Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#22~Main Thamunga Iska Haath - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita

Helloo Guys ..

Kyaa horaha hai yeha, any thing good and excited happened ??

Jo mera mood theek karde 😒

Neh🤗

Kya hua tere mood ko?

Interview tha na tera aaj?

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

I love it when Bon shows bateesi like this 😳though ye wala "ullu banana" wale category mein ata hai🤣

Damn cute her smile is

Haa..sarcastic bon is too cute😳

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Dono log expression hi toh dete rehte hain.. koi dialogue hai hi nahi 🤣

Sachi yaar... But Som's face is 🤣

They should get some dialogues yaar... I love Boudi-Batuk relationship... Also I would like to see Som bond with her.

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Neh🤗

Kya hua tere mood ko?

Interview tha na tera aaj?

Haaa yaar mat pucho aaj ka din gusaa araha hai company pe why people waste times if candidate

Yar phele bolte hai ur profile is what we are looking and you are ideal fit for us . Then negotiation tak puch jaye then all of sudden they say you know we can’t have budget to mat h you scale . Mujhe woh offer kar rahe the jo meri last three jobs se bhi phele thi . The i told them I can’t de grand my profile just coz I am not working from last 3 months. Then said ok let me talk to my seniors and see how much we can bit on your last drawn fir ake bola HR u know what we are looking is different from your profile😡😒

What nonsense is this , you download my profile and resume from Linkedln and called me aftet scrutinised my profile and asked me millions questions on phone and the. Called me for interview now this

But guss araha hai mujhe and. Feel so low upare se ghar walo ne kaha abhi ghar mat a mere room pe renovation chal raha hai abhi sara din mall main betna pade ga upar se bhook bhi lagi hai , pher bhi dukh raha hai

Din hi kharab hai aaj 😭😕🤔🤢

Edited by Neh_anidita - 3 years ago
Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

An honest opinion:

Now-a-days I don't really find balance in writing of Rudhita scenes.Are they trying to show that a gold-medalist barrister can't even think of the ways to solve a problem that an 11year old kid can?(Not talking about today's episode, Ani was sick there,I know) I dislike it the most when writers try to show one character dumb/clueless to glorify another one;be it ML or FL.I know Bondita is intelligent, but she is still a kid.Yes, she is using her knowledge to come up with solutions;but writers shouldn't make Anirudh completely clueless just to show that.There should be balance in writing.Show both of them as intelligent individuals in a convincing way.

PS: No offence to Bondita fans.I have nothing against Bondita & my love for Anirudh has nothing to do with my opinion above.

I absolutely agree with you. And i am sure most of us too will...

Though we have AT for Ani only, but all of us are Bon fans too.

And you are saying what is blatant truth.

We criticize and pull legs of Ani cz the makers have made him like that.

Every show has this concept. They always glorify one making other an absolute dumbass. 😡

Ani has an important role in making Bon a barrister. That's only possible cz he himself is very well educated, cultured and full of ethics. He is going to give what all he has gained. Can't the CVS show that?

No, they can't. They will want us to remember that Bon is a child in the name any track, any stupidity if her dialogue has.

But they will always sideline the fact that she's not a grown up, while portraying her as a OTT SUPER WOMEN ITV BAHU😡

So, you are absolutely right Sweety, fact is fact! 👏

Edited by Soma84 - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Helloo Guys ..

Kyaa horaha hai yeha, any thing good and excited happened ??

Jo mera mood theek karde 😒

How was ur interview?

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

I absolutely agree with you. And i am sure most of us are too...

Though we have AT for Ani only, but all of us are Bon fans too.

And you are saying what is blatant truth.

We criticize and pull legs of Ani cz the makers have made him like that.

Every show has this concept. They always glorify one making other an absolute dumbass. 😡

Ani has an important role in making Bon a barrister. That's only possible cz he himself is very well educated, cultured and full of ethics. He is going to give what all he has gained. Can't the CVS show that?

No, they can't. They will want us to remember that Bon is a child in the name any track, any stupidity if her dialogue has.

But they will always sideline the fact that she's not a grown up, while portraying her as a OTT SUPER WOMEN ITV BAHU😡

So, you are absolutely right Sweety, fact is fact! 👏

They completely ignore Bon being a kid.

When DM entered, Ani called her bacchi and now Bon is doing everything... Som inta bekaar hai kya? Uska help toh lo he is elder than her

AK_2010 thumbnail

Haaa yaar mat pucho aaj ka din gusaa araha hai company pe why people waste times if candidate

Yar phele bolte hai ur profile is what we are looking and you are ideal fit for us . Then negotiation tak puch jaye then all of sudden they say you know we can’t have budget to mat h you scale . Mujhe woh offer kar rahe the jo meri last three jobs se bhi phele thi . The i told them I can’t de grand my profile just coz I am not working from last 3 months. Then said ok let me talk to my seniors and see how much we can bit on your last drawn fir ake bola HR u know what we are looking is different from your profile😡😒

What nonsense is this , you download my profile and resume from Linkedln and called me aftet scrutinised my profile and asked me millions questions on phone and the. Called me for interview now this

But guss araha hai mujhe and. Feel so low upare se ghar walo ne kaha abhi ghar mat a mere room pe renovation chal raha hai abhi sara din mall main betna pade ga upar se bhook bhi lagi hai , pher bhi dukh raha hai

Din hi kharab hai aaj 😭😕🤔🤢

Im sorry it didn't go well for you Neha... I'm sure you will get a job of ur qualification soon...

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

How was ur interview?

Padh lo upar detailed main likha hai maine 👎🏼

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddiquie

haan yaar I think Bidu is jealous of kaka-Bon's bond🤣,Bon usko zyaada bhaav nahi deti,Som ko bhi deti hai but usko nahi🤣so he wants to make his place in her good books,bahu se pamper hona chaahta hai😆🤪

Exactly! Bacchi wo hai...

Lekin pampered Binoy hona chahta hai🤣

Edited by Soma84 - 3 years ago