836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rikara94

Me late? Kaise?😲

And mai super late in replying 🤣 but maine padh pehle hi liya 😳

Sorry main kal sham se aayi hi nahi idhar

Chalo anyways without wasting time review dete hain😛

-

Bondita ke uss dance ke time pe ho laga tha mukhe yeh banda lattoo ho gya hai😆 wah now a days kya progress dikha raha hai... couldn't even stop thinking about her even for a second? I'm impressed☺️not bad Chaudhary sahab😆

Usko Badi Bon se love at first sight ho gaya hai 🤣 he just doesn't know 🤪

I just love kaka. How he understood and asked her to take Anirudh with her😆

Kaka is God of Rudi shippers🤪

Don't know why but it pinched me when she said, apni mehnat se barrister bani hoon🤔

Kya Ani angrezo ki chaplusi karta tha?😡 phor toh sahi taunt mara bondita ne.

Yup Bon ne taunt kiya she is gussa with him for that 😆

I just love how bondita made book of those letters, sent by him and named that Bondita'Heart. And also she used those letters as notes and solving her doubts..wow..Rimi iske liye toh dil lele❤️ bahut amazing part hai yeh story ka❤️

Awww thank you so much jyoti 🤗 that part is very close to my heart as well and when i was writing it mai soch rhi thi will anyone understand or not 🤪 but tu samjhi toh mera likhna safal hua 🤗❤️

For a moment my mind was shouting "Rakh de wapas...Bondita ko pata chala toh teri khair nahi🤣 but glad aisa kuch nahi huya...woh usko emotional dekh ke wapas chali gyi...but in deep down she wanted to tell her that he helped her a lot but her mind always overpower her heart because of the past memories💔

Yes she knew if she faced him toh kya jawaab deti usko why she kept those letters itna sambhaal ke 😳

Yeh tiwari kitna ghatiya insan hai😡 but i wanna thank him😆 because of him hume itne ache scenes mile😆

In fact har villain ko hume thanks hi karna chahiye 🤣

She called him patibabu, took care of her, did dressing on his wound and her thinking that she can't afford to loose him. amazingly portrayed Rim❤️

Awww thank you 😳❤️

What? Ani also said the same thing to her? That she is result of his smaaj seva? What hell😡gusse mein bhi aisi bat kaise kr skta hai(50rs kaato iske🤣) but still i'm gussa😵

Vahi toh... Bon aesehi thodi gussa huyi hai usse bohot kaand kiye hain usne 🤣

Le mera gussa melt ho gya seeing their❤️moment

They shared hug and kiss too☺️

Bondita jaldi nahi melt ho gyi🤪

Bondita melt nai huyi hai 😈🤪 ruko jara sabar karo 🤣

le teri iss story mein bhi bondita bold nikli😆 bondita rocked Ani shocked☺️

She is demanding a kiss☺️

I just loved it Rimi🤗

You know this is one of my fav story of yours.❤️ Was waiting for updated for long and glad that you gave but mujhe long update bilkul nahi laga or nah hi main soyi😆

Awwww thank you soo much jyoti 🤗❤️ ye bohot plan karke likhni padti hai story 🤪 kuch plot leak na ho jaaye vakt ke pehle 🤣 isiliye I take time 😳 but next part me bohot saara revelation hoga 👍🏼

I'm just loving how story is shaping. Her concern and confessing how much she got scare and his guilt while saying ke that time whatever he spoke, that was because of heat of the moment...you portrayed everything beautifully❤️

Yes.. Bon was just overpowered by the fear of loosing him isiliye she trusted whatever he said ❤️

I'm really obsessed with him saying "han bondita"☺️

Me too ☺️

Chlo bye aaj kuch jyada hi bol diya haina?😆

Mujhe bohot Achha laga jitna bhi bola 😳

P.s. you are doing really great job and i just love your writing style❤️

Omg thank you sooo much 🤗

Word Count: 1

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

This was so amazing that I forgot to understand the Hindi but with out understanding I can not give a proper comment and I am very sorry for requesting translation every time.

🤗

Thank you so much dear 🤗

Just tell me which parts you need translation for and I'll tell that to you in short 😳

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Bondita melt nahi huyi? Kya maine sahi suna?🤪

Agar aisa hai toh bahut hi maza aane wala hai...main nahi chahti ki itni jldi or pati babu ke bina hath pair mare woh usko maaf krde🤣

Jitna you have portrayed her side and his guilt, according to that kuch nahi bahut kuch huya...i'm just so excited to read further yar

Revelation? Dil todne wali ho kya😆 but i'm ready for anything and everything😆☺️

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimii 🤗🤗 am I late?? Sorry 🤪

I hope this one will compensate little bit of me being late 😆

Now come to the chappy....

first of all the title ... ❤️ “How can I get over you?” True ... ani can’t get over Bon since she is the only person who resides in his heart(budhhu doesn’t know it same like the show) and for Bon .. even if she pretends to hate him, that way also he is the one who resides in her whole existence!! Love the title yaar .. hope I am at lest little bit of close to the meaning you actually thought for this title 😆

Opening scene and our savage Kaka ... what could be better than you describing ani’s changing emotions, his craving to see Bon more often and what not plus kaka making this couple following his order is just a cherry on the top 🤣🤪 Kaka kisi bhi planet pe kyun na jaaye rudi ko ek karne ki koshish kabhi nahi chhodege🤣
So ani babu went to Bon’s office and impressed with her small and nearly maintain space! I liked Bon’s attitude .. her saying apni mehnat se bani hu.. he was really proud of her but her next words pierced through her heart that he took up a job under britisher!! What happened that ani had to go to an extent to accept a job like this ?? Anyways he has left it .. Chalo Bon kuchh to impress hui 😆

So ani found her book titled Bondita’s heart .. awww.. ani read it and found his own letters neatly binded and even marked as if it is used often..he used to write her his own experience, his suggestions so she could follow it when it’s needed and she did .. wow .. even though she was angry with him she didn’t disrespect the teacher in him and accepted his teaching and lessons 👏 Lovely scene Rimi ❤️ how beautifully you have described ani as well as Bon’s emotions in this scene who didn’t dared to go and confronts him for going through her book .. she must be scared to face him since she followed his successions !

That Dorsey man.. he is a bad bad man who thinks of low of women.. Bon should had given him a big slap 😡 .. but ani babu is there as Bon’s savior then who could harm her ? Bon’s worry for ani told everything how much she still cares for him .. her calling him a patibabu in that moment tells her inner emotions !!
ani is wounded but still didn’t failed to admire his wife😆 Bon came to do his dressing and she is scared to death to even think what would have happen if tiwari had successfully stabbed ani .. her worries led her to tend ani’s wounds.. but we can see how much fragile state she is in .. she is scared, emotional and shaken of .. just a thought of losing ani was eating her from inside.. poor girl 😒 .. ani himself told Bon that she is a fruit of his social work .. what the .. even if he was angry how could he say that? Poor Bon .. so much she has to go through because of his one decision ..!! Anyways he tried to made up for his past mistake .. I know it’s not enough but at least he tried ..

I love this dialogue Rimi ... “ehsaan maine tumpe nahi tumne muj pe kiya hai”!! Lovely ..

Finally Bon melted by his words.. they had their moment of togetherness (I mean very close otherwise first one was in the study😆) his typical “haa Bondita”..😆..bee shell started breaking, her hatred overshadowed and you best dialogue a little girl in her resurfaced!!!! Wow.. what a description of Bon’s emotions 👏...their first hug and a kiss .. what! A kiss .. and that to Initiated by Bon .. wow...our tigress ... but is it permanent or temporary??? Why am I feeling she is going to regret?!! You have an answer for this Rimi ..

Mini’s entry.. hmmm means more revelations is coming in our way .. waiting waiting

Awesome update Rimi 👏👏

Love ya 🤗🤗❤️

P.S. sorry for the long essay 😒

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

@Bold - 🤣🤣 🤗

Thanks a lot .... I like listening to my tareef chahe kitni bhi baar karo ☺️🤣

Yes Bon gave in temporarily 😊🤪

Kaka toh Rudi shippers ke liye bhagwaan hain 🤣

Thanks again... it was just a simple small unknowingly vaala kiss 🤪

Haan there is no love triangle don't worry... Saudamini is married she is there with her husband 😊 theek se padho precap 🤣

Yayyyyyy!!Vaise show mein bhi there's no love triangle🥳

Simple small kiss se kya matlab Rimi!Kiss toh kiss hi hota hain,uska matlab toh vohi hain na☺️, intensity chahe jo bhi ho😳, intention is same😎

Kaka lobh hain humare❤️

Tum episodes nahi dekhti kya aajkal?Track is going good only!Jiska khauf tha voh toh hone se raha

Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read all 4 chapters. A very interesting plot.👏

Aniruddh is really a big idiot. Never controls his mouth when he is angry.

Donno how he became a barrister😆

Bon as always is a sweetheart❤️

Really enjoyed reading. Do update soonish🤗

836559 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow rimi🤗

It was so good...wonderful chapter😳

Thank u for d ps note...

Now u cant be angry..for me ending the comment here😆

1194386 thumbnail

Wonderful chapter as always 😊No guesses, kyunki meri guesses hamesha galat hoti hai😆 and thank god tumhara Ani is not like Mr Roy Choudhary. All I can say is, thank god for small mercies.😆

992637 thumbnail

Ohh truth revealed finally... What is the fight now...

Rimi after every chapter you are giving twist like makers🤣

The questions asked by bon are so valid....her anger towards is justified...well done rimi...👍🏼👏❤️

Hope we get to see something sensible lke this..