Kindly reply 🙏🙏🙏

lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey there..

I'm not been able to follow the show but I know of saurabh exit ...

Yesterday I saw new promo ..

Why shampoo got married to binoy ??

I mean what the hell ??

And here I thought he had accepted bondita ... He did ...didn't he??

Uff kindly tell what's โ“ happening....

Thank you in advance๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hii dear ๐Ÿค—

Well I think Sampo got married to Binoy because (maybe) she wants to take revenge from Rudhita (Specially from Bondita) for Saurabh's death as Saurabh died while saving Bondita's life and Mami brainwashed Sampoo to make a place in RC Mantion so that she can take revenge and torture Bondita ๐Ÿ˜ก

Now about Binoy I'm still in confusion about his acts like why he did this? And all BB forum members disgusted about it and here is Two reasons why he married:

First I think he is not Binoy himself but his humshakal who is send By Mama and Mami and All Munshi family as he went to business trip and come back too fastand there was a conversation between Kaka and Binoy which says that Kaka is not wanted Binoy to go to the Business trip as he was feeling something bad going to happen with family, so maybe that's what (Binoy and Sampoornas marriage and maybe Binoy kept captivated by Mama and Mami ) he was saying that time๐Ÿ˜•

Second is Binoy is forced to marry Sampoorna to save Anirudh's life as he is poisoned by Munshi and maybe to get antidote for Anirudh he married to Sampoorna (Not sure)

Yes he accepted Bondita as DL or he just acted I'm in confusion since I saw the promo

We should wait for exact episodes to get answers to our questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ Surly Makers is up to show us something Big and unexpected surprise ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: Hope my view helped you somehow ๐Ÿ˜ณ

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nobody knows what's happening.

1) Maybe Binoy Babu has had a change of heart and like his Krantikari Babu son is doing social service by marrying a widow to protect her from social evils.........which is extremely unlikely for Binoy๐Ÿ˜•

2) Maybe he has fallen for Sampoorna๐Ÿคข which also seems highly unlikely as Binoy is always about Money, standard and class๐Ÿ˜Ž

3) Maybe this is not the real Binoy (hard to believe in the real world but everything is possible in Indian Television world)

4) Maybe he is being blackmailed by Sampoorna for some reason and was forced to get married to protect his reputation๐Ÿ˜ณ

5) Maybe this is all a Master plan by Binoy to get Bondita out of Anirudh's life knowing his son almost died thrice to save her. Two enemies getting together to destroy a common enemy.๐Ÿค“

6) Maybe it's a strategy by Colors and the makers to introduce Saas-Bahu drama to attract TRP Aunties๐Ÿคช

The possibilities are endless. It could be anything. So until the new track starts we are all clueless๐Ÿ˜†

lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously didn't expected this from ๐Ÿ˜ญshampoo ...

Thanks again replying ๐Ÿ˜ both of you ,๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by lively-piia - 3 years ago