Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi akka 🤗 How are you?

How's Shaheen?

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

May be due to the unlock happening around. Myself finds less time to visit IF. so may be everyone is busy. And also episode are somewhat draggy that there are nothing much to discuss. And also instead of discussing the current episode, the discussion is mostly shifted towards the tracks that has not yet arrived and is pre judged.

Its just my POV. Not to hurt anyone. Hope you understand 🤗

That’s perfectly all right Reka... it just looks weird to see EDT deserted all of a sudden😆 ...

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6P9MMB44P/?igshid=v9vnovhez58t

Karma should got this couple back

And if sampoorna too join them then she should be also get what she make Bondita to suffer chodi hui aurat😈

I hate them so much 😈

Today's dialogues made the possibility of chodi hui aurat for Sampoorna the way her father told his wife whatever you wished for Bon is coming true for your daughter.

nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

I wanted to say the same. When she decided to marry Bon to a 90 year old man, didn't she felt that there is a huge age gap? She is definitely going to brainstorm Sampoorna to take a permanent place in the Haveli. But I believe Sampoorna won't be with that intention. She loves her Bondita a lot till now, I feel. Rest only makers can assure.

That’s called karma.. and mami forgot that now or later her bad karma will definitely come back to bite her🤔... from today’s episode it is confirmed that she wanted shampoo to get marry to any RC man.. and was shocked when she saw Bihari as a groom

Edited by nims23 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Today's dialogues made the possibility of chodi hui aurat for Sampoorna the way her father told his wife whatever you wished for Bon is coming true for your daughter.

Yeah.. they all will have to pay for their deeds🤢

Mami is an ungrateful creature.. trying to break the house which saved her daughter’s life!!

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If this comes true than I want every pain Bondita and sumati went threw because of sampoorna and her parents😈

She should also get humiliate in front of whole village and then taurtered by them

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

By the way one thing is left which sampoorna never gonna get that is respect and love from the RC family and if she turns negative then Ani will also never respect her

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

TRUE I think Sampoorna may not turn negative initially but may be later her mother may instigate her and that will result in Binoy leaving her maybe he married her to support Ani and Bon but if she starts harassing them they may be he will desert her dont know why my like button is not working

RekaC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

That’s perfectly all right Reka... it just looks weird to see EDT deserted all of a sudden😆 ...

Haan it's too silent now adays 😆
RekaC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

That’s called karma.. and mami forgot that now or later her bad karma will definitely come back to bite her🤔... from today’s episode it is confirmed that she wanted shampoo to get marry to any RC man.. and was shocked when she saw Bihari as a groom

Exactly she was not ready to see her daughter as a servant's wife but also not ready to take her with them to have a peaceful life 😒