Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I was thinking the same SA connection. Like Astha Anokhi is strong. Shaurya though strong when it comes to emotions he gets weak thus easily manipulated by his badi maa. 

It's good that in future Shaan and Astha will be living seperately away from Shaan family who would hv never let them live with peace.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti

I was thinking the same SA connection. Like Astha Anokhi is strong. Shaurya though strong when it comes to emotions he gets weak thus easily manipulated by his badi maa. 

It's good that in future Shaan and Astha will be living seperately away from Shaan family who would hv never let them live with peace.

That is great - that they will live separate from the extended Shaan family. I don’t also think Aastha should forgive them for making her pick between her husband-son and her parents. It’s beyond redemption and there’s no need for Aastha to forgive Devi and whatever his name older Sabherwal uncle. 

Seems like Aastha and Shaan also studied at SIAC and were college sweethearts. In one of the earlier episodes they mentioned them meeting at college and falling in love but it wasn’t clear if it was SIAC.

The Shaan-Aastha names scratched in the library shelves was a cute touch. Too bad Anokhi didn’t notice it. Even though the pace is still a little slow, it was really nice the way they portrayed Anokhis entrance to SIAC and her fascination at the library and all the books. Now looking forward to Shaurya and Anokhis meeting face 2 face for the first time since week 1. 

Edit: in Mohor, did the ex also predict that same thing about the male lead- basically falling in love and unrequited love? 

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

I made a stupid observation and found that Shaurya and anokhi looks like younger versions of Shaan and Astha.

Both Shaan and Shaurya are quite tall and handsome while anokhi and Astha are short and very cute.

And both their names start from S and A respectively.

Is it only me or you think the same?

Great Observation. May be it's intentional of the makers to name them like this, to subtly signal towards the parallels. Also, Shaan-Aastha love story blossomed in SIAC (as evident from their names carved in the library) and so will Shaurya-Anokhi's story.

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anupreeya

Great Observation. May be it's intentional of the makers to name them like this, to subtly signal towards the parallels. Also, Shaan-Aastha love story blossomed in SIAC (as evident from their names carved in the library) and so will Shaurya-Anokhi's story.

Hello friend

I want to request you to please try my story on Shakhi. Please give it a try.

It's a request.

Thank you