Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#24~Apne Patibabu Ki Bondita - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishu13

True but not in the traditional sense! I think he sees her more of a permanent fixture in his life! Bohot saare strange log are waiting for the fact when this show will show “romance” between the leads to ban it, I don’t want them to get any ideas!

Their bond is not about romance ...atleast not currently....but the acknowledgement of relation from ani's side is indeed special😊

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

True but not in the traditional sense! I think he sees her more of a permanent fixture in his life! Bohot saare strange log are waiting for the fact when this show will show “romance” between the leads to ban it, I don’t want them to get any ideas!

That's for sure! Their love is not romantic, It's very pure!❤️

There is no physical attraction but its the connection of their souls!

I dont want leap any soon, cz I can watch our Rudhita for years😳

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Ye Gif main first page pe add kar leti hu☺️

After all, AT title wala scene hai ye☺️

Ani ke iss dialogue ne mera hosh chaknachur kar diya tha kal🤪☺️❤️

This scene is very very special👍🏼

RTM ne toh mauhal bana diya☺️

Sachme, what he said and the way he said it ☺️❤️ Me is fainting every time i hear it ☺️

RTM ne jo mahaul banaya usse humko kal ka raddi episode dekh ke bhi dukh nai hua ulta hum toh tark karne lagg gaye the khushi ke maare 🤣 dekho kya sama baandha hai RTM ne humaara dimaag chalne lagg gaya 🤣

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sweety! Yes please call me Aishu or Ash, dono chalti hain! Yes another KRPKAB fan!

Dude same, Ani jumped way too fast on the Saminoy fan club! I personally think he is acting, or else it will make it seem like all the growth he has had from Mini, HM, Betty, and Fake Maa will go down the drain! If he is truly believing Sampoo, I would like to see him talk to Bondita how he feels honestly. I think it makes more sense for Ani to wait and watch especially since Mini played the same Kaka blaming card on him and he bought it!

I'll be the happiest one if they show that Ani is acting.It's disheartening to watch makers make your most favourite behave this impulsive or dumb even after having bad experiences due to such behaviour.

Learning from past mistakes or experiences- this trait of Anirudh makes me love him more.I don't want to watch him losing this trait.

Prove me wrong, makers. Show that he has learnt his lessons from previous experiences.

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

The way he said all these to Bondita was way too cute & heartfelt. Aur jo baat dil se kahi jati hai woh dil ko chhu jaati hai. Isliye tumne bhi itni baar dekh liya aur maine bhi. ❤️

Ye sweety... how he smiled after saying it... aisa laga khushi se he is crying also and laughing at the same time it was just soooooo beautiful ki sachhi mere dil ko chhu diya ❤️

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Actually yes😆

I understand Rims... thoda drama karne ka man tha🤣

Main sadme mein toh nahi thi, but han i was laughing like a mad... The only thing that caught my attention was Binoy's expressions... Throughout Shampoo's monologue..

Especially at "bhagwan hai ye mere liye"

Binoy be like "aeee mithi chhuri jhoothi aurat" 🤣

Kal mujhe binoy ko dekh ke daya aa rahi thi🤣

Ani ki baatein sunke bechara apni kismat ko koss raha tha🤣

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Ani's proud expression hearing He has the most priority in her life❤️☺️

Aisa lag raha hai khushi se blast ho jayega👍🏼

Mai jaanti hu ye kya sochke aise expression de raha hai 😊

Meri Bondita kab barrister banegi aur kb mere saath mere jaise barristery karegi

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

End mein ani was was like ☺️☺️☺️

Haan yaar kaise sharmaaya ☺️ usse nazre nahi milaayi gayi use zyada ☺️ awwww bechaara ..

dil pe kaboo kaise rahega 🤪

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Woah the number of ATS that has gone through is insane for a short time! Oh btw I am Aishu, I actually am a silent reader since the beginning, but everyone’s thoughts on the show is fascinating so I wanted in 😆! I am from the US and am almost done with college, this show and Kaatelal and sons are the only ones I am watching currently. It’s great to talk with all of y’all!

Hello Aishu..

I'm Afifa..😳

Welcome to the AT..🤗

Looking forward to interact with you..!!

836559 thumbnail

Jab ye scene maine dekha tha tabhi mujhe pata tha ki ek din kal vaala scene bhi ayega ☺️ aur kal mujhe yaad bhi aaya tha ye scene ☺️ she also said - toh mere saath sapne dekh lijiye ☺️ dekho kal kya hua ☺️

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago