Frequent Posters

Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Yes Mahi.. I'm with you in this. I am finding Binoy weird ever since he has returned and what was the whole point of showing that scene where he leaves? even the director seemed witty in his caption for the promo 😆 there is some catch 👍🏼 because it would be very difficult to carry forward this track if there is not. Baaki sab track aise the jo ki easily scrap kar sakte the, they were reversible...lekin in this track if they r planning to show ki after some time Sampoo will become a good Saas of Bon and step Mom of Ani/Som/Baruk then it is just too weird and awkward , and they can't even complete this track with Binoy and Sampoo's divorce too weird 🤪 last option would be to kill Sampoo?🤢 nothing really fits.. so there might be a catch 👍🏼

Hi Rimi🤗

I agree.. this track can not be scrapped until shampoo is out of the pic!! And it will be very difficult to create a situation for shampoo’s exit

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Hi Rimi🤗

I agree.. this track can not be scrapped until shampoo is out of the pic!! And it will be very difficult to create a situation for shampoo’s exit

Hi nima 🤗

yes, they usually need to think of a way to end the track before they start it. With any track they can either end it to merge it in the story line. But if Sampoo has really married the real Binoy then ending/merging is very difficult as we have seen, they are keeping each track hardly for 2-2.5 weeks, so if Sampoo's track is going to be a merged, they need some other parallel track 😆

nims23 thumbnail

Hi nima 🤗

yes, they usually need to think of a way to end the track before they start it. With any track they can either end it to merge it in the story line. But if Sampoo has really married the real Binoy then ending/merging is very difficult as we have seen, they are keeping each track hardly for 2-2.5 weeks, so if Sampoo's track is going to be a merged, they need some other parallel track 😆

If Shampoo has married the real Binoy then there wont be any end of this track, they will just merge it to the main storyline.. and she will be there wandering in the RC haveli 24*7🤢... I still hope there’s some catch in this whole track ..

By the way I noticed Bon’s very innocent smile after so many days when munshi’s fake mustache came off 🤣🤣

And more thing... after learning Bihari is the groom, mami said ‘yeh to ghar ka naukar hai’... so she already told shampoo to trap ani, som or Binoy??

I think I am the only one active here🤣🤣

Chalo then bye🤗

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

If Shampoo has married the real Binoy then there wont be any end of this track, they will just merge it to the main storyline.. and she will be there wandering in the RC haveli 24*7🤢... I still hope there’s some catch in this whole track ..

By the way I noticed Bon’s very innocent smile after so many days when munshi’s fake mustache came off 🤣🤣

And more thing... after learning Bihari is the groom, mami said ‘yeh to ghar ka naukar hai’... so she already told shampoo to trap ani, som or Binoy??

I think I am the only one active here🤣🤣

Chalo then bye🤗

I can't see Sampoo all the time in haveli as the saas please 🤢 Yes I hope there is a catch!

Yes, Bon was genuinely smiling that was so cute ❤️

Mami ke toh kya kehne she lives in her own world !

Arre recent tracks have been like this sab log less active ho gaye hain 😆

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello

Where are all the peoples😊

Nivedhakannan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

1. Now days forum members are less active because unlocking of the covid restrictions are going in a full fledged manner like reopening of collages,schools,offices.so,everyone have been busying themselves to tackle the time wasted in pandemic.

2.on going track is just killing the viewers daily.post heera mandi tracks are diverting the main storyline and the way makers are spoiling a well built character is disgusting🤢.

3. The only thing that's holding us is our love for rudhita and their acting skills are improving day by day but it is not sufficient to hold all the viewers.it is clearly visible in recent trp...

nothing to say about the way makers are spoling a good show by stupid tracks😔. I just outpoured my heart,pls spare me if I said anything wrong.

Edited by Nivedhakannan - 3 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kaka and Binoy are twins then maybe Kaka is not the same bother if this Binoy is fake but in those days kids used be born at home and dai used to be there during child birth did she change the kid😔

836559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

Hello

Where are all the peoples😊

Sab pakk gaye Mayura 🤣

nims23 thumbnail

I can't see Sampoo all the time in haveli as the saas please 🤢 Yes I hope there is a catch!

Yes, Bon was genuinely smiling that was so cute ❤️

Mami ke toh kya kehne she lives in her own world !

Arre recent tracks have been like this sab log less active ho gaye hain 😆

Yeah Rimi... can’t see shampoo all the time in haveli, plotting against Bon !!

Let’s wait for the track then 🤔