AsYa Index By Aditi

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Made by 18shabbo

Different Shades Of Love

migrated Version
original One

The name itself expresses the core of story, how two different human-being start their journey and how love trap them in its different shades. It was my First work on IF.

Hangover

migrated Version
Original One

Its a Romantic- comedy in two-shots. What happen when the would be wife Akdu Ahmed Khan entered in the Khan Villa in fully talli (Drunk) state.

Doom Of Room

Migrated Version
Original

The story when the newly wedded Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan announce to re-decor the beautiful and lovely bedroom of Asad Ahmed Khan, in a hectic condition.

The Mood Swings (18+) 

Click Here

My first attempt for an adult AsYa OS, try it a read but with the caution

The Deeds Of Intoxication

Migrated Version
Original

The story about the cuteness of Asad Ahmed Khan after consuming bhang which was planned by his dearest wifey Zoya. And how his intoxicated again let her fall in love for her Mr. Khan!!

Strings, Tying Us Together (completed)

Migrated Version
Original Version Thread 1
 + Thread 2 + Thread 3

What happen when the strings of your past tied to you again in a different way, when you don't want to snatch your hand away from those previous strings. And what happen when those old strings wound to an another person, unknowingly and unwanted.

Hidden Desires ~ AsYa SS Collab with Srashti aka -Crazy4AsYa-(completed)

Migrated Version
Original

The story is start from the compromise with the name of marriage, for families and loved- ones but how this compromise twisted in a different way.

Phir le aaya dil  (completed)

Migrated Version

Original Version

After crossing the same path, differently when you again crosses each others path to come closer.

The Kidnapped Child ~ A sequel of Phir Le Aaya Dil (completed)

Click Here

When two of them parted away but there child became kidnapped, so they come together. But will the mystery solve?

Halala (ongoing)

Click Here

To impose triple talaaq and then Halala over a woman, is it justified for her dignity and self-respect?

My Billionaire Model (ongoing)

Click Here

It is about how a boss works for his cameraman, as a model without information

Enchanter

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail