Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Han han I know tu kahegi but deep down I know naraz hai🤣

Toh main kya kru marr jayu? Abhi padha or abhi unres krne aa gyi na main

Chal theek h nahi pakati jyda..de ri hoon comment....

Bola na de ri hoon dots kyu dekh ri hai🤪

So chapter starts with him waking up baap re woh bhi dopeher ko🤔 mera ACP pradhyuman mind chilla hai "abhijeet kuch na kuch toh gadbad hai"😆

Ok back to seriousness👍🏼

So Ani Mr.chaudhary remember their kiss🤔 but his mind is not ready to accept because he have made his mind already that it's not right and he can't even think think like this🤔

Don't know I said in previous chapter or not that Bon will be back in her avatar after their 'kiss'

So my guess was right... She didn't melt..infact she cursed herself and felt guilty that how could she....just kiss him and felt week under his touch or presence...I'm in just love with your Bondita...ek dum nariyal types... Strong yet week👍🏼

But wait a sec😲 why kaka is giving me suspicious vibes what was in that kadha?🤪 pata nahi mujhe kuch na kuch gadbad lg raha hai😆 chlo anyways...you know better👍🏼

Omg my Bon baby😭 kitni akeli hai woh...all she needs a shoulder to cry her heart out yar....Bon zidd chod and confront your pati babu😭

Rim for the flashback... standing ovation👏

Very well written and very well describe the situation and those connected scenes...lajawab❤️ dil lele

So this is what happened back then💔 you said Mini is positive here but she double crossed Bon😡

And about Ani Mr.Chaudhary I don't want to say anything...heat of the moment woh aisi baate bol jata hai ke pucho hi mat...how dare him to say "khana bnane or khillane laga hoon tumhe?" Matalb hadh hai agar tumhari convenience ke hisab se kuchh nahin hua to Tum kuchh bhi usko bol Doge😡 and without realising what he said, he just left from there... doesn't he once though about her?

You know what bondita ne ekadam sahi sawal pucha usse "kya aapne uss waqt ek ladki nahi dekhi jo zindagi bhar aapko pati manegi" and each dialogue, my heart was wrenching while readimg, and her saying "aapne pati babu ko cheen liya?"oh my god Rimi you made me cry yar😭

And Mr. Chaudhary bate dil mein rakhne se kuch nahi hoga...tell her...tell her that you always loved her, still loves her and forever love her..bol do na zara, dil mein jo hai chupa

Oh shit..bolney hi wala tha but😡 koi na koi aa hi jata hai beech mein😡

Precap? Ab kya naya jhol hai bey tu hai na jo tu...khair chaddo🤪

And tune Ani ke character ko change kyu kiya...I hate love you😈 Bad man se good man bna diya tune...this is not fair yar...tune usko Itv ki abla nari bna diya yar🤣

I didn't expected this. Twist yar ... seriously..sigh.... Teriya tu hi jane🤣

Well Rimudi..i just love the update as always..just eagerly waiting for the story to unfold further👍🏼 and this time sorry guess krne ke layak tune choda nahi hai...bas jo suspicious laga woh bol diya😆

Waiting for the next one...don't keep us wait long...agar joote chappal ki barish chahti hai toh go ahead👍🏼

Edited by rikara94 - 3 years ago
Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res!

Rimi🤗

I stan you❤️

To be unresed for sure,but only when my mind becomes receptive and my heart starts resonating with Anidita once again👍🏼

I won't read now ,my brain won't take something which I'm currently repulsed with!

Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What an amazing update!!👏

Atleast in stories we get sensible Anirudh...

Waiting for more of ur wonderful update. Do write soon🤗

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Rimii 🤗🤗 am I late?? Sorry 🤪

I hope this one will compensate little bit of me being late 😆

No problem Nima 🤗❤️ Maaf kar diya 🤣

Now come to the chappy....

first of all the title ... ❤️ “How can I get over you?” True ... ani can’t get over Bon since she is the only person who resides in his heart(budhhu doesn’t know it same like the show) and for Bon .. even if she pretends to hate him, that way also he is the one who resides in her whole existence!! Love the title yaar .. hope I am at lest little bit of close to the meaning you actually thought for this title 😆

It is surprising how you never fail to miss the point Nima 😳 You got it right ❤️

Opening scene and our savage Kaka ... what could be better than you describing ani’s changing emotions, his craving to see Bon more often and what not plus kaka making this couple following his order is just a cherry on the top 🤣🤪 Kaka kisi bhi planet pe kyun na jaaye rudi ko ek karne ki koshish kabhi nahi chhodege🤣

Kaka is Kaka... chahe Rudi ko apne baare me pata ho na ho... Kaka knows their dil ka haal 🤣

So ani babu went to Bon’s office and impressed with her small and nearly maintain space! I liked Bon’s attitude .. her saying apni mehnat se bani hu.. he was really proud of her but her next words pierced through her heart that he took up a job under britisher!! What happened that ani had to go to an extent to accept a job like this ?? Anyways he has left it .. Chalo Bon kuchh to impress hui 😆

Ye raaz next to next chappy me pata chalega 😈😎

So ani found her book titled Bondita’s heart .. awww.. ani read it and found his own letters neatly binded and even marked as if it is used often..he used to write her his own experience, his suggestions so she could follow it when it’s needed and she did .. wow .. even though she was angry with him she didn’t disrespect the teacher in him and accepted his teaching and lessons 👏 Lovely scene Rimi ❤️ how beautifully you have described ani as well as Bon’s emotions in this scene who didn’t dared to go and confronts him for going through her book .. she must be scared to face him since she followed his successions !

Yes Nima.. to be honest this was a scene which is very close to my heart ❤️ I am so glad that you could decode the feelings While writing it I myself felt very emotional 😭 I wanted to show exactly this point that even though she hated him for so many things all these years, she still valued him as a teacher👍🏼 ❤️

Yes she was afraid to face him in that situation ❤️

That Dorsey man.. he is a bad bad man who thinks of low of women.. Bon should had given him a big slap 😡 .. but ani babu is there as Bon’s savior then who could harm her ? Bon’s worry for ani told everything how much she still cares for him .. her calling him a patibabu in that moment tells her inner emotions !!

See Nima you noticed 🤣 bohot soch samajh ke likha tha vo scene maine 😳 when she suddenly realized the gravity of the situation and unknowingly called him Patibabu instead of Mr. Choudhary omg I am so happy u could feel that 🤗

ani is wounded but still didn’t failed to admire his wife😆 Bon came to do his dressing and she is scared to death to even think what would have happen if tiwari had successfully stabbed ani .. her worries led her to tend ani’s wounds.. but we can see how much fragile state she is in .. she is scared, emotional and shaken of .. just a thought of losing ani was eating her from inside.. poor girl 😒

Yes Nima.. no matter what , Bon has suffered for 10 years and she is afraid to loose him again 😭

.. ani himself told Bon that she is a fruit of his social work .. what the .. even if he was angry how could he say that? Poor Bon .. so much she has to go through because of his one decision ..!! Anyways he tried to made up for his past mistake .. I know it’s not enough but at least he tried ..

You will get to know what he said in the next update 😳 yes he said that when he was angry but he too had his reasons. He was at fault anyway and he needs to make efforts to correct his mistakes 👍🏼

I love this dialogue Rimi ... “ehsaan maine tumpe nahi tumne muj pe kiya hai”!! Lovely ..

Awww thank you... 🤗

Finally Bon melted by his words.. they had their moment of togetherness (I mean very close otherwise first one was in the study😆) his typical “haa Bondita”..😆..bee shell started breaking, her hatred overshadowed and you best dialogue a little girl in her resurfaced!!!! Wow.. what a description of Bon’s emotions 👏

Yes. I somewhere feel that even if she hated him all these years she is a young lady and somewhere within herself she loves him a lot and is Naturally attracted to him..😳

...their first hug and a kiss .. what! A kiss .. and that to Initiated by Bon .. wow...our tigress ... but is it permanent or temporary??? Why am I feeling she is going to regret?!! You have an answer for this Rimi ..

Omg Nima... you had guessed it right 🤣

Mini’s entry.. hmmm means more revelations is coming in our way .. waiting waiting

Awesome update Rimi 👏👏

Love ya 🤗🤗❤️

Love u more 🤗

P.S. sorry for the long essay 😒

I love reading your long essays no need for sorry 🤗

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago

Word Count: 1

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryrose

Read all 4 chapters. A very interesting plot.👏

Aniruddh is really a big idiot. Never controls his mouth when he is angry.

Donno how he became a barrister😆

Bon as always is a sweetheart❤️

Really enjoyed reading. Do update soonish🤗

Thanks a lot for reading 🤗

Ani sachme idiot hai hi 🤣

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Wow rimi🤗

It was so good...wonderful chapter😳

Thank u for d ps note...

Now u cant be angry..for me ending the comment here😆

Toto 😡 😭

Word Count: 1

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdr_26

Wonderful chapter as always 😊No guesses, kyunki meri guesses hamesha galat hoti hai😆 and thank god tumhara Ani is not like Mr Roy Choudhary. All I can say is, thank god for small mercies.😆

Thank you 🤗

Are haan yaar.. I know in this story Bon hates Ani but Ani is still not out of character 👍🏼

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUDY575

Ohh truth revealed finally... What is the fight now...

Rimi after every chapter you are giving twist like makers🤣

The questions asked by bon are so valid....her anger towards is justified...well done rimi...👍🏼👏❤️

Hope we get to see something sensible lke this..

Thanks Monu 🤗❤️

Yes twist pe twist milega 🤪

Arre it is that fight behen jo show me bhi that.

. Episode 1 vaala... 😆

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nish27

Very nice rimi!!!🤗❤️

Tumhara ani bohot acha hoga aisa lagta hai!!

Kaash original ani bhi aisa ho!!

Bohot acha update tha🤗

Thanks Nish 🤗❤️

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

You are an amazing writer Rimi, your story is one of the most gripping ones I’ve read so far. Keep it up 👍

Omg thank you so much 🤗 I feel honored!

I love it when I get replies from new members 🤗