Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

I mean to say that the forum has gone very silent.. 😆

no one is liking the upcoming track it seems (who would??🤔) it’s so cringy to even think Binoy shampoo’s marriage and since the promo is out, it’s confirmed it’s going to happen

It’s all maami’s deed for sure 😡

Yup it's silent 😆

I don't want to think that cringy thing 😵 and I don't know how I'm gonna watch those epi 🤢 ( skip marna padega like mini track) it's been some months I skip scenes 🤣 mujhe certain face pasand nahi 😈 unme se ek sampoo 🤢

i seriously can't believe mami will also be in haveli it's going to torturous again 🤬 but Rudi's keliye thoda sa jhel lenge 🤪😭😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Wahi na... this time she needs a good punishment... hope ani Bon don’t show their goodness this time

Rudi's are so good to be humans 🤔

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Yup it's silent 😆

I don't want to think that cringy thing 😵 and I don't know how I'm gonna watch those epi 🤢 ( skip marna padega like mini track) it's been some months I skip scenes 🤣 mujhe certain face pasand nahi 😈 unme se ek sampoo 🤢

i seriously can't believe mami will also be in haveli it's going to torturous again 🤬 but Rudi's keliye thoda sa jhel lenge 🤪😭😆

I will also skip shampoo episodes from now on😆😆... can’t watch her turning evil😡

I hope Kaka half we jald mama mami ko ruksad kar de before they create more damage for rudhita

It’s a high time makers start parallel track for Bon’s school life!!! Everyone wants to watch her school life

nims23 thumbnail

Rudi's are so good to be humans 🤔

Everything should be in limits... now their goodness only will make Bon see evil side of her sis( if makers make shampoo a wamp)

By the way did you like this new feature(so many smileys) instead of a like button?

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

I will also skip shampoo episodes from now on😆😆... can’t watch her turning evil😡

I hope Kaka half we jald mama mami ko ruksad kar de before they create more damage for rudhita

It’s a high time makers start parallel track for Bon’s school life!!! Everyone wants to watch her school life

I'm sure this track won't be there for more than 2 weeks 😆 also it won't be concentrated much on sampoo and her mom ek do din jelne padenge 🤪 then it's like betty track 🤣 footage won't be there much 🤪

I find something fishy in this whole marriage fiasco 🤭 let Rudi regret their decision for believing certain non deserving people..!

I want more logical track to be concentrated on Rudi's..! Especially school life 😳 atleast 1epi per week let them show bon in school ,she discussing her experience with her patibabu and he helping her with homework

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Everything should be in limits... now their goodness only will make Bon see evil side of her sis( if makers make shampoo a wamp)

By the way did you like this new feature(so many smileys) instead of a like button?

Agree nimi.! It should be in limit..!

Bon will be heartbroken to see sampoo behaving like a saas.!

No nimi 😭 I'm not a person who likes a sudden change 😵 and I'm lazy person too 🤣 Im lazy pressing the like button and reacting for it 🤪not liking at all 🤪 what about yo?

nims23 thumbnail

I'm sure this track won't be there for more than 2 weeks 😆 also it won't be concentrated much on sampoo and her mom ek do din jelne padenge 🤪 then it's like betty track 🤣 footage won't be there much 🤪

I find something fishy in this whole marriage fiasco 🤭 let Rudi regret their decision for believing certain non deserving people..!

I want more logical track to be concentrated on Rudi's..! Especially school life 😳 atleast 1epi per week let them show bon in school ,she discussing her experience with her patibabu and he helping her with homework

But if Binoy has really married shampoo then it will be very hard for them to end or reverse this track ...

You are absolutely right, I also think there’s some catch in this whole Binoy shampoo marriage fiasco😔

They really need to show Bon in the school now.. also want to see ani as her sikshak babu

nims23 thumbnail

Agree nimi.! It should be in limit..!

Bon will be heartbroken to see sampoo behaving like a saas.!

No nimi 😭 I'm not a person who likes a sudden change 😵 and I'm lazy person too 🤣 Im lazy pressing the like button and reacting for it 🤪not liking at all 🤪 what about yo?

I think the upcoming track will start from this week only, right? Let’s see how it unfolds!!🤔

I am also not liking this new feature 🤣 previously it was too easy to just press like button.. and voila.. you are done!!🤣🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

But if Binoy has really married shampoo then it will be very hard for them to end or reverse this track ...

You are absolutely right, I also think there’s some catch in this whole Binoy shampoo marriage fiasco😔

They really need to show Bon in the school now.. also want to see ani as her sikshak babu

Lol 🤣 our show track abruptly end without a proper closure 🤪 remember brijwasi track? Mini's 10 day challenge ? And Betty GW challenge? They started with something and leave it in cliffhanger 🤪 so they might leave this also 🤣

I'm guessing with the pattern of tracks 🤪

@bold isn't it? Something is a miss.! hope it will be cleared once they air the epi.!

Me too nimi 😳 can't they concentrate only on Rudi's and their journey ❤️

--Lalz-- thumbnail

I think the upcoming track will start from this week only, right? Let’s see how it unfolds!!🤔

I am also not liking this new feature 🤣 previously it was too easy to just press like button.. and voila.. you are done!!🤣🤣

From next week they will start this cringe track 🤢 yup I badly want to know the reason behind binoy marrying sampoo 😈

Yeah right 🤣 but now it's taking some seconds for that process 🤪