Barrister babu episode review 170-172

1183945 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836559 thumbnail

Epi - 170

Aniruddh kept eating the kheer for so long that i thought kheer kya baalti bhaarke layi hai bonsmiley29

Did you see how happy he was when she got the kheer🤪 He confirmed ki tumne hi laayi na kheer☺️ And Bon lied 🤢 sampoo ne di thi kheer 🤢

Even fake moms flashback got over but he kept eating and giving rang birange expressions smiley36

Uske kheer khaane vaale expressions bohot zyada rangeen the 🤣🤣 Mai toh dekh hi nahi paayi🤪☺️☺️

and when he finished he was like

And kaka was so much relieved as if he got confirmation that abb ani nehi marega smiley39kabhi bhismiley36

Haan. Unko vo kukurmutte ki kheer nahi Somras lagg raha hai🤣

Munshi scene was creepy but mujhe munshe ke saree and gehne achhe lage. He has nice choicesmiley20. Munshe ke make up and saare draping dekhke lagta nehi ki he is doing it for the first time smiley1

You never know Surmani ki fantisies kya kya rahi ho👍🏼😎

I will not talk much about ani bon study scene but i have only sympathy for Aniruddhs logic smiley39 his logic has no hopesmiley36

When his head was spinning even sitting down i wanted to ask him, abb kya tere sarr main kuch ataak gaya hai!? Haan woh brain jo unused padah hai woh shayad, hainasmiley7!

Why have you ignored so many other things in that scene? achhe se review karo yaar😊

In the puja everyone was looking stunning but ani and binoy ko yeh kya pehna diyasmiley44

Ani ka jyada ho gaya aur binoy ka kamsmiley37

Ohh God!🤣🤣🤣🤣 I noticed now 🤪

There were so many people roaming around in mask in puja, i don't know why, munshi could have disguised as one of them but usne toh kuch aur hi banna tha.

Vo aise masked man jaake DM se kaise baat karta behen? Usko jaake chamkaana tha na DM ko ki mai munshi hu..🤪

ab yeh majboori hai yah usko maza aa raha i don't know smiley39smiley37

Epi- 171

What a cringy startsmiley11

Hum log vo episode dekh hi nahi paa rahe the munnu🤣 it was cringe fest ka baap!!!!🤣

Social distancing toh raha nehi abb, but personal space bhi koi cheez hai bhaismiley44

Aniruddh ek baat bar bar kehta rehta hai, yeh karna hoga woh karna hoga but ultimately my bon is the one with real ideassmiley16

Majaal hai ki Ani ne ek bhi dhang ka idea diya ho? it was his idea to follow Mun-she 🤪 dekho bistar pe aa gaya 🤣

Ani ki woh dialogues with kadam were super cringy but Bon's dialogue was super cringy^2

Yes 🤣🤣🤣 specially when she adds "ye Bondita" in the end 🤪

Even ani made majak of her nibbi dialogues smiley39

That kadam dance scenesmiley11 pravi baahar aagaya tha smiley37

Dono log Tap dance ka invention karte nazar aaye🤪Last time I did such dance was when I saw a lizard on the floor 🤪

Bhaari babu bohot dubla hogaye haismiley13 woh pehle teddy jaise dikhte the smiley36

Epi ke end mai bohot bura hua ani ke saathsmiley13 munshe ne usko kaise ulu karke daraya.... It was quite insulting smiley36

Insulting nahi it was...🤪 creepy 🤣

Aur i am happy at least ani woh pair pe takrake head injury nehi karaya, it would have been more insulting smiley37

Iss scene pe i was like yeh kya dikha rahe bich mai, yeh ek aur bachhu kaha se aagaya bich maismiley29

Phir pata chala arre yeh toh apna ani hi hai🤣

Lol! He has baby hands 🤣

Epi-172

Ye episode toh hum sabne ignore kiya hua hai😎

Sukhar hai Binoy, ani and som ek saath ek frame mai nehi aye, warna meri ankhein jhulass jaatismiley37

Jokes apart, ani ko jab munshi laya tabb even i felt bad for him, so i can understand Bon's shock and sadness. But woh jaise bechare behosh ani ko uthiye na jap karke dhakka de rahi thi, it was irritating smiley44

Usko sarr mai chot lagi hai, aram karne doh smiley26

Binoy was very sensible in this epi and may be till this epismiley37

Som ne doctor ko bulaya, koi kamaya woh, he must be so proud smiley20

This was cute how she was holding his hand with both of her lil cute hands....

But bich mai woh hatho mai haath, jaha bon ka chotu sa haath was able to hold Ani's thumb onlysmiley37 was unnecessary.... Bon is a baby, makers should let her do baby like things smiley20

Baki samp drama i skipped smiley9

Isme ek scene me Ani araam se let k chill kar rha tha vo nai dekha?🤪

173rd epi lunch k baad dekhenge smiley36 ineed glucose smiley44

Jaldi dekho

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
1183945 thumbnail
jyada bada hogaya na🤣
836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

jyada bada hogaya na🤣

3 episode ka review degi toh yahi hoga na🤣

Jaake dekh maine comments add kar diye hain👍🏼

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Epi - 170

Aniruddh kept eating the kheer for so long that i thought kheer kya baalti bhaarke layi hai bonsmiley29

Did you see how happy he was when she got the kheer🤪 He confirmed ki tumne hi laayi na kheer☺️ And Bon lied 🤢 sampoo ne di thi kheer 🤢

Even fake moms flashback got over but he kept eating and giving rang birange expressions smiley36

Uske kheer khaane vaale expressions bohot zyada rangeen the 🤣🤣 Mai toh dekh hi nahi paayi🤪☺️☺️

and when he finished he was like

And kaka was so much relieved as if he got confirmation that abb ani nehi marega smiley39kabhi bhismiley36

Haan. Unko vo kukurmutte ki kheer nahi Somras lagg raha hai🤣

Munshi scene was creepy but mujhe munshe ke saree and gehne achhe lage. He has nice choicesmiley20. Munshe ke make up and saare draping dekhke lagta nehi ki he is doing it for the first time smiley1

You never know Surmani ki fantisies kya kya rahi ho👍🏼😎

I will not talk much about ani bon study scene but i have only sympathy for Aniruddhs logic smiley39 his logic has no hopesmiley36

When his head was spinning even sitting down i wanted to ask him, abb kya tere sarr main kuch ataak gaya hai!? Haan woh brain jo unused padah hai woh shayad, hainasmiley7!

Why have you ignored so many other things in that scene? achhe se review karo yaar😊

In the puja everyone was looking stunning but ani and binoy ko yeh kya pehna diyasmiley44

Ani ka jyada ho gaya aur binoy ka kamsmiley37

Ohh God!🤣🤣🤣🤣 I noticed now 🤪

There were so many people roaming around in mask in puja, i don't know why, munshi could have disguised as one of them but usne toh kuch aur hi banna tha.

Vo aise masked man jaake DM se kaise baat karta behen? Usko jaake chamkaana tha na DM ko ki mai munshi hu..🤪

ab yeh majboori hai yah usko maza aa raha i don't know smiley39smiley37

Epi- 171

What a cringy startsmiley11

Hum log vo episode dekh hi nahi paa rahe the munnu🤣 it was cringe fest ka baap!!!!🤣

Social distancing toh raha nehi abb, but personal space bhi koi cheez hai bhaismiley44

Aniruddh ek baat bar bar kehta rehta hai, yeh karna hoga woh karna hoga but ultimately my bon is the one with real ideassmiley16

Majaal hai ki Ani ne ek bhi dhang ka idea diya ho? it was his idea to follow Mun-she 🤪 dekho bistar pe aa gaya 🤣

Ani ki woh dialogues with kadam were super cringy but Bon's dialogue was super cringy^2

Yes 🤣🤣🤣 specially when she adds "ye Bondita" in the end 🤪

Even ani made majak of her nibbi dialogues smiley39

That kadam dance scenesmiley11 pravi baahar aagaya tha smiley37

Dono log Tap dance ka invention karte nazar aaye🤪Last time I did such dance was when I saw a lizard on the floor 🤪

Bhaari babu bohot dubla hogaye haismiley13 woh pehle teddy jaise dikhte the smiley36

Epi ke end mai bohot bura hua ani ke saathsmiley13 munshe ne usko kaise ulu karke daraya.... It was quite insulting smiley36

Insulting nahi it was...🤪 creepy 🤣

Aur i am happy at least ani woh pair pe takrake head injury nehi karaya, it would have been more insulting smiley37

Iss scene pe i was like yeh kya dikha rahe bich mai, yeh ek aur bachhu kaha se aagaya bich maismiley29

Phir pata chala arre yeh toh apna ani hi hai🤣

Lol! He has baby hands 🤣

Epi-172

Ye episode toh hum sabne ignore kiya hua hai😎

Sukhar hai Binoy, ani and som ek saath ek frame mai nehi aye, warna meri ankhein jhulass jaatismiley37

Jokes apart, ani ko jab munshi laya tabb even i felt bad for him, so i can understand Bon's shock and sadness. But woh jaise bechare behosh ani ko uthiye na jap karke dhakka de rahi thi, it was irritating smiley44

Usko sarr mai chot lagi hai, aram karne doh smiley26

Binoy was very sensible in this epi and may be till this epismiley37

Som ne doctor ko bulaya, koi kamaya woh, he must be so proud smiley20

This was cute how she was holding his hand with both of her lil cute hands....

But bich mai woh hatho mai haath, jaha bon ka chotu sa haath was able to hold Ani's thumb onlysmiley37 was unnecessary.... Bon is a baby, makers should let her do baby like things smiley20

Baki samp drama i skipped smiley9

Jaldi dekho

Was their kadham dialogue cringy? I thought it was adorable in a way... I dont understand.. are people in enjoying rudhita scenes in the last few episodes? I mean they are giving many of their scens and to be honest I am only watching for them... I.skip sampoo scenes..

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Was their kadham dialogue cringy? I thought it was adorable in a way... I dont understand.. are people in enjoying rudhita scenes in the last few episodes? I mean they are giving many of their scens and to be honest I am only watching for them... I.skip sampoo scenes..

I find it cringy because i adore bon as my daughter 😆

Most of the people found it adorable.

It's just difference of our liking and thinking. Nothing else dear.

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Jaldi dekho

Bohot kuch skip kiya 😆

So bohot kuch miss kiya🤣

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

I find it cringy because i adore bon as my daughter 😆

Most of the people found it adorable.

It's just difference of our liking and thinking. Nothing else dear.

I understand:)

Bon is sooo cute and more beautiful in the last few episodes🤗 I asked because I dont know why trp is not increasing... I just hope trp increases :)

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Munia🤗

Had a good laugh after reading your review after so many days😆

Tumne to pura postmortem kar diya har ek episode ka... woh bhi bahot buri tarah🤣🤪...good thing everyone has already watched those episodes otherwise they would have totally skipped it after reading your exclusive review 🤣🤪

By the way I fully enjoyed reading your review in a total different light🤣

🤗🤗

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hi Munia🤗

Had a good laugh after reading your review after so many days😆

Tumne to pura postmortem kar diya har ek episode ka... woh bhi bahot buri tarah🤣🤪...good thing everyone has already watched those episodes otherwise they would have totally skipped it after reading your exclusive review 🤣🤪

By the way I fully enjoyed reading your review in a total different light🤣

🤗🤗

hello nims🤗

Thank you 😆

Maine bhi epi k kuch scenes skip kiya hai🤪

Episodes were hilarious 🤪

Tumko accha laga sunke humko achhe laga☺️