Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: phoenix27

problem is here they could have created a extremely well story without even needing a third wheel. why to waste so much money on an character which will only degrade the quality of the show. they could have used the money better to have better vfx or give back story for ridhima or any other purpose, just the plain mismanagement of money and story. 

Well i don’t think things like that can happen in any ITV show like that without a third wheel

It’s the choice of those makers 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Unfortunately wonder what that drama is going to be about 

I have a feeling Siya is going to say something that will keep Riddhima in mansion what do u think of Vansh announcement of Ahana as his wife 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I have a feeling Siya is going to say something that will keep Riddhima in mansion what do u think of Vansh announcement of Ahana as his wife 

Vansh is tryin to break her emotionally and to show her how it hurts 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Siya woke up that's a great news☺️....I think she has lost her memory and she has forgotten about vansh Riddhu marriage 🤔...As we all  know that siya use to call her Riddhima bhabi not Riddhima 😔...I thik she will force vansh to appoint Riddhu as her physiotherapist 🤔🤗....Vansh loves siya a lot and he won't say no to Siya ☺️ so I think this way they will start afresh🤗🤗....that's what I feel😍

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Siya woke up that's a great news☺️....I think she has lost her memory and she has forgotten about vansh Riddhu marriage 🤔...As we all  know that siya use to call her Riddhima bhabi not Riddhima 😔...I thik she will force vansh to appoint Riddhu as her physiotherapist 🤔🤗....Vansh loves siya a lot and he won't say no to Siya ☺️ so I think this way they will start afresh🤗🤗....that's what I feel😍

Ya probably!! Anything and everything is possible in ITV and maybe siya already spoke to Vansh and now she’s also pretending as it’s the only way to keep Riddhima in the house 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If that happens she forgot her memory I think that would delay a reconciliation between Vansh  and Riddhima and he would most likely give his wife title to Ahana. I agree however the last time Siya and Riddhima had scenes it was about her confronting Riddhima about being a spy and clearing her name 

Edited by geetikabhasin - 3 years ago
Dreamgirl08 thumbnail

Dadi is also behaving weird 🤔🤔...I was not expecting this from dadi atleast....Dadi is the only one who believes in family values😔 But she is also supporting vansh m confused 🤔😠

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

If that happens she forgot her memory I think that would delay a reconciliation between Vansh  and Riddhima and he would most likely give his wife title to Ahana. I agree however the last time Siya and Riddhima had scenes it was about her confronting Riddhima about being a spy and clearing her name 

Anyhow it’s ITV guys and things won’t be and can’t be happening anytime soon!! There should be drama. Which means things will be dragging on 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Dadi is also behaving weird 🤔🤔...I was not expecting this from dadi atleast....Dadi is the only one who believes in family values😔 But she is also supporting vansh m confused 🤔😠

Well she’s the Daadi of Vansh after all, her life lies in Vansh as she loves him a lot and he would have told her an emotional story and making her do all these 

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail

M still scratching my head🤣....don't know what cvs have decided 🤔🤔....Dadi also gave shock to us😔....Kabir is also furious at Ahana as she double crossed him☺️....m happy he deserves this☺️....vansh left Riddhu behind withouth even cash....that was really bad 😠anything could have happened to her....when did Kabir got 50% of the property 🤔 as far as I know he is not related to Riasinghania's by blood....still confused....Now m really excited for the upcoming episodes 🤗😍