Aly Goni & RKV Played The Wrong Game Due to Hatred of Nikki

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

The simple strategy, if Nikki would be saved and replaced with Sonali, they could sweep the table and make RKV or anyone the captain. Nikki was all ready to make RKV the captain & play with the team. But they ruined it being over smart. You can’t play against a team and within your team at the same time. So Rakhi is the captain and once again Jamore ka boss failed to make him the captain. Trying for almost 10 weeks lol 😆

In the process they are becoming negative and Nikki is gaining. She has become hell of a player now and added that with her already straight and honest speaking persona. Aly is destined to be doomed, however he clutches on to RKV’s Xxlls. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

The simple strategy, if Nikki would be saved and replaced with Sonali, they could sweep the table and make RKV or anyone the captain. Nikki was all ready to make RKV the captain & play with the team. But they ruined it being over smart. You can’t play against a team and within your team at the same time. So Rakhi is the captain and once again Jamore ka boss failed to make him the captain. Trying for almost 10 weeks lol 😆

In the process they are becoming negative and Nikki is gaining. She has become hell of a player now and added that with her already straight and honest speaking persona. Aly is destined to be doomed, however he clutches on to RKV’s Xxlls. 😆

They would sweep the table?? Lol....🤣🤣.  She’s ready to make Rubinav as captain. Why would Tahul agree to that? When they tried their best to stop him from becoming a captain?

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nikki was anyway in Team RubiNav, she wouldn't have prioritized either of Rahul-Aly anyway, so no point in going after her. And anyway she's a flipper so even if the guys had trusted her there was minimal chance of her holding true to her words as now she's in alliance of RubiNav who are always wary of Rahul becoming the captain! 

I don't understand why Nikki expects so much from others if she, by all means is ready to flip on anyone without a thought and then cry foul if she gets betrayed in the process!

Shiningflower thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Nikki was anyway in Team RubiNav, she wouldn't have prioritized either of Rahul-Aly anyway, so no point in going after her. And anyway she's a flipper so even if the guys had trusted her there was minimal chance of her holding true to her words as now she's in alliance of RubiNav who are always wary of Rahul becoming the captain! 

I don't understand why Nikki expects so much from others if she, by all means is ready to flip on anyone without a thought and then cry foul if she gets betrayed in the process!

👍🏼

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I guess they didn't want to repeat thier mistake in balloon task where they trusted nikki and wanted to out her early. 

But I agree this task was about bringing your team member as the 2nd scientist and then controlling the entire task which was correctly figured out by sonali and vikas.

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Captaincy wise, Nikki was never in Team RubiNav and where was team RubiNav? Did that exist at all in this task? They were also cooperating with Aly. You all are with such preconceived idea lol 

Everything is wrong assumption. What did you get by not trusting? Was Rakhi /Sonali their plan? Not at all. Nikki even told Rahul that Rubina doesn’t want to be the captain. OMG I find all here antaryami 😆

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

I guess they didn't want to repeat thier mistake in balloon task where they trusted nikki and wanted to out her early. 

But I agree this task was about bringing your team member as the 2nd scientist and then controlling the entire task which was correctly figured out by sonali and vikas.

LoL Mistake in balloon task was Arshi, Nikki had nothing to do there; so they became over smart once again and got Rakhi, was that the plan 🤣

Exactly what I’m saying. First get your team in there, then you compromise or fight it out. Do they even have brain 😆

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Idiots had majority twice but ruined it both the times because of their stupidity, and short-sightedness 😆

Ironically both the times  , it was a challenger who won and became captain 🤣

Challengers who Aly and RKV want to eliminate  🤣

I don’t know why these stupid ppl still listen to that Aly 😕

Nikki was team Rubinav but bargained could’ve been made for Rahul 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

They would sweep the table?? Lol....🤣🤣.  She’s ready to make Rubinav as captain. Why would Tahul agree to that? When they tried their best to stop him from becoming a captain?

LoL do you even watch the show? 😆 Rubina even didn’t want to be the captain and Nikki was ok with RKV becoming the captain. Otherwise why would all of them go by the plan? They could have joined the other team. 😆

When two of your group is the contender them you can settle amicably or fight it out WITH 50/50 possibility. No option if both contenders are from the other team. Your chance is ZERO. So you are saying that ZERO > 50% ?? Is that the math? 🤣

That justifies RAFOOL & BULLY GONI; 😆

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Aly and RKV both are wannabe masterminds 🤪

Most of the  housemates are idiots so these two get hyped up 

Otherwise they aren’t that smart lol