Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome, awesome and awesome! Can’t wait to read more! Poor Zoya..! 

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutie15

Awesome, awesome and awesome! Can’t wait to read more! Poor Zoya..! 

Thanks a lot dear 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update 

Zoya & Amir scene was nice. 

Her brother have blood cancer.

Curious to know what happens next 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update 

Zoya & Amir scene was nice. 

Her brother have blood cancer.

Curious to know what happens next 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Thanks for reading asif :)

I am up with the new chapter

Enchanter-copy.jpg

Chapter 2

Zoya threw herself on the bed, her pillow was wet, which meant she was crying hard. She never wanted to be a part of the ruler on the throne of dirty politics. 

She recalled how the crown was passed on from her mother, and after her demise to 18-year old Eijaz who was now chief minister of the state.  He was no longer her Bhai.

She had sacrificed a lot, being a part of that family and its status. She had given her loyalty, trust and companionship, but she never got them back in return. She had learnt to accept it, but being Chief minister had never been her cup of tea. She had never wanted to walk over a red carpet of corpses.

She heard a knock on the door thrice, and understood who it was. She wiped away her tears with the back of the palm saying, "Come na, Bhai"

Eijaz fetched a glass full of water and offered it to her. "Have some. Rona dhona band ab."

She didn't have the water and ran into his arms. "I can't do that. What do you want from me?"

She pressed her eyelids as her tears rolled down. "I am sorry."

He caressed her sister's head. "I wouldn't force you. Just look at me."

He wiped her tears and sat her next to him on the bed. "After me, there is no future for this family. I cannot ask Hina to be the heir because....". 

He closed his eyes and was silent when Zoya intervened. "No, we don't want a Zoya in this house again, not at all."

He kissed her forehead. "Then what is the plan? What will you two women do after me?"

"Anything, but not this bhai," she replied.

He chuckled, "Do you think is it that easy to earn by yourself?"

"I know it is not but...," she replied but he intervened this time. "Look! I have an idea!"

She frowned and he looked into her eyes. "I will not force you, but you can learn to earn by working in our company."

"Done", she smiled widely and promised him but he laughed. "Do you really think it is that easy to earn?"

"What do you mean?" she retorted.

He got up to leave the room. "I have thought something, follow this path and you will not have to walk over the red carpet of corpses", he promised and she too agreed with confidence.

But what he had planned?

---

The next day, Zoya heard her door knock three times again and she rushed to open it. It could only be Eijaz, Zoya knew. She had forgotten what they had talked about and all the promises she had made to him last night.

But the stubborn and ambitious Eijaz hadn't. He still remembered every single word of their conversation.

Zoya was a little irritated being woken up from her sleep. "Bhai, what happened? Today is a holiday, let me sleep!"

"There will be no holidays here on." He swung the door open as she was about to shut it on his face.

She rubbed her eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"Earning is not easy darling, sacrifices have to be made." He winked and ordered her to take a shower quickly, timing her to less than 7 minutes.

He set an alarm clock and asked Amir to knock every minute at the bathroom door. When she came out, she was seething with anger. She was more stubborn than Eijaz after all.

She lashed out at him when was she got out. "This isn't done, bhai. Are you training me right now?"

He laughed. "You're speaking as if you have forgotten the promise you made to me."

She took a deep sigh, "No I am not, but this isn't the way to tackle this."

"Oh! So you're going to break your last promise?" His face fell and she shook her head in disbelief. "Stop this emotional drama now." 

He stepped towards her, settled her over the chair and said, "Okay I won't, but will you be able to forgive yourself for not keeping your promise? The last one?"

Her eyes filled with tears. "I am sorry."

He wiped her tears and announced. "So, he is coming tomorrow."

"Who?" she asked with frown.

"Your trainer," he smirked and she snapped her head. "Not again."

But she had no option but to give in. Zoya had to keep her promise to Eijaz. He was more stubborn than little Amir. He knew how to compel people to listen to him, after all he was a diplomatic bureaucrat.

Zoya could do nothing but wait for this mysterious trainer to be unveiled, who she suspected would be harder to crack than a walnut.

But she didn't had any idea what was waiting for her, it was a puzzle or say he was a puzzle and was coming to distract and mislead from her the promise she made to her brother, her bullseye. 

Who was he?

The famous Asad Ahmed Khan.

[BETA-ing by Lizzibennett]

Edited by melodyofflowers - 6 months ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail

Nice update dear 

Loved it

Bro sis convo was emotional 

So now trainer coming to train her.

Waiting for Asya meeting 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear 

Loved it

Bro sis convo was emotional 

So now trainer coming to train her.

Waiting for Asya meeting 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Thanks

Enchanter-copy.jpg

Chapter 3

Zoya was enthusiast about horses, when she has planned to go to horse yard as it was her routine, but when the same time Eijaz cut her path, "Hey, my dear sister, woke up to early?"

"I'm going to have fun in the horse yard", she winked as ridding horse was her hobby in the free time.

Eijaz nodded his head, "Well your trainer is also waiting there for you"

"Is she fond of horses?", she asked when her brother corrected her, "It is HE"

She rolled her eyes when he told her, "I knew you will definitely go the horse yard, as per the routine"

"Bhai! aap...", she wanted to neglect that person but Eijaz blackmailed her, "Promise yaad hai?"

She closed her eyes tight, "Fine", and went to the horse yard where a person was riding a horse with the velocity of light. He had wore a tee and black jacket with a pair of jeans. His eyes were shaded with glasses when she smirked as she had plan in her mind.

"Hello! I am Zoya", she introduced herself to him but he didn't answer he was busy in riding the horse and she blabbered, "Khadoos!"

She tip-toed towards him, "Hey Mr! The amount bhai has given to you, I will pay double, if you will leave this job", and smirked.

The guy stopped the horse and jumped from it, "Asad! I'm Asad"

"Okay Mr sad, you can go I will pay you in the night", she left saying this when he held her from the hold over her neck, "I am not for sale madam"

She hit his a** from her boot's high heel which loosened his hold from her, "Don't you dare again", she chewed her chewing gum and was about to left and smirked, "By the way you are average in horse riding"

He felt as if she challenged him, "You're saying as if you can ride all the horses tied here"

"Yes I can, but can you?", she arched her brows.

He rolled his eyes, "Of course I can"

"Thik hai, phir mere iss royal panther ko chala ke dikha do", she rubbed the back of a black horse. 

He looked here and there, "Panther is a horse's name?", he chuckled.

"Yeah, because he is more dangerous than panther", she screamed while riding over panther and then stopped. She jumped from him and grinned, "Mere siwa kisi ke bas mein nahi aata", she honestly said.

He kept forwarded a condition, "If I will be able to control him, then you will be going to train by me"

Without thinking she agreed at his condition, "I've no problem, but pehle ise kabu mein to kar ke dikhao"

He removed his glasses, threw on the bushes laid near and rubbed the face of the Panther. He murmured something in his ear and then ride over it easily. The horse too knelt down in front of Asad, as it was a shock to Zoya.

Her mouth was wide open which Asad closed, "Chalo your class starts now"

"Oh no", she thought but asked before leaving the horse yard she asked, "What did you say in his ear?"

He laughed and answered, "Izzat ka sawaal hai manja"

"Bullshit", she murmured.

---

Edited by melodyofflowers - 6 months ago
asifiqbalsh thumbnail

Nice update dear 

Challenge given, accepted & completed.

Now she has to get training from him

Update soon please 

Thanks