her back from future(1946)🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

As per on going trend 3-4 weeks jhelna honga

Itni himmat nahi hei mujhmein.!

But if they give dosage of Rudi's ❤️ I can tolerate anything ☺️

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I hope this track ends sampoorna, mami and mama’s character...there’s really no need for them in the future story. Mami is a witch..she’ll never change...shes born an evil woman and will die one...so really after this track ...we should see the end of mami too. And after. Sampoorna blackmailed binoy I don’t think she should stay married to him... they killed a good decent character like saurabh who was always supporting rudhita yet these monsters mami mama are being forced upon us., And I saw on Instagram that Sumatis character is ending,,,so the rest of her family should exit to..Bondita doesn’t need a bad family like them.. the only good person was her mom sumati..but if sumati is leaving ..then mama, mami and sampoorna should go too. And another thing...they’ve messed up this widow track...they could have shown progression and positivity ...where the widow sampoorna gets love and another chance of marriage and happiness with a good young man...but here they’ve made her negative and evil...reinforcing kakas conception of widows being bad luck..abshagun ...These ITV writers just know how to mess up good shows with their poor writing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Agree👍🏼

This was really a good track to show widow remarriage and all but they wanted to show negativity, revenge and good for nothing mama mami track🤢

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Itni himmat nahi hei mujhmein.!

But if they give dosage of Rudi's ❤️ I can tolerate anything ☺️

Rudi ke liye kuchh bhi??😆