Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I'm good sweety 😳 just got to know my lead took leave for the day 🤣 meri bhi chhutti 🤣

how are you?

1193270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Haan yaar 😲 ekdum same to same hai ye toh 🤣

Ani forum visit karke yeh expression diya🤣
Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tumko aaj dikha?🤣

Maine siggy off karke rakha tha kal se🤣

1183945 thumbnail

No caption required 👍🏼

20210113-102734.gif

20210113-105304.gif

Word Count: 1

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

An honest opinion:

Now-a-days I don't really find balance in writing of Rudhita scenes.Are they trying to show that a gold-medalist barrister can't even think of the ways to solve a problem that an 11year old kid can?(Not talking about today's episode, Ani was sick there,I know) I dislike it the most when writers try to show one character dumb/clueless to glorify another one;be it ML or FL.I know Bondita is intelligent, but she is still a kid.Yes, she is using her knowledge to come up with solutions;but writers shouldn't make Anirudh completely clueless just to show that.There should be balance in writing.Show both of them as intelligent individuals in a convincing way.

PS: No offence to Bondita fans.I have nothing against Bondita & my love for Anirudh has nothing to do with my opinion above.

1183945 thumbnail

ok. bechara theek se smile bhi nahi kar paa rha hai 😕

20210113-103142.gif

This is why i don't like him

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

look at that lil head movement saying don't kill me please

🤣🤣🤣

Aur bon ke expressions bhi kuch kam khatarnak nehi hai  she is soo happily preparing to feed him that mujhe bhi laga ajj usko nipat degi🤣

IKR! 🤣 specially Bon jis tarah se ek chammach bhar ke kheer nikaali 🤣 and the expression she gave was like - "le beta aaj tera aakhri din hai "😈🤣

@Bold - That was so funny! 🤣 (Toto 😭)

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

🤣🤣🤣

Aur Kagaz ke jagah compementary snacks🤣

ani ki sm profile ke baad abb uska bar setup kiya ja raha hai 👍🏼
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Rimi break lagao tum please🤣🤣

Sabko pata hai meaning... woh padhne mein ajeeb lag raha hai bohot

Edit kar du kya?

1193270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

An honest opinion:

Now-a-days I don't really find balance in writing of Rudhita scenes.Are they trying to show that a gold-medalist barrister can't even think of the ways to solve a problem that an 11year old kid can?(Not talking about today's episode, Ani was sick there,I know) I dislike it the most when writers try to show one character dumb/clueless to glorify another one;be it ML or FL.I know Bondita is intelligent, but she is still a kid.Yes, she is using her knowledge to come up with solutions;but writers shouldn't make Anirudh completely clueless just to show that.There should be balance in writing.Show both of them as intelligent individuals in a convincing way.

PS: No offence to Bondita fans.I have nothing against Bondita & my love for Anirudh has nothing to do with my opinion above.

I know right,but it's just the way it is,so forget it😔vaise bhi ITV shows mein logic dhoondhna =fountain of youth dhoondhna,latter we can find,but not the former