Promo Shivangi Returns as Boxer - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes in zeetv shows tashan-e-ishq the male lead was considered dead but he returned with plastic surgery as a boxer.... no plastic surgery here, but new thing is ke producer ne mary kom se inspire hoke female lead ko boxer hi bana diya. 🤣

so Creative Rajan stole this serial’s silly idea and made a female mary kom version  of it wow new track never seen track😎

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

So done with this over glorification of Naira or whatever role Shivangi plays. 

They have started promoting it like they promoted the double role track which was a massive failure. Mohsin/ Kartik was blatantly ignored and same will be happening now. 

They should just kill Kartik or let Mohsin go because there’s nothing left for “Kartik”. All he does is follow Naira around, shout at her or cry for her when they separate. 

There has been no character development nor has there been any experimentation with him. It’s a shame because Mohsin is a lot more talented and a better actor than Shivangi. 

I was looking forward to see how the story unfolds but Garima and Bhavna’s over promotion of “Shivangi” & “Sherni Naira” has put a damper on my mood. 

yes I agree Karthik’s role is to be Naira Bhakt who cant live without Naira and in most Naira missing tracks he cries and hallucinates her..or he is Naira Hater who always doubts Naira and makes her run away..two  extremes

he doesn’t have a proper track of his own or an identity of his own..like most typical Indian Tv shows male lead is mostly a supporting role..but Mohsin is a great actor with potential 

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

yes Rajan thought audience also has memory loss like Naira had..so this is a ‘new’ track which has been shown by Ekta and all other producer for 100 times..this boxer will also turn puppy in Karthik’s love and then one month long shaadi episodes to grab trp will be next plan..then lambi judai followed by another shaadi milan😉🤣

I think it either go 'kaho na pyar h' track where look-alike is indeed a different character where first kartik try to find out if she is naira or not and later look-alike fall for him then slowly kartik fall for look-alike or she is indeed naira.

In first case , I'll be highly disappointed. Coz it was like kartik is only after naira external beauty...and all qasme wade were just mere words... 

In second case, what to say, same ghissi piti ITV story ...whi same story jiska slight diff version inhone khud bhi kra h(naira memory loss track)

Hence proved writers have nothing new to offer for this show..better to close this with some good ending and free these talented actors .

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I seriously hope SHE is NOT Naira because if she turns out to be Naira, many doctors are either going to do suicide or leave their jobs. 

gurti4ever thumbnail

New promo is definitely different I am loving it . Will get to see shivangi in different role .

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

So done with this over glorification of Naira or whatever role Shivangi plays. 

They have started promoting it like they promoted the double role track which was a massive failure. Mohsin/ Kartik was blatantly ignored and same will be happening now. 

They should just kill Kartik or let Mohsin go because there’s nothing left for “Kartik”. All he does is follow Naira around, shout at her or cry for her when they separate. 

There has been no character development nor has there been any experimentation with him. It’s a shame because Mohsin is a lot more talented and a better actor than Shivangi. 

I was looking forward to see how the story unfolds but Garima and Bhavna’s over promotion of “Shivangi” & “Sherni Naira” has put a damper on my mood. 

@BOLD- Totally agree! No intended hate for shivi, but momo is clearly the better actor and much more capable of showing more range.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I seriously hope SHE is NOT Naira because if she turns out to be Naira, many doctors are either going to do suicide or leave their jobs. 

@Bold- If that was possible there would be no health professionals left in India given this kind of megatron-tatti, death-defying track has been an ITV staple since years 🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: _Taniia_

Yes its a New Character because Naira doesnt know boxing and also has health issue but maybe Sherni Naira became expert proffesional boxer in few months  or she learnt boxing when flying down the cliff through enlightenment ..thats how Rajan’s new track logic works maybe🤔

lol..naira with one kidney had no problems getting 

Pregnant and having another baby or running after kidnappers and doing various other stunts,..Naira is Superwoman. So she probably fell off cliff, lost memory, got rescued by an old boxer uncle who made her his Beti and taught her boxing,,🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Sukriti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol..naira with one kidney had no problems getting 

Pregnant and having another baby or running after kidnappers and doing various other stunts,..Naira is Superwoman. So she probably fell off cliff, lost memory, got rescued by an old boxer uncle who made her his Beti and taught her boxing,,🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Yes they should relaunch this as a Superhero series called Sherni Naira.. who saves weak Goenka Parivaar and Damsel in distress Karthik from every melodrama disaster possible..😂😂 Main Superpowers :running away from problems,immortality

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago
Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was a old show Hitler didi . They showed something similar . Lead character died leaving a small kid , years latter hero found a look-alike who is a police officer .. they fell in love and were about to get married and at that point they found the real heroine, in mentally unstable state . Then the look-alike pretend to love the kid just to win over hero and becomes a villain and  tried to harm the real one . But real mother n real wife wins the battle.   

"Real v/s look-alike "

Maybe this is a never before twist what rajan sir was talking about , which never happened in the history of yrkkh.