Anirudh Roy Choudhury/Pravisht Mishra AT#22~Main Thamunga Iska Haath - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

In today's epi Binoy left the mansion saying nothing was more important than the work he was going for. Is there something related to the past that Binoy doesn't want to let Ani or others know?As Sampoo was following him, she got to know & blackmailed him. What do you guys think? Is something like this possible?

Its quite possible sweety !!!

I dont think they have even gotten married for real too..I think they r just pretending..😳

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

In today's epi Binoy left the mansion saying nothing was more important than the work he was going for. Is there something related to the past that Binoy doesn't want to let Ani or others know?As Sampoo was following him, she got to know & blackmailed him. What do you guys think? Is something like this possible?

Yes. I thought so too.

One more thing i noticed was that yesterday Sampoo wasn't giving any villain dialogues to Bon. She just said she knows how to set things right. She even told Bon to go and take care of her patibabu.. there might a slight possibility that she is not turning bad. I hope hum sabka popat ho and ye track kuchh interesting ho

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

🤗🤗

Humko apni tongue me i love you bolna sikhao😎

Achaa... 😆 Here it is "Mu tamaku bhala paye"🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soma84

Han yar hum yaha pavitrata sanskar dikha rahe hain, udhar CVs khud bhul rahe hain ki they're not typical husband wife yet😕 Why in a hurry of normalising their marriage?

Kyun BHARI BABU se bhi bhari "patni vrata" types dialogues de rahe hain Bon ko and why they hell they're making Ani a "Sadev santusht evam prabhavit pati" 😡

Mujhse hazam nahi ho raha hai yeh sab... U kbw wat... Bon ko mahan banana hai toh banao... ITV se yahi expected hota hai but at least Ani ko buddhu toh mat dikhao... He is a gold medalist for God's sake

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Tu soma ko quote karke mujhse sawal pooch rahi hai🤣

Normal like karna tha mujhe!!

Mai kya karu mujhe tere reaction ko quote karna tha🤣

1183945 thumbnail

Ohhh that's why...🤪

Arey sei nautanki... Bht gude sanskari scenes ra dissection, ott dialogues ra criticism, show re logic khojiba ra bifala cheshtha... Au dunia jaka yadu syadu gapaw au🤣

last line nehi samjhi mai 🤪
836559 thumbnail

Achaa... 😆 Here it is "Mu tamaku bhala paye"🤗

❤️

Word Count: 0

AK_2010 thumbnail

Nai hai koi pyaar vyaar 😵

Tumhara breakup ho gaya? Uss din toh bohot pyaar aa raha tha apni mele mei bichdi behen pe 🤣

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

last line nehi samjhi mai 🤪

Same with me, toto and Asfi🤣

AK_2010 thumbnail

Exactly!.. mujhe kal ka episode Achha laga isiliye👍🏼

Kal ka accha tha... Aaj bhi accha tha.. But yeh baki time jo chala rahe the