Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

🤗

Page no. bata🤪

Mai shotti bol rhi hu 😭 2 baje ke around yaad kar liya tha shayad peechhe nikal gaya kahi😭

Tum Humse saboot maangi😭 Katti. Not katti👍🏼

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

First part padke

Me- Awww☺️❤️

Last part padke

Me- Acche khaase moment ka kar diya Satyanaash iss sampoo aur bidu ne🤢😡

Arey isra ne ek cheez miss kar di...

Ani ne apni aur bon ki photo frame lagayi badi wali.. wall par.. woh fb scene wali jisme dono ne barrister coat pehna hai❤️

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Precap -

Ani and Bon in room and looking at pictures he has put that picture with Bon on wall (us ne woh pic album se nikal ke frame kar ke wall pe lagi with all his pictures ) ahem ahem ( dekho hum kuch nai samajh rahe hai yeha 👍🏼😊

And was sharing thoughts with Bon where he is saying ki woh chahat hai bondita Barrister banke uske sath court jaye, ( Long term goal ) 😳

he is praising her that , how smartly and confidently she has disclosed all the wrong deeds of Mushi in front of family jis se woh bhut kush hai and said this is what we do in the court 😎

The Bon is imitating like a barrister with a graduation cap and Ani was smiling behind her looking at her skills ( pavitrtaa jhalak rahi hai👍🏼)

The nexts scene was horrible 🤢 All members are in hall binoy comes at the door saying Da main sampo se shaadi kar li hai ( to kya kare medal jita hai koi )

But ya one thing i have notice his tone was like either he was forced or koi aur baat hai 🤔

Edited by Neh_anidita - 3 years ago
Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Han yar hum yaha pavitrata sanskar dikha rahe hain, udhar CVs khud bhul rahe hain ki they're not typical husband wife yet😕 Why in a hurry of normalising their marriage?

Kyun BHARI BABU se bhi bhari "patni vrata" types dialogues de rahe hain Bon ko and why they hell they're making Ani a "Sadev santusht evam prabhavit pati" 😡

Phir se beech mein kuud padha, Soma. 😆🤣

This is another point I am not liking this days.Thank you for pointing this out.

I am glad that Ani has accepted Bon as his wife.This was the right thing to do. But they really don't need to show him calling her his wife every now & then. Also them having some OTT dialogs as well.Their relationship was supposed to be more like a mentor-mentee one than typical husband-wife relationship at this stage. Atleast that is what they said during the launch of the show.

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
836559 thumbnail

Exactly...

Hum toh loopholes ke chakkar mein bol rahe hain ki Nam ka barrister hai. Certificate nahi, dimag nahi and all that. Waiting for the completion of track of Certificate wala kand.

But inhone toh man hi lia ki he's nam ka barrister bas. They themselves want us to have that notion about Ani🤔

Mujhe Ani k liye dukh hota hai 😭

Puraane Ani vapas do😭

836559 thumbnail

Main to sirf Rimi ki taang kheech rahi thi..😎

Mujhe bharosa Nahi hai uspe🤣

Aisa kya ki Jo satyanash hogaya

Mai page number dhoondh ke bata dungi 👍🏼

836559 thumbnail

Are mazakh kar rahi thi main..😳

Tumlog na bhi miss Karo Tu usme kya hai..🤪

😭

Word Count: 0

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Thanks for clarifying

Mujhe bhi kuch samajh nai aya tha🤣🤣🤣

Odia sar ke upar se chala gaya na🤪

Hota hai.... Hamare desh me itne sare languages hain🤗, sabko sab thodi pata hai🤪

836559 thumbnail

Han yar hum yaha pavitrata sanskar dikha rahe hain, udhar CVs khud bhul rahe hain ki they're not typical husband wife yet😕 Why in a hurry of normalising their marriage?

Kyun BHARI BABU se bhi bhari "patni vrata" types dialogues de rahe hain Bon ko and why they hell they're making Ani a "Sadev santusht evam prabhavit pati" 😡

Sadev Santusht 👍🏼

Ps: toto 😭

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Matlab Maine likh Diya mazakh tha to tum maan gayi..Main bhi drama Kar rahi thi mazakh bolkar 🤓

Ye bhi drama hai🤣