Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

So like I doubted it can be sumati , who is not dead but binoy has been plotted by mami smiley11 this women is worst and her daughter is more smiley26 They framed him and Bechara Bidu thought he killed that person smiley44

Mami and s smiley11 want to kick bon and kaka respectively smiley7( Aree we fans want to kick you both out from RC mansion that too muh kaala karvaake from village people ) smiley35

Day by day that sampoo is getting on my nervessmiley35smiley15

Hi Lalz... yes it’s sumati... and Binoy doesn’t want to look like a bad guy in front his son And Bon.. but I think he should have atleast confided Kaka in this matter

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aur hummein bhi 🤣

Did you saw new promo??

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode is cute again ❤️☺️

Rudi's are irresistible nowadays 😳

Ani is torturing bechere batuk to wrap gifts 🤣

Rudi's are more cute when they are fighting 🤪🤣

Kadwa, apke muh nahi ache lagti fulne waqt 🤣bon was too straight to insult ani 🤣

And their court drama is the cutest 😍 so ani practice it daily 🤪 and I think ani will fight his first case for his dad Binoy Roy Chowdhury ⭐️

Ani's wink seeing bon ☺️ Hayeeee

Lalz... I want to watch the episode now 😒

Chalo koi baat nahi abhi written updates de hi kaam chala leti hu🥺

These two kiddos are setting new goals everyday with their overloaded cuteness

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Seems like that only Sweety
RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

So like I doubted it can be sumati , who is not dead but binoy has been plotted by mami smiley11 this women is worst and her daughter is more smiley26 They framed him and Bechara Bidu thought he killed that person smiley44

Mami and s smiley11 want to kick bon and kaka respectively smiley7( Aree we fans want to kick you both out from RC mansion that too muh kaala karvaake from village people ) smiley35

Day by day that sampoo is getting on my nervessmiley35smiley15

Haina Lalz 😔 Poor Bidu! He is trapped by these ladies and their cheap drama. His love towards his son and Bahu was used badly by these ladies 😡

Otherwise this man won't get trapped anywhere. Also in the new promo these two ladies are grandly looking but planning cheaply against The bond Bon had with everyone in the Haveli

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hi Lalz... yes it’s sumati... and Binoy doesn’t want to look like a bad guy in front his son And Bon.. but I think he should have atleast confided Kaka in this matter

Nima 🤗

It was accident rite?

Sampoo se blackmail hone se acha...binoy jail hi chale jaye 🤔

Agree he should confess it to kaka...so that both twins will niptao sampoo

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Yeah 😆

It's good that bon will be seperated from sampoo.!

I adored their relation but sampoo isn't worth it 🤢

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Lalz... I want to watch the episode now 😒

Chalo koi baat nahi abhi written updates de hi kaam chala leti hu🥺

These two kiddos are setting new goals everyday with their overloaded cuteness

Trust me you will fall for Rudi's again

Totally , they are creating goals everyday ❤️☺️ and in today's episode they were behaving like typical hubby wifey 😆 bon smirked at ani for his ignorance was typical wifey behaviour ❤️🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Haina Lalz 😔 Poor Bidu! He is trapped by these ladies and their cheap drama. His love towards his son and Bahu was used badly by these ladies 😡

Otherwise this man won't get trapped anywhere. Also in the new promo these two ladies are grandly looking but planning cheaply against The bond Bon had with everyone in the Haveli

Yeah reku

Binoy isn't a weak man who gets manipulated by these ladies but he is helpless and can't risk his rapo with his son which got better only few days ago .!

Tamil la oru pazha mozhi soluvaanga la " Enathan naaiya kulipati nadu veetla vachalum athu thirumba road ku thaan pogum" 😆 like that these two cheapo's dress up grandly but still they are full of dirt which didn't go unnoticed