Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

My chachi's cousin's next door neighbour's cat's nephew told me that Janhvi is actually 45+, she is in fact sister of Rekha, adopted by Sridevi-ji and Boney-sir because of financial issues. It came in magazine also, in 1975.

LOL very creative! but I was actually referring to her bad cosmetic surgeries  https://i.ibb.co/6w23Bs7/1536259084-6949-smiley.gif

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bebo did look disinterested. She was so much more engaged with Nora. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Am I the only who thinks that Jhanvi already looks older than age? She can totally pass off as a 30 year old

Jahnvi Kapoor = Lips All Over The Place πŸ˜†

YourCat thumbnail

πŸ€” When there is nothing to asked or speak about

Kareena commenting on why they speak like that and Jahnvi saying most speak your language, liability πŸ˜†

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ok why all this plastic surgery in the janhvi, khushi and shanaya

janhvi and Khushi don't even look like themselves anymore, different nose, lips, chin, mouth, skin, and don't know what else.  sorry it's just horrible all of them trying to be Kylie Jenner.

Why does Jhanvi keeps scratching her arms while giving an interview? Jaanu is not Bebo's type, she just kept smiling and was like " aahh" , "yeahhh" πŸ€£

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked what she said about relationship between actors and audiences, how it used to be aspirational now it’s all about relatability

KKK coulda at least faked it... She is an actress...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

Kareena looks so disinterested

She's making faces & reacting as if she knows Jahnavi is lying.. Her face is like, "o pls" πŸ˜†

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena looking disinterested? She should not expect everyone to be like Amrita and Malaika.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I could not watch out for than a few seconds is so annoying. Found it so artificial, pretentious, crafty and scripted πŸ˜–. 

Why do these BW stars so desperate to imitate Americans? Does that make them feel happy and superior?