Frequent Posters

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Super duper chapter...eager to know the reason behind bin's behaviour😊

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The articulation of feelings of hatred and care of Bondita and Anirudhh simultaneously was so on point...

The chapter was triggering anger when ir came to Bondita and pity for Anirudhh while reading the dialogues.

Please update soon

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗

Sorry for editing my post very late😒

Awesome update Rimi .. kya sixer maare hai bon ne iss update mein👏 sach sach batana.. episodes ki saari bhadaas nikaal di na tumne? 🤣🤣

Your explanation of Bon dressing is such that I could literally visualize it ❤️ wow .. Bon has learnt bharatnatyam!!

But you have described so well how she dance to deal with her frustration, anger, sadness and pain!! And I believe she feels those emotions everyday, every minutes of her life. At least she could get away from them for few minutes everyday! This shows how much she must be suffering from inside that she didn’t mind to go against Kaka’s wish and learned dancing!! Poor Bon.. she is broken.. why ani why?

Ani saw her dancing and mesmerized ... yes she is a graceful dancer but you don’t deserve to watch her dancing she is trying to release her pain given by you mister and then.. boom... ani Bon moment!! But it’s like a nightmare for Bon.. here also ani is like a confused soul But Bon knows better! Good she told him flatly he can’t enter in the study without her permission! She is shattered from inside after saying those words to ani but what could she do? Ani has made her to behave that way.. 😒 at least ani understood how much she owns RC mansion and RC people .. good for you Mr. Chaudhary👍🏼

Kaka willl be Kaka.. always 😆 here also he wants ani Bon to reconcile and move in the same room with Bon.. he always wants to see ani’s family.. and here also ani is in the denial mode .. Chalo kuchh to ehsaas hua bon ke baare mein sochke.., and I am sure he will soon find out about his true feelings for Bon and then he will realize how it feels to get rejection from the person you love 💔

Mama again try his luck by talking to Bon about letting ani move in her room .. but how would Bon agree? She is a one feisty girl.. she even argued with Kaka too!! Wow 👏 ani ko achhe se suna diya.. who tried to teach her manner lessons🤣

Loved their bedroom convo Rimi.. Bon right wmaway told him she hates him .. it’s a very big thing for Bon to say..!!!our feisty Bon seeking answers from ani and he is unable to answer it.. now what did she see? Kahi mini ke saath to kuchh nahi kiya tha na ani ne? And why didn’t ani trusted Bon? What actually happened? Ani just went away means he is at fault, why wasn’t he able to explain things to her then and now too? I know Rimi we need to wait for next part to get some answers.. but please don’t make us wait too long .. I know you are very busy but once you get time please update 🤗🤗

As usual amazing part Rimi.. ❤️❤️🤗🤗

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Alif PM check kar le ek baar

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sukoon mila😳 isse dekh ke

Anirudh pe jo gussa aya tha epi dekhne ki baad, isse padke accha laga👍🏼 bondita ko aisehi daatni chahiye

Bass ekmint pehle hi fools rush in pe kaha update chahiye iska aur dekha you already did❤️

This one was fantastic dear

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

kaka🤣

bondita kab calm hoga? bechara anirudh🤣

great chapter rimi dii👍🏼

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tu episode ki saari bhadaas iss ss me nikal rahi hai🤣🤣

Kya batau kitna maja aya mujhe ye part padhke🤪

Kaka is so not bothered by bons behavior towarda ani😛

He is like bhugat ne do isse bhi thoda...humne bhi iska gussa saha itne saal🤪ab isko sehne do bahu ka gussa🤣

Kash bon gol gol ghumte huye haath chipka deti ani ke gaal mein parso ke epi ki tarah

Ani ko pata hai ki bon kyu gussa hai..toh aatey time itna excite hoke kyu aaya tha ghar😳Delusional insaan

Abhi ke liye bas itni hi commentary😎

I just love this story⭐️

Edited by Toto123 - 3 years ago
screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi

Understood the English language but very difficult 😥 in understanding the Hindi, so I am very sorry that I could not comment.

please if you have time could I have the whole story translated into English to get a good understanding of the story.

thank you

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi darling kya bhdaas nikali hai😆😆

Thank you so much for this bhdaas session...it was needed😆

Her dance and his holding her when shenwas about to fall...i can imagine the scenario then uske bad badhaas ke bad jo ani ka chehra tha woh bhi imagine kr sakti hoon😆

Tu na mujhe darra rahi...bta na what happened 10 years ago, jo she is behaving like this...what she saw that night? Kahin Ani ko uski ex ke sath toh nahi dekha na😒 han aisa hi huya hoga

Precap is very interesting han...so bondita has written letters but didn't send it to him...right?

So when will you give us next update?😒 jaldi dena han😆

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rimi🤗

Please check my edited post ..❤️