Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Toto123

Tu episode ki saari bhadaas iss ss me nikal rahi hai🤣🤣

Kya batau kitna maja aya mujhe ye part padhke🤪

Kaka is so not bothered by bons behavior towarda ani😛

He is like bhugat ne do isse bhi thoda...humne bhi iska gussa saha itne saal🤪ab isko sehne do bahu ka gussa🤣

Kash bon gol gol ghumte huye haath chipka deti ani ke gaal mein parso ke epi ki tarah

Ani ko pata hai ki bon kyu gussa hai..toh aatey time itna excite hoke kyu aaya tha ghar😳Delusional insaan

Abhi ke liye bas itni hi commentary😎

I just love this story⭐️

Partner 🤗❤️

Haa mai saara bhadaas idhar nikaalti hu 😎 Kya sahi time pe ye story ka idea mujhe 🤣 abb jaise hi Ani theek ho jaayega isme Ani ki kutaai kam kar dungi 🤣 tab tak isme dhulaai chaalu rahegi 👍🏼

Kaka ko pata hai unke ladke ke baare me 🤪 He knows kuchh kaand karke aaya hai 🤣 he is enjoying Ani ki kutaai 🤣

Sab log Ani ko thhappad maarvaane ke peeche pade hain 🤣 lagta hai aisa kuchh daalna hi pdega 🤪

Ani ko lagta hai uski charm dekh ke sab log uska kaand bhul jaate hain 🤣 but Bon already Pro ho gayi hai uske charm ko ignore karne me 🤪

Thank you partner 😳🤗❤️

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Hi

Understood the English language but very difficult 😥 in understanding the Hindi, so I am very sorry that I could not comment.

please if you have time could I have the whole story translated into English to get a good understanding of the story.

thank you

Sure Sure.. I'll PM you 😳

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Rimi darling kya bhdaas nikali hai😆😆

Thank you so much for this bhdaas session...it was needed😆

Her dance and his holding her when shenwas about to fall...i can imagine the scenario then uske bad badhaas ke bad jo ani ka chehra tha woh bhi imagine kr sakti hoon😆

Tu na mujhe darra rahi...bta na what happened 10 years ago, jo she is behaving like this...what she saw that night? Kahin Ani ko uski ex ke sath toh nahi dekha na😒 han aisa hi huya hoga

Precap is very interesting han...so bondita has written letters but didn't send it to him...right?

So when will you give us next update?😒 jaldi dena han😆

Thank you Jyoti 🤗❤️

Ani ka popat ho raha hai roz roz 🤣 show ki bhadaas ispe nikal rhi hai 🤪

Keep guessing kya hua tha 🤪 sab dheere dheere you will get to know....

I'll try to give jaldi se ... Ani pe aur bhadaas nikaalni hai 🤣

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pyaari Rimi🤗,

First of all deepest apologies for giving such late feedback.I was too busy with my pending assignments and projects😭

But,how can I not share my views on something so special and thought provoking.

Phenomenal cliffhanger❤️Its feels so helpless and impatient when you keep imagining the whats ,hows, whens,wheres and whichs but your subconscious is not responding satisfactorily.Ab toh aadat si hain mujhko aise jeene main💔

Loved Bondita's stern and no nonsense attitude👍🏼and felt equally disgusted at Anirudh's "friendzone policy".Let him burn with desire while Bondita doesn't give a damn,afterall you need to payback for your stupidities.😎Jaldi se likh do 3rd part,can't wait more😳😆

inayahassan thumbnail

amaazing one dude....i'm loving this bondita..please try to update soon. cant wait much!

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

Pyaari Rimi🤗,

First of all deepest apologies for giving such late feedback.I was too busy with my pending assignments and projects😭

But,how can I not share my views on something so special and thought provoking.

Phenomenal cliffhanger❤️Its feels so helpless and impatient when you keep imagining the whats ,hows, whens,wheres and whichs but your subconscious is not responding satisfactorily.Ab toh aadat si hain mujhko aise jeene main💔

Loved Bondita's stern and no nonsense attitude👍🏼and felt equally disgusted at Anirudh's "friendzone policy".Let him burn with desire while Bondita doesn't give a damn,afterall you need to payback for your stupidities.😎Jaldi se likh do 3rd part,can't wait more😳😆

Aww koyal... no need for apologies 🤗

School pehle, entertainment baad me 😎

Don't worry... next chapter me thoda hint milne vaala hai 😉

Yes Bon has suffered a long time just because of his kaand 🤪 itni jaldi she will not forgive him

Thank you Koyal... 🤗

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inayahassan

amaazing one dude....i'm loving this bondita..please try to update soon. cant wait much!

Thank you 🤗

WIll try to update ASAP! 👍🏼

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Aww koyal... no need for apologies 🤗

School pehle, entertainment baad me 😎

Don't worry... next chapter me thoda hint milne vaala hai 😉

Yes Bon has suffered a long time just because of his kaand 🤪 itni jaldi she will not forgive him

Thank you Koyal... 🤗

Welcome Rimi🤗Yes bilkul sahi baat hain.Ekdam forgive nahi karne ka..Let him feel some tadap and bechaini😎👍🏼

Aage ka intezaar rahega❤️

shruti_2005 thumbnail

Hii Rimi I have read many of your stories and this is the first time I am commenting properly. U write amazing stories but this one I think is going to be my favourite 🙂

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rimismiley31

Aaj fursat mil hi gayi mujhesmiley39I know you must be very angry, but ab tujhe iski aadat pad jaani chahiye smiley39I'm indolent you know thatsmiley9

Stuck in love dekhkar hi I was all in Rimi..I was once obsessed with this Drama..Binge watching ki thi mainesmiley39smiley27And this song has my heartsmiley9

Chapter 1: It takes an Ocean not to break

Rimi, I really loved the concept of love-hate relationshipsmiley9

We've seen Ani's strong dislike for Bon but haven't really seen the vice versa..This plot is quite intriguing smiley39

Ok, so should I assume that this guy has harboured feelings for Bon while he was in Gujarat or that he has always loved her but a small misunderstanding has created a rift between the twosmiley44Whatever it is, Bon seems to really hate him..I'm quite sure he must have committed an abominable actsmiley7(aur gadhe ko yaar tak nahi hai..How obnoxious!smiley7)

Bon seems to very belligerent who won't take any time to devour Ani only by her taunts or to say fiery lookssmiley37It was such an impudent move to ask him to get up from her dining seat..Sarcasm at its peak smiley16

I think it's high time for Bon to address him Mr.Choudhary in show as well just like this chap..I want to see his rage smiley37

Agar ye sab show mein hua na to yeh aansu baha bahake flood ladega Tulsipur meinsmiley37

Overall it was an amazing chap with a well crafted startsmiley20Kaise likh leti hai Rimi itne effortlesslysmiley9smiley27

PS: Sorry for commenting so so late..Gussa mat karna behen..You know na I love you ❤❤