Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

+INFINITY Aishu

@Bold - that's the point. I don't know why people fail to realize that this is a DRAMA and drama matlab they have to dramatize thoda toh ! 😆 It's a fictional show for God's sake, had everyone in the show been good,intellectual,smart,acting-their-age, etc. etc. then there would have been no story had Ani been sensible and trusted Bon before the separation track, then there would have been no HM track, no Mini expose nothing 😆

And let's keep drama and fiction aside for a while, even in real life are we all always correct? are we all always perfect? No! then why expect it in drama? even our lives are the way it is because of our imperfections. Had we been perfect, there would have been nothing in our lives 👎🏼

Nobody can be perfect, we can only be good enough! 👍🏼❤️

Haan yaar a lot of people, who want to ban this show on Twitter seem like bots. And amen to what you said, if ITV was realistic no show would exist, even the critically acclaimed ones! People want a little OTT for a break from reality! Do I agree with everything in this show or ITV, no way! But reasons people are getting angry by this show is hypocritical as hell especially if people like the top 10 shows by TRP! No one in their right mind will decide to marry a child after watching a tv show, since it is illegal, but people may see the benefits of educating their girls especially seeing how an education is needed to run a household.

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello Ayu! Happy new year.

I kno ab kuch members ayenge and will say jab dekh nahi rahi ho ye kse pata yaha kyu ayi ho blah blah . They can suck lemon. I understand ur frustration jis se ummeed rakho vo hi disappointed kare yo frustration obvious h! 😊

Ye forum h jaha koi b opinion rakh sakta h you r nt wrong but trps neeche ja rahi fans already scared and nervous h trying to be positive hard.. very hard. A few members alwz try to spread positivity and keep members happy here. Un k sentiments hurt hona natural h. May b ap bat sahi kah rahi lekin kahne ka tarika lil rude h(un k lia nt for me. Me to exams me busy hu will b back in feb) 😔

Teams k overconfidence k vajah se ye halat h only aurra and pravish show ko sambhale hue h

Bt team b galat nahi h vo yaha business k lia h to show trps aunties k hisab se chalega. Abi to vo b kam nahi kar raha

Thora patience. Thora positive. Thor calm.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Hello Ayu! Happy new year.

I kno ab kuch members ayenge and will say jab dekh nahi rahi ho ye kse pata yaha kyu ayi ho blah blah . They can suck lemon. I understand ur frustration jis se ummeed rakho vo hi disappointed kare yo frustration obvious h! 😊

Ye forum h jaha koi b opinion rakh sakta h you r nt wrong but trps neeche ja rahi fans already scared and nervous h trying to be positive hard.. very hard. A few members alwz try to spread positivity and keep members happy here. Un k sentiments hurt hona natural h. May b ap bat sahi kah rahi lekin kahne ka tarika lil rude h(un k lia nt for me. Me to exams me busy hu will b back in feb) 😔

Teams k overconfidence k vajah se ye halat h only aurra and pravish show ko sambhale hue h

Bt team b galat nahi h vo yaha business k lia h to show trps aunties k hisab se chalega. Abi to vo b kam nahi kar raha

Thora patience. Thora positive. Thor calm.

Exactly , I know yarr . But what they are showing is not good . You know na how much we all wanted to see her education track ! This is what they give in return ? I know it's a drama but when it comes to period drama they add realistic elements too.

I don't want to sound rude in any way or hurt the fan sentiments. But barrister Babu has turned into saas bahu drama . I as a viewers never expected that this show will turn into this. Latest Trp speaks how much viewers are liking this track. Leap or not is not a question or problem . Because after leap they will show the real issues and bold topics.

I am not able to understand why they aren't focusing on child right issues for example child marriage , discrimination etc why they need to put illogical tracks and then you say aisa hota tha. Humne bhi padha history and I know how worst situation used to be ..

Edited by Ayu_12 - 3 years ago
Aishu13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Exactly , I know yarr . But what they are showing is not good . You know na how much we all wanted to see her education track ! This is what they give in return ? I know it's a drama but when it comes to period drama they add realistic elements too.

I don't want to sound round in any way or hurt the fan sentiments.

This I wholeheartedly agree with! Even I want the education track, all this drama is showing the leads’ strengths but as a story as a whole it’s not moving. But I think the main problem is the time, COVID rn is again increasing and because of it they can’t and shouldn’t shoot with many people like a school (especially with kids). But watching Thursday’s epi I think they also understand that people want the school track, and I think they are saying it’s coming soon! But I totally get your frustration! Also I am sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn’t directed directly at you! I saw a couple of random tweets with no likes about the show getting banned and I went off! There is nothing wrong in criticism, it just needs to be constructive and reasonable!

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

This I wholeheartedly agree with! Even I want the education track, all this drama is showing the leads’ strengths but as a story as a whole it’s not moving. But I think the main problem is the time, COVID rn is again increasing and because of it they can’t and shouldn’t shoot with many people like a school (especially with kids). But watching Thursday’s epi I think they also understand that people want the school track, and I think they are saying it’s coming soon! But I totally get your frustration! Also I am sorry if I sounded harsh, it wasn’t directed directly at you! I saw a couple of random tweets with no likes about the show getting banned and I went off! There is nothing wrong in criticism, it just needs to be constructive and reasonable!

Exactly , we know how much harsh the society used to be in 19s there is no doubt. But my question is admist all this choas why they are forgetting that currently they need to focus on such issues which can go by her age too.

I have seen their previous show piya pehre dar ki which got banned by government after they route to show some cringe romance with a child artist and a double age actress. I don't want this thing in BB. That is why I always say whatever chemistry they need to show ..Post leap dikhao abhi unka relationship friendship wala ho toh acha and I don't want saas bahu vibe from this show .

Aishu13 thumbnail

Exactly , we know how much harsh the society used to be in 19s there is no doubt. But my question is admist all this choas why they are forgetting that currently they need to focus on such issues which can go by her age too.

I have seen their previous show piya pehre dar ki which got banned by government after they route to show some cringe romance with a child artist and a double age actress. I don't want this thing in BB. That is why I always say whatever chemistry they need to show ..Post leap dikhao abhi unka relationship friendship wala ho toh acha and I don't want saas bahu vibe from this show .

Fair point! I agree, woh charm jab pehele thi, ab nahi, but I do think they can redeem it! We just have to wait and see and hope for TRPs to rise! But I think dono contexts different hain, with the previous show it was in modern time where it was very heavily illegal and this is showing a time where this used to happen and wasn’t illegal! But I agree, so far they haven’t shown any romance (thank god 😆), everything so far is very purely a mutual understanding and love among 2 very good confidants. But they need to get back in the story or people will loose interest! I hope, this was a prediction by someone else, that Ani and Bondita move out and start their journey because of Sampoorna. I would like to see that! Now that even Bondita knows Anirudh’s dream!

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't want to sound rude in any way or hurt the fan sentiments. But barrister Babu has turned into saas bahu drama . I as a viewers never expected that this show will turn into this. Latest Trp speaks how much viewers are liking this track. Leap or not is not a question or problem . Because after leap they will show the real issues and bold topics.

I am not able to understand why they aren't focusing on child right issues for example child marriage , discrimination etc why they need to put illogical tracks and then you say aisa hota tha. Humne bhi padha history and I know how worst situation used to be ..

I never said aise hota tha or humne padha h , if u remembers mene bahut bar bola h bondita ko heavy dialogue or aise tulsi character scenes dene ki jarot nahi h. I spent my childhood with judy blume, Ruskin and EB white stuff i definitely expect bon to sassy and smart bt aise tarike se nahi ...

Again drama h and trps aunties likes this

Ayu bb team me average director and writer hai success more than average mil gayi that doest prove them skilled and smart thats fluke. Director and actors accepted itni trps unexpected thi. Wat do expect with weak writers ? Solution - writer badal do or provide raise 😔

Leap ho ya na ho koi fark nahi padta jab script weak h to.. lepa k bad b yahi rehna wala h

Why nt focusing on child marriage and child rights issues- balika vadhu me bahut detail ata tha. Same nahi dikha skate usko dikhane k lia b skills chahia

Still me positive hu may b writer change ho ya usko akkal aye vo experiments karna band kare or kuh solid dikhaye

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

I never said aise hota tha or humne padha h , if u remembers mene bahut bar bola h bondita ko heavy dialogue or aise tulsi character scenes dene ki jarot nahi h. I spent my childhood with judy blume, Ruskin and EB white stuff i definitely expect bon to sassy and smart bt aise tarike se nahi ...

Again drama h and trps aunties likes this

Ayu bb team me average director and writer hai success more than average mil gayi that doest prove them skilled and smart thats fluke. Director and actors accepted itni trps unexpected thi. Wat do expect with weak writers ? Solution - writer badal do or provide raise 😔

Leap ho ya na ho koi fark nahi padta jab script weak h to.. lepa k bad b yahi rehna wala h

Why nt focusing on child marriage and child rights issues- balika vadhu me bahut detail ata tha. Same nahi dikha skate usko dikhane k lia b skills chahia

Still me positive hu may b writer change ho ya usko akkal aye vo experiments karna band kare or kuh solid dikhaye

Same we need strong writers for such serials apparently we don't have..

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Bondita saying she will become her husband’s shield, Bondita saying she will protect her family - is this what u expect from a kid? To protect the entire world and ur family? She is a child for crying out loud. Get her to say such stuff once she has grown up. If she uses her smartness to solve problems it’s fine. But she opens her mouth and u get to see a Gopi Topi bahu.

blame her mother sumati for all these 😆 cause clearly she is the one who taught her all these before her marriage, we the viewers who are watching BB from 1st epi know this very well. 🤓

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ariel6

blame her mother sumati for all these 😆 cause clearly she is the one who taught her all these before her marriage, we the viewers who are watching BB from 1st epi know this very well. 🤓

Well I have seen it from first episode too. Sumati did what all mothers do. She asked her to obey elders. She did not tell her to become the protector of a family full of adults 🤣 not counting Batuk of course.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 3 years ago