Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys i need little help. Normally i am watching all serials on freewatchserialonline.com what i like it. I wanted to watch yrhpk's all episodes. But after long break whatever episodes came its not showing.  And i checked in vootserial.com. is there any link to watch these episodes? 

One more thing that i dont know but i feel like everyone's threw it away yrhpk. Its look like yrhpk never ever released on star plus. I mean nobody cares about it. There is nowhere mention about yrhpk πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Edited by Purvi81 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All episode is Available in hotstar and yes that show got step mother treatment from channel and producer but don't know why though the show was good and was having a amazing star cast.

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You can watch in hotstar, all episodes r der nly. 

Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you but i dont have hotstar😭

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Purvi81

Thank you but i dont have hotstar😭

you'll have to buy it. I also bought it only for this show πŸ˜†

cvs and channel might not recognize the show but media and fans do. numerous mentions in the media till now and numerous trends by fans are proofs πŸ˜Ž

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

you'll have to buy it. I also bought it only for this show πŸ˜†

cvs and channel might not recognize the show but media and fans do. numerous mentions in the media till now and numerous trends by fans are proofs πŸ˜Ž

But hotstar is, free na! For watching old show y to buy? You huv  to buy subscription nly if you want to watch new episode before original timing. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

But hotstar is, free na! For watching old show y to buy? You huv  to buy subscription nly if you want to watch new episode before original timing. 

HotStar isn’t free here in the US, we have to buy subscription

m4manju thumbnail

Hotstar is free? πŸ˜² Here in US, we are charged $49 for it. πŸ˜” And i think india mein bhi charged hi tha.

Sarcastic_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Hotstar is free? πŸ˜² Here in US, we are charged $49 for it. πŸ˜” And i think india mein bhi charged hi tha.

To watch old episode n show you all r charged?? 

Hotstar is free means I don't take vip subscription or their annual subscription. With out this two subscription , I can still watch old shows n episode even movies also.for dat you don't need to pay any money 

m4manju thumbnail

To watch old episode n show you all r charged?? 

Hotstar is free means I don't take vip subscription or their annual subscription. With out this two subscription , I can still watch old shows n episode even movies also.for dat you don't need to pay any money 

yup, to watch anything on HS, we are charged. India walon ke mazein hain then πŸ˜ˆ