Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RekaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

TRUE I think Sampoorna may not turn negative initially but may be later her mother may instigate her and that will result in Binoy leaving her maybe he married her to support Ani and Bon but if she starts harassing them they may be he will desert her dont know why my like button is not working

It's possible πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry how can I call you as I haven't talked to you earlier. And also welcome to the EDT πŸ€—πŸ˜³

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RekaC

It's possible πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry how can I call you as I haven't talked to you earlier. And also welcome to the EDT πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Call me Putija or chalhov as my earlier forum members and friends call me RekaπŸ€— long time I was off IF due to family issues but now again here 😳

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is tomorrow's episode uploaded or not ??

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

By the way one thing is left which sampoorna never gonna get that is respect and love from the RC family and if she turns negative then Ani will also never respect her

True and is rangila Binoy younger to Bihari in mami's eyes no protest from her😑 only money matters for her

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Exactly she was not ready to see her daughter as a servant's wife but also not ready to take her with them to have a peaceful life πŸ˜’

Exactly!!! If they were ready to take shampoo back, Kaka would have helped them with a hefty amount ... but all in all mami wanted shampoo to settled down in RC haveli!!! Evil lady🀒😑

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Call me Putija or chalhov as my earlier forum members and friends call me RekaπŸ€— long time I was off IF due to family issues but now again here 😳

Welcome to the forum Putija πŸ€—πŸ€—

RekaC thumbnail

Hi putija πŸ€— Good to see you back on forum 😳 Hope you will have great time with us here ❀️
Edited by RekaC - 3 years ago
RekaC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Is tomorrow's episode uploaded or not ??

Not yet Mayura
RekaC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Exactly!!! If they were ready to take shampoo back, Kaka would have helped them with a hefty amount ... but all in all mami wanted shampoo to settled down in RC haveli!!! Evil lady🀒😑

was about to say that only Nima She hasn't even learn a single lesson from all her mistakes till now. I didn't know how she would be punished for the evil things she is planning ahead too.
--Lalz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Shello πŸ˜†

Mein ek din nayi aaya..! Aur bohot kuch badalgayi in IF πŸ€ͺ🀣

How was the epi???