Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes where discussed so I can update at the top

Barrister Babu DT

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail

❤️

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aniruddh is like arey kaha chali...main rutha hu ....manao muje😆❤️Image

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Reku see next week how within a second she will all against bonsmiley7

IN new promo mami is again instigating her n I'm sure she will listens to her evil maasmiley11

Is the new promo out Ash ?? Or you are mentioning the precap? But I doubt this. She won't plan against Bon. But if Mami kindles her feelings for Sourav and point out he died saving Bon, there is a chance.
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Is the new promo out Ash ?? Or you are mentioning the precap? But I doubt this. She won't plan against Bon. But if Mami kindles her feelings for Sourav and point out he died saving Bon, there is a chance.

Also I think the reason she mentioned ani and bon will hate him it is Sumati only cause man like Binoy who is a shrewd character who does everything with money can easily rafaa dafaa them

It is Sumati and if bon comes to know they planned this with Sumati involving bon mother , bon will never forgive sampoo and Mami and this track is an show opener for bon to understand true relations in life like she needs to know her mama and Mami never wanted good for her and this is something she will learn , she will be broken but that is what make her strong woman , it is a good track except involvement of sampoo and his mother , I am loving bon and ani scenes nowadays , aura is acting marvellous these days,

U know pls watch this track on tv, ani and bon scenes are too cute to handle , secondly this track will make bon strong to believe which relations to rely upon as bon forgave mani last time and she still thinks her Mami is not that bad but this track her mother is involved it will make bon confront Mami

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

Yaar yeh bon ne sach me naraz tha he was not faking it yesterday we thought ki he is avoiding her n dont want to face bon par aisa kuch nahi tha....he is again acting dumb and believing sampoo blindlysmiley6

He might be angry with Bon yaar... he is like a small baby who wants to know each and every detail of happening around them... so he is upset that he wasn’t informed about shampoo bihari’s marriage!! I guess that’s only reason he is upset that Bon didn’t inform him

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Also I think the reason she mentioned ani and bon will hate him it is Sumati only cause man like Binoy who is a shrewd character who does everything with money can easily rafaa dafaa them

It is Sumati and if bon comes to know they planned this with Sumati involving bon mother , bon will never forgive sampoo and Mami and this track is an show opener for bon to understand true relations in life like she needs to know her mama and Mami never wanted good for her and this is something she will learn , she will be broken but that is what make her strong woman , it is a good track except involvement of sampoo and his mother , I am loving bon and ani scenes nowadays , aura is acting marvellous these days,

U know pls watch this track on tv, ani and bon scenes are too cute to handle , secondly this track will make bon strong to believe which relations to rely upon as bon forgave mani last time and she still thinks her Mami is not that bad but this track her mother is involved it will make bon confront Mami

Even I said the same thing yesterday👍🏼

Bondita needs to know the reality of her mami and sampoorna didi that they are not worthy of her goodness and forgiveness

I want her to know that sampoorna is not a good sister at least mini wasn't her relative but sampoorna is

Maybe after this track Bondita will become more clever and may not trust anybody easily

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Haan Katy it might be Sumati only and the reasons too sync.

I too think mama and mami might have done something to sumati and tried to frame that Binoy did the accident and killed Sumati.

You are right regarding Mami and Sampoorna. Their scenes are going to be irritating but we can tolerate it for Rudhita 😳

Also now Ani and Bon are together making it tough for people like Mami to play their games against Rudis.

Yes, I too recommend to watch the episodes on TV too and I too watch them once again especially after trp is falling.

Tomorrow's episode is really good and with Mami scene we may get different views too with each of us seeing it differently 😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In the end Bon would come out of all these selfish relation like a warrior for sure but i just hope she doesn’t get hurt by maami in this process one thing is for sure regardless of ani is acting or not, the day mami will try to hurt Bon she would have to face angry ani and will have to be ready to get her biggest punishment 😡