Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She was a young  talented girl , who used to make beautiful vm, gif n was an amazing writer . Ppl were really fond of her write up n I know lot of ppl in our forum r fan of her amazing threads . She was member of dis forum might not a regular one but used to visit occasionally. She was  more active in Twitter n Instagram. Probably ppl who r active der might know about her. 

She passed away recently πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” , she was suffering from pneumonia n got two heart attack on Thursday night. One of her niece informed her friend, she gave dis news in Twitter

I hope her soul rest in peace πŸ™πŸ™. I just can't imagine how her family must be feeling ryt now. Hope God give dem strength πŸ™ to cope with it. 

R.I.P Toree πŸ’”πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz70 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

She was a young  talented girl , who used to make beautiful vm, gif n was an amazing writer . Ppl were really fond of her write up n I know lot of ppl in our forum r fan of her amazing threads . She was member of dis forum might not a regular one but used to visit occasionally. She was  more active in Twitter n Instagram. Probably ppl who r active der might know about her. 

She passed away recently πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” , she was suffering from pneumonia n got two heart attack on Thursday night. One of her niece informed her friend, she gave dis news in Twitter

I hope her soul rest in peace πŸ™πŸ™. I just can't imagine how her family must be feeling ryt now. Hope God give dem strength πŸ™ to cope with it. 

R.I.P Toree πŸ’”πŸ’”

RIP Toree πŸ’”πŸ’”

Too young for this chirpy bird to fly to a far away place πŸ˜₯ No words 

Was a great fan of her Milk mocha gifs nd followed her on insta.. A very interesting fan page that I followed.. She entertained us with her amazing gifs, edits and lovely threads nd actively participated in all the trends nd many a times brought a big smile on our face 

May God give her family the strength to overcome this grief and irrepairable loss 

Om Shanthi πŸ™

Edited by vidz70 - 3 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its so sad to hear this News..I was following her tweets in twitter she is such young and talented girl..she was also active in our forum and wrote few stories abt Mishbir..Its so disheartening to hear this news cant come out from this news since morningπŸ’”

May her soul Rest In Piece..May God give strength to her family to handle this disaster

Edited by Rope_of_Hope - 3 years ago
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May her soul rest in peace. Have not seen her ever but was a part of our family. Hope her friends and family will cope this pain .

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May her soul rest in peace. 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Deeply saddened by the passing of this young, talented girl. God bless her soul and grant eternal peace!πŸ™
Though never met her on this forum but have seen and loved her edits, gifs, caps on Insta and twitter. 

May the Lord give strength to her family and friends to cope with this loss. πŸ™

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

R.I.P. Toree. I have seen her edits on twitter, she was really talented. Hope her family is able to cope up with the loss. Om Shanti.

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

May her soul Rest in peaceπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rest in peace Toree. This is very disheartening. I can't even imagine how her loved ones are feeling right now

I have used a few of her gifs and her edits were always wonderful

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have interacted with her a couple of times on IF and twitter ...I  used to look out for her amazing tweets and gifs , she really had that calming friendly vibe,  I didn't know she was going through so much all the while ...

with time we lost touch 

I will miss u toree...one of the sweetest persons I have interacted with in life,  I know wherever you are , you are still chirping and spreading love and positivity β€οΈ

Om namah shivay πŸ™

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago