Is Rrahul Sudhir dating Nia Sharma?

Poll

Is Rrahul Sudhir dating Nia Sharma?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
asingh23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Basically today, Rrahul started following Nia. And I also read a lot of stories today in which people saying that Rrahul and Nia are dating. Do you think this is true? Are they actually dating?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dunno..but he is rumoured with all of his co stars 

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nia fans r saying that they r dating.....i didnt even know who she was until immj1....some even say that some rrahel/riansh fans r crazy to think that rrahul will even consider to like or date a girl like helly when he has nia as a gf who is more sexy and successful than helly...i told today in forum when i saw that comment on instagram....so i deleted and blocked them

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Don't know . Maybe or maybe not. But till now he is not dating helly which is obvious by his actions and words. 

About nia, I have seen posts about them being together in many parties. 

Personaly, I don't like Nia at all. She sucks , yuck 

asingh23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

Nia fans r saying that they r dating.....i didnt even know who she was until immj1....some even say that some rrahel/riansh fans r crazy to think that rrahul will even consider to like or date a girl like helly when he has nia as a gf who is more sexy and successful than helly...i told today in forum when i saw that comment on instagram....so i deleted and blocked them

I'm 100% sure that Rrahul and Helly aren't dating bc we can clearly see that from Rrahul's actions. But, Rrahul could be dating Nia because he has gone to her parties. And I've seen an interview in which he has said that he would date girls that are at least 30. And Nia is 30 so that honestly increases the chances of him dating her. 

Kageyama thumbnail

I thought he said he was single and the part about going to parties well common friends are supposed to be at the same parties. The way he acts and looks at helly doesn’t really show that he’s in a relationship. Why would one person deny being in relationship while the other says yes.

asingh23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITV_Loverr

Don't know . Maybe or maybe not. But till now he is not dating helly which is obvious by his actions and words. 

About nia, I have seen posts about them being together in many parties. 

Personaly, I don't like Nia at all. She sucks , yuck 

Yeah, he definitely isn't dating Helly. But, there's a huge possibility that he is dating Nia bc I saw an interview of his in which he said that he would date girls that are at least 30. And Nia is 30... And about liking Nia, even I don't like her. She's the worst company for Rrahul sir, he is literally the opposite of Nia. 

asingh23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kageyama

I thought he said he was single and the part about going to parties well common friends are supposed to be at the same parties. The way he acts and looks at helly doesn’t really show that he’s in a relationship. Why would one person deny being in relationship while the other says yes.

Rrahul honestly hasn't really denied being in a relationship as far as I know. And Nia has said that she's dating someone. But unfortunately, she didn't tell us the name of the guy that she is dating. And Rrahul sir said in an interview that the youngest girl that he would date should be at least 30 and Nia is 30.

Trishamalhotra thumbnail

Nia is far from being sexy ... nia is cheap vulgur and disgusting kind of female... 
🤮🤮

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

Kageyama thumbnail

[QUOTE=asingh23]

Rrahul honestly hasn't really denied being in a relationship as far as I know. And Nia has said that she's dating someone. But unfortunately, she didn't tell us the name of the guy that she is dating. And Rrahul sir said in an interview that the youngest girl that he would date should be at least 30 and Nia is 30.

In latest interview I’m single and not ready to mingle. I’d be quite sad if I girl says she’s dating while the guy say no. The 30 thing that’s suspicious 🤔