Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Very nice rimi!!!🤗❤️

Tumhara ani bohot acha hoga aisa lagta hai!!

Kaash original ani bhi aisa ho!!

Bohot acha update tha🤗

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You are an amazing writer Rimi, your story is one of the most gripping ones I’ve read so far. Keep it up 👍

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗

Finally completed the whole parts in one go🤣

Can I ask for a sensible ani who uses sensible words like this in our show too😭

Excellent one rimi👏👏

I'm in love with this bon's attitude👏😵...really enjoyed the way she ignored him for almost months😎...my heart goes out to that bon who is still yearning for her pati babu but her self respect is preventing her from revealing her pains infront of this ani ....a great thumbs up for her to choose her self respect over anything👍🏼...

Can really understand her state of mind since she is familiar to pati babu but distant to Mr chaudary👍🏼...I wish something similar happens when bon grows up in our show too

Bon still preserving all his letters and giving it a tag of" my heart "was so touching and really sad too😭...glad ani realised that eventhough she is indifferent to him now, she values everything related to him very precious even now❤️

I enjoyed ani's anger to that man in the office😎...bon taking care of ani was so beautiful...

Bon dancing in the room inorder to forget her frustrations was so so relatable👍🏼...kaka being supportive to both rudis I'm this situation is also beautiful❤️

No words on their kiss...☺️But as I expected he thought it to be his dream🤣...so so ani😆....go bon you should maintain this attitude a little longer too until he apologises from the bottom of his heart for hurting you so badly with his harsh words....I'm not opposing ani but his confronting words in the flashback truly sounded like he was putting forth all the favours he did to her by marrying her...so can't blame bon here completely 👍🏼

No words on mini😆....But happy atleast here she is married unlike in the show🤣glad ani is really guilty for his words that day....now I'm waiting to hear ani's part of the story in london

Rimu continue writing more like this....I'm nowadays not at all in mood to write on rudi but writers like you are the saviours for us the aching souls now😭

Felt so good after reading this ....thank you 🤗❤️

Arcturus_S thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Rimi, nice chapter 😊

You are one of my favorite fanfiction writers

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So beautiful Rimi!! Chhota sa prediction, Ani having to go to Gujarat and serving the British is a price he paid for Bon's admission.

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really fabulous Rimi!!!!🤗 What ws the problem?! I really want to know

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahut hi badiya kya mast likhti ho tum ❤️👏

Meera.dahlia thumbnail

Hello Rimi😊

You are such a good writer👏🤗I can't tell you how much love this story.❤️

I hope hamare show ki baby bon badhe hokar bilkul tumhari Iss story ki bondita jaisi strong and independent banne.

Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful story with us.❤️

I can't wait to read aage ki story.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dare you to make Ani the victim here RiMi 😡

Aisa kiya toh mai tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karungi dekh lena 😤😤😤

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗❤️

Thank you for your pm😳