Rubina Dilaikkkk

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Was waiting for the episode to judge you Rubina Dilaik..  Unlike some people☺️

Obviously we are humans we make mistakes... I didn't like her in past week but today she was on FIRE...

Rubina was clear in her points and in whole episode what I liked was she didn't react at first 2 3 gaalis by sonali she tried to control but sonali kept repeating the word...to bhugggto bhaie...Rubina didn't say anything wrong.... ANYTHING WRONG.... I don't jump to conclusions just by promos so was waiting for episode to see who was in the wrong and sonali did everything because of arshi and rahul... Main reasons were "nominations" and "footage"..... "Salman ji aap mere s baat nhi krte" baba he said you are doing everything good so you gave him mudda to bash you.... 

I missed nikki alot, the old one and today she was back.... ❤️ I love how she is not afraid.... I've never seen "fear" in her eyes...  I love her bindaas attitude... Banaao bhaie banaao "Nikki Tamboli thug life" banaao.. 

I loved Abhinav too.. how he came to clear things with sonali about rubina's statements and that too very calmly.. ❤️ how he stops nikki every time he thinks she is going overboard.. 

I didn't at all expected decency from sonali cause I've seen her beating a person with chappal so 🤔

But Rahul is becoming worse with every passing day EVERY PASSING DAY.... How he jumped in for footage everytime how he instigated how he twisted rubina's words... How he was sitting with sonali ji after seeing everything I mean why the hell are you supporting someone who is wrong! Anyone who goes against rubina he will support that person no matter what! Cause ek he machine hai pooray ghar m footage dene waali and that is Rubina Dilaik... NO DOUBT...  But he needs to find his muddaaaas! After his comeback he lost connection of everything he even forgot his muddaas so he's jumping everywhere EVERYWHERE.... "Poker of the season without any reason"... Along with arshi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Nice of you to not jump on conclusions so soon and misquote her ⭐️

Rahul - self proclaimed Raja just knows how to jump in - twist few words and engage in rude behaviour- he knows that will get him few hoots and claps 

Sonali is showcasing such a crass behaviour  🤢 no one not even Nikki gets this low when nominated 👎🏼

Sowji1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rahul's main usp was he always used to stand with what he thinks is right even when he knew he was going against his frnds par ab wo us side leta hai jo Rubina ki opposite hai chahe wo sahi ho ya galat so he lost his game after coming back.Now he is lacking judgemental skills ese bande ko hi bolte hai na spineless so sahi naam diya hai Rubina ne spineless vaidya

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Arshi was at fault today. She started the whole thing by coming in and saying someone had ripped Sonali's nametag. She knew that would trigger Sonali, then she sat back and enjoyed the show. 🤔

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

I think Arshi was at fault today. She started the whole thing by coming in and saying someone had ripped Sonali's nametag. She knew that would trigger Sonali, then she sat back and enjoyed the show. 🤔

Agree she was.....how she was smiling the wholeeee episode says alot... She was having fun bs popcorn ki kami thi... 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Though I still don't agree about taking Sonali's daughter's name but knowing that Sonali gave gaalis and brought their parents first it looks less bad than I thought it would. Arshi and Rahul were instigating her to fight and say bad things. Sonali should be careful as they are using her. 

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Voldemort033

Was waiting for the episode to judge you Rubina Dilaik..  Unlike some people☺️

Obviously we are humans we make mistakes... I didn't like her in past week but today she was on FIRE...

Rubina was clear in her points and in whole episode what I liked was she didn't react at first 2 3 gaalis by sonali she tried to control but sonali kept repeating the word...to bhugggto bhaie...Rubina didn't say anything wrong.... ANYTHING WRONG.... I don't jump to conclusions just by promos so was waiting for episode to see who was in the wrong and sonali did everything because of arshi and rahul... Main reasons were "nominations" and "footage"..... "Salman ji aap mere s baat nhi krte" baba he said you are doing everything good so you gave him mudda to bash you.... 

I missed nikki alot, the old one and today she was back.... ❤️ I love how she is not afraid.... I've never seen "fear" in her eyes...  I love her bindaas attitude... Banaao bhaie banaao "Nikki Tamboli thug life" banaao.. 

I loved Abhinav too.. how he came to clear things with sonali about rubina's statements and that too very calmly.. ❤️ how he stops nikki every time he thinks she is going overboard.. 

I didn't at all expected decency from sonali cause I've seen her beating a person with chappal so 🤔

But Rahul is becoming worse with every passing day EVERY PASSING DAY.... How he jumped in for footage everytime how he instigated how he twisted rubina's words... How he was sitting with sonali ji after seeing everything I mean why the hell are you supporting someone who is wrong! Anyone who goes against rubina he will support that person no matter what! Cause ek he machine hai pooray ghar m footage dene waali and that is Rubina Dilaik... NO DOUBT...  But he needs to find his muddaaaas! After his comeback he lost connection of everything he even forgot his muddaas so he's jumping everywhere EVERYWHERE.... "Poker of the season without any reason"... Along with arshi. 

Reminds me a standard trait in bb. Possible winner taking stands for group members . Lols