Anirudh Roy Chowdhury : The SOUL of this show

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury To be honest THIS MAN is the reason behind me watching Barrister Babu despite of not liking certain things about the show, ONLY THIS MAN ❀️

Trust ARC to worship every woman on earth πŸ˜† For him every woman deserves respect unless and until she turns out to be Saudamini or claims to be the reincarnation of his mother 🀣

He was shocked when Binoy stepped into the house with the new addition to the Roy Chowdhury family πŸ€ͺ He was like what the hell just like viewers 🀣 STILL the 1st thing he did was..... πŸ‘

He walked close to Sampoorna, folded his hands and asked with immense politeness "Sampoorna, Baba ne tumhare saath kuch galat kia kya? Tum mujhe bejhijhak bata sakti ho" ❀️

Being a SON it wasn't easy or a very comfortable thing for him to ask something like that about his father that too Infront of his whole family but he DID. Anirudh wanted to know if Binoy forced her to marry or took advantage of her being a woman without husband. πŸ‘

Kaka was praying to the almighty that every household should get a "Grihlaxmi" like Bondita and Binoy's car entered with a horn indicating someone is coming into his own house who is perhaps NOT a 'Grihlaxmi' πŸ€ͺ

But it's really doesn't matter to Anirudh whether she is grihlaxmi or not, he holds every woman on earth on a much higher level unless and until a woman herself lowers her position in his eyes.

From throwing out Bondita to setting Saudamini on fire πŸ”₯ We all know what ARC is capable of doing πŸ˜‰ Sampoorna is a stupid selfish jerk 😑 She is useless the only problem is Mami behind the curtains πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading 😳

I really LOVED this gesture of Anirudh towards Sampoorna that's why this post, acknowledging ARC for just being ARC ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail

Omg Arpi that was so important to point out πŸ‘πŸΌ

ARC really deserves respect for his thoughts regarding women and their rights. If we think from his point of view, he showed utmost respect to Sampoo and that is commendable under these circumstances πŸ‘

Aise time pe people usually are biased towards their family but Ani did not thing twice before giving respect to Sampoo first πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abb I know he over did everything by not trusting Kaka but I understand his state of mind , young bachha hai Josh Josh me kar deta hai ye sabπŸ€ͺ He will be back on track pretty soon😎

ARC ❀️ forever 😎

I am so glad your posts are back Arpi πŸ€—

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Omg Arpi that was so important to point out πŸ‘πŸΌ

ARC really deserves respect for his thoughts regarding women and their rights. If we think from his point of view, he showed utmost respect to Sampoo and that is commendable under these circumstances πŸ‘

Aise time pe people usually are biased towards their family but Ani did not thing twice before giving respect to Sampoo first πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abb I know he over did everything by not trusting Kaka but I understand his state of mind , young bachha hai Josh Josh me kar deta hai ye sabπŸ€ͺ He will be back on track pretty soon😎

ARC ❀️ forever 😎

I am so glad your posts are back Arpi πŸ€—

Trust me to point out whenever ARC does something out of box 😳 πŸ€— No Rim it wasn't out of josh or impulsiveness, obviously Kaka can't kill anyone but Kaka can manipulate things in order to achieve something he believes necessary. He just highlighted and criticised that aspect of Kaka, his choice of words were proof, it was 'Attack' not attempt to murder. Don't be too quick to judge or conclude because it's ARC. πŸ˜† I am not justifying him, I know he was harsh on Kaka but I feel RC men pointing each other's fault or weakness is what makes them different. The most pathetic condition is of Binoy's 🀣 Bali ka bakhra all set to get halal πŸ€ͺ

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Anirudh Roy Chowdhury To be honest THIS MAN is the reason behind me watching Barrister Babu despite of not liking certain things about the show, ONLY THIS MAN ❀️

Trust ARC to worship every woman on earth πŸ˜† For him every woman deserves respect unless and until she turns out to be Saudamini or claims to be the reincarnation of his mother 🀣

He was shocked when Binoy stepped into the house with the new addition to the Roy Chowdhury family πŸ€ͺ He was like what the hell just like viewers 🀣 STILL the 1st thing he did was..... πŸ‘

He walked close to Sampoorna, folded his hands and asked with immense politeness "Sampoorna, Baba ne tumhare saath kuch galat kia kya? Tum mujhe bejhijhak bata sakti ho" ❀️

Being a SON it wasn't easy or a very comfortable thing for him to ask something like that about his father that too Infront of his whole family but he DID. Anirudh wanted to know if Binoy forced her to marry or took advantage of her being a woman without husband. πŸ‘

Kaka was praying to the almighty that every household should get a "Grihlaxmi" like Bondita and Binoy's car entered with a horn indicating someone is coming into his own house who is perhaps NOT a 'Grihlaxmi' πŸ€ͺ

But it's really doesn't matter to Anirudh whether she is grihlaxmi or not, he holds every woman on earth on a much higher level unless and until a woman herself lowers her position in his eyes.

From throwing out Bondita to setting Saudamini on fire πŸ”₯ We all know what ARC is capable of doing πŸ˜‰ Sampoorna is a stupid selfish jerk 😑 She is useless the only problem is Mami behind the curtains πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading 😳

I really LOVED this gesture of Anirudh towards Sampoorna that's why this post, acknowledging ARC for just being ARC ❀️

Hi Arpita! When I first saw the episode I thought Ani was acting and would have been angry if he wasn’t as this type of fooling with Kaka has happened to him before! But reading your post I realized something, Anirudh is always shown to yell first then think about it. I hope by next episodes we can see him think about the situation rather than blindly trust Samnoy!

But your post was lovely and very logical! ❀️

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully said Arpita❀️ I never thought of it like that. You are right, for him every woman deserves respect and in that lies his greatness. Many a times I complaint about him not using his brain. But the truth is Anirudh Roy Choudhury thinks from his heart rather than from his mind. For him every Woman is like a Ma Durga. And the two most important women in his life (his mother and his wife) have proved him right. Unfortunately there are others like Mini and now Sampoorna who take advantage of his good heart.

Anirudh is truly one of a kind❀️ There are very few people like him in this world. And Television characters like him are even rarer.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

Hi Arpita! When I first saw the episode I thought Ani was acting and would have been angry if he wasn’t as this type of fooling with Kaka has happened to him before! But reading your post I realized something, Anirudh is always shown to yell first then think about it. I hope by next episodes we can see him think about the situation rather than blindly trust Samnoy!

But your post was lovely and very logical! ❀️

Hello 😳 We need to watch next few episodes to decode what exactly he is thinking about Sampoorna-Binoy as today he was more into Kaka πŸ˜† Actually somewhere he was already upset with Kaka for trusting duplicate maa and with the Bihari-Sampoorna marriage proposal by Kaka ne just ghee mein aag dal di 🀣 Honestly I don't expect Anirudh or even Bondita to doubt Sampoorna just like that because they can't read faces and till now Sampoorna hasn't given them any reason to doubt on her.

Regarding Anirudh touching her feet, I don't see anything wrong with that because irrespective of Sampoorna's connection with Binoy she is Bondita's elder sister thus rishtey aur audeh mein she is elder to Anirudh. 😳 She has always been elder to Anirudh-Bondita in terms of relationship only her social status was lower than RCs.

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 3 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Beautifully said Arpita❀️ I never thought of it like that. You are right, for him every woman deserves respect and in that lies his greatness. Many a times I complaint about him not using his brain. But the truth is Anirudh Roy Choudhury thinks from his heart rather than from his mind. For him every Woman is like a Ma Durga. And the two most important women in his life (his mother and his wife) have proved him right. Unfortunately there are others like Mini and now Sampoorna who take advantage of his good heart.

Anirudh is truly one of a kind❀️ There are very few people like him in this world. And Television characters like him are even rarer.

Exactly πŸ‘ ❀️ Thanks 😳

Word Count: 1