Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti_2005

Hii Rimi I have read many of your stories and this is the first time I am commenting properly. U write amazing stories but this one I think is going to be my favourite 🙂

Aww Hi shruti 🤗

Thak you so much dear 😳 Please comment more often 🤗 I love to see comments ❤️

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Rimismiley31

Aaj fursat mil hi gayi mujhesmiley39I know you must be very angry, but ab tujhe iski aadat pad jaani chahiye smiley39I'm indolent you know thatsmiley9

Stuck in love dekhkar hi I was all in Rimi..I was once obsessed with this Drama..Binge watching ki thi mainesmiley39smiley27And this song has my heartsmiley9

Gussa? 😊 I am aag baboola on you 😡🤬

Stuck in Love is my all time fav ☺️

Chapter 1: It takes an Ocean not to break

Rimi, I really loved the concept of love-hate relationshipsmiley9

We've seen Ani's strong dislike for Bon but haven't really seen the vice versa..This plot is quite intriguing smiley39

Mujhe baithe baithe achanak khayal aaya ki Bon ko Ani se hate karvaana pdega 🤪 and I am a big fan of Love-Hate stories ☺️

Ok, so should I assume that this guy has harboured feelings for Bon while he was in Gujarat or that he has always loved her but a small misunderstanding has created a rift between the twosmiley44Whatever it is, Bon seems to really hate him..I'm quite sure he must have committed an abominable

actsmiley7(aur gadhe ko yaar tak nahi hai..How obnoxious!smiley7)

Usko sab yaad hai but as usual he considers his mistakes forgiven by default 🤪

Bon seems to very belligerent who won't take any time to devour Ani only by her taunts or to say fiery lookssmiley37It was such an impudent move to ask him to get up from her dining seat..Sarcasm at its peak smiley16

Bon's savage attitude is inspired from our AT talks 🤪

I think it's high time for Bon to address him Mr.Choudhary in show as well just like this chap..I want to see his rage smiley37

Fifa vo paagal bolega mujhe Anirudh Roy Choudhary bulaao Bondita ☺️🤪

Agar ye sab show mein hua na to yeh aansu baha bahake flood ladega Tulsipur meinsmiley37

Vo flood London tak jayega fifa 🤪

Overall it was an amazing chap with a well crafted startsmiley20Kaise likh leti hai Rimi itne effortlesslysmiley9smiley27

Thank you ☺️ Ani ki kartoot dekh ke koi efforts nai lagte ye story likhne me 🤪

PS: Sorry for commenting so so late..Gussa mat karna behen..You know na I love you ❤❤

No need for Sorry behen.. I love you too ❤️

Word Count: 1

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤗

Main ab post ke andar nahi jaa sakti..

Rimi wo tedha hai par mera hai🤣

Flood London tak jayega to kya hoga😊

PS: Yahan ke log kya sochenge meri likhi hui line padhkar..Inko kya pata mere aur uske Rishte ke baare mein🤪🤪

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 2: My world is falling apart

Wow Rimi, I just loved the chapter..You penned down eveything so amazingly..smiley32

The way you described Bon's dressing was simply impeccable..I could literally visualize itsmiley9

This bloke stares at her all the time and still has got stones to give an excuse of platonic love...What a sick person he is!

Bondita's barbarous attitude is indicating towards Ani's filthy deeds that is beyond repair smiley14I believe this is something related to Minismiley24He might have hooked up with her or she might have set up a stage to frame Ani in order to sabotage Rudhita's relationship..smiley7

My bro was trying to explain himself but Bon didn't even gave him a chance to prove his innocence and gave him an earful instead smiley6 (I'm angry on Bon)

How dare she snatched the chair from Ani and asked him to sit elsewhere (Ani gadhe ne aisa kya kiya hogasmiley7)

He even saved her from falling down but wo kehte hai na neki kar dariya mein daalsmiley39 Bechaare ka popat hogayasmiley37

She hates him to no end..She was literally spewing lavasmiley16I want her to always address him as Mr.Choudhary..It sounds sarcastic and hostile smiley16

Bechara itna suna ki ab bina knock kiye kabhi uske room mein nahi jayegasmiley37This man is really struggling with his moral compasssmiley19smiley37

Rimi plz disclose the reason behind her animosity for Anirudh..I can no longer wait to see his past kartootssmiley36

In a nutshell, the chapter was terrific Rimismiley32It had all the spice which I usually look for in a story smiley42Excellent update!! smiley20smiley27

PS: Next part jaldi update kar plz..I'd be the first one to commentsmiley39

Edited by Scarlett_15 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

🤗

Main ab post ke andar nahi jaa sakti..

Rimi wo tedha hai par mera hai🤣

Flood London tak jayega to kya hoga😊

PS: Yahan ke log kya sochenge meri likhi hui line padhkar..Inko kya pata mere aur uske Rishte ke baare mein🤪🤪

Don't worry abb tak sab jaan chuke honge 🤣

836559 thumbnail

Chapter 2: My world is falling apart

Wow Rimi, I just loved the chapter..You penned down eveything so amazingly..smiley32

The way you described Bon's dressing was simply impeccable..I could literally visualize itsmiley9

Achha 😳 mujhe aisi Bon hi dekhni hai aage chalke 😳 (I didn't say leap 🤪😎)

This bloke stares at her all the time and still has got stones to give an excuse of platonic love...What a sick person he is!

He is the most confused bloke on this planet 👍🏼

Bondita's barbarous attitude is indicating towards Ani's filthy deeds that is beyond repair smiley14I believe this is something related to Minismiley24He might have hooked up with her or she might have set up a stage to frame Ani in order to sabotage Rudhita's relationship..smiley7

Who knows what all Ani is capable of doing 🤪

My bro was trying to explain himself but Bon didn't even gave him a chance to prove his innocence and gave him an earful instead smiley6 (I'm angry on Bon)

How dare she snatched the chair from Ani and asked him to sit elsewhere (Ani gadhe ne aisa kya kiya hogasmiley7)

LOL! When you will know what he did you will feel angry at your Bro

He even saved her from falling down but wo kehte hai na neki kar dariya mein daalsmiley39 Bechaare ka popat hogayasmiley37

Uska kam popat nahi hota hai fifa 🤪 Koi aur nahi banata toh vo khud bana leta hai apna popat

She hates him to no end..She was literally spewing lavasmiley16I want her to always address him as Mr.Choudhary..It sounds sarcastic and hostile smiley16

Mr. Choudhary sounds hot ☺️🤪

Bechara itna suna ki ab bina knock kiye kabhi uske room mein nahi jayegasmiley37This man is really struggling with his moral compasssmiley19smiley37

Rimi plz disclose the reason behind her animosity for Anirudh..I can no longer wait to see his past kartootssmiley36

Next chap se thoda thoda pata chalega 😳

In a nutshell, the chapter was terrific Rimismiley32It had all the spice which I usually look for in a story smiley42Excellent update!! smiley20smiley27

Thank you 🤗❤️

PS: Next part jaldi update kar plz..I'd be the first one to commentsmiley39

Yes, first to comment - Res and last to Unres 🤣😡

Word Count: 1

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rimi di plz jaldi update kar dijiye 😒

I'm waiting from very long😭

836559 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry for late unres😳

It was a amzing chapter partner 🤗❤️

U potrayed bons emotions so welll👏

She still loves him😭Mujhe pata tha nibbi bon is still alive inside her🤪

Im very intrigued by that past ani mini scene😈

Ye kya kar raha tha aise

And bon saw it😭Bechara bon bacha😒

No wonder she hates him🤓

Bons emotions were on a rollercoaster🤪

Aisa...precap kyu deti ho😵

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
Nish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rimi... Seriously I am a big fan of your writings... .

No words for this chapter❤️