Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KV2711

It's awesome update dear I already read it Wattpad keep rocking

Yay!! So happy you liked it😳❤️

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Three Shot- 2

"Don't you dare call me that when it means nothing to you." Her red eyes accused him along with her words.

He sighed at the accusation and if he thinks from her point of view, he deserves all her bitterness.

"Riddhima i.......i ....." he tried to say but again she stopped him.

"I what??? Actually leave it. I am stupid who was spending every night with the mere possibility, what if you will come the next day? But these six months showed me my place in your life, which is zilch!" She pushed him out of the trial room and wiped her tears

"Now please stop wasting your time with someone who has no place in your life and heart." Saying that she closed the door on his face with a loud thud.

The ride back home was all silent, tired Sia is sleeping while a gloomy Riddhima's eyes are gazing out of the window, a pair of eyes got glimpse of her from time to time through the mirror.

Riddhima was trying to pass her time yet she felt him looking at her through mirror. She grabbed her phone and randomly clicked something to try to show her busy.

She rolled her eyes when Call logs came in view and that too of Vansh. Why everything is about him?But the next second her brows furrowed in confusion when she saw the last call. It is from the day she called him last time but that's not the problem.

The confusion is that there is one more call after the one she made and that too of five freaking hours! When did that happen? Her inner self screamed while her eyes landed on his through mirror.

Is there anything she is missing?No no she is missing nothing. She still remember his words which he said six months ago.

FLASHBACK

"Are you out of your mind?" Anupriya asked her son who just got married two days ago but want to go to london for some important conferences.

"It's really important maa for my business expansions and it's only about a month which will pass like this." He clicked his fingers to show her.

"What about Riddhima? Then take her with you"

"Nooooo! She... she doesn't want to go." He stuttered a little but covered it up.

"Arey Riddhima come inside beta." Anupriya smiled while Riddhima took baby steps toward them.

"Why don't you want to go?"Riddhima turned her eyes to look at him but he was looking at anything but her. She blinked her eyes rapidly to avoid the liquid which was about to pour out from her eyes in front of them.

"Maa he will be busy there and you know i don't like being alone. I will stay with you all here." She said and Anupriya smiled caressing her right cheek while Riddhima's eyes were on his retrieving figure.

Riddhima stopped at the doorstep of their room fidgeting with her fingers. She motioned her hand to latch the door but pulled it away the next second.

"You can do this Riddhima. Stop being anxious!" She muttered to herself and took a deep breath to calm herself down.Holding the knob she was about to open the door when she heard his loud voice

Holding the knob she was about to open the door when she heard his loud voice.

"No dadi i can't do this. It's suffocating me."

"You can't do this with her." She heard dadi's faint voice and her eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"I just want to be alone and that's why i am going london. I can't stand that girl even for a minute."

"The girl you are talking about is your wife." Dadi raised her voice

"She is a burden for me. Just a burden nothing else."

A shocked Riddhima took steps back till her back hit the wall and tears poured out of her eyes.

Only one word is ringing loudly in her mind BURDEN.

She is just a BURDEN!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Riddhima wiped her tears and got out of thr car as soon as it stopped in front of the main gate and ran to her room and cried sitting on the floor beside her bed. Only she knows how she feels when all these words ring in her ears every time she looks at him now.

He should have said no if he didn't want to marry her.

They were friends she would have called off the wedding if he just for a second talked to her like an adult.

She loves him and it is her problem, he doesn't have to be bound to her when he doesn't love her.

The door of the her opened and Riddhima brushed her tears hurriedly and stood up from the ground and turned to the other side.

Dadi came inside the room and sighed. She was correct when she was not feeling good, minutes before.

She turned her around holding her shoulder and a red eyes and swollen faced Riddhima turned her gaze away.

"You can't hide your tears from your dadi beta." She said and the next second a sobbing Riddhima hugged her tightly.

"Shh its okay." She whispered in her ears when she heard her sobbing loudly.

"It's not okay dadi. Nothing is okay! He doesn't love me, he never did, my love is despaired." She sobbed in her arms.

"No its not! My judgement can never go wrong. I know he loves you and only you."

"Then why did he leave me? Tell me what is the reason?" She begged for an answer because that's what she is living with six months. She needs answers of so many questions.

"That even i want to know." Dadi told, wiping her tears with her shaky hands. She has seen her grandson change in demeanour after his marriage. She knew he loved her and that was one of the reason she arranged them. She thought they are made for each other but now she is not sure about it.

Riddhima was her friend's granddaughter. Riddhima and Vansh knew each other since childhood and were friends too. She proposed the marriage and families agreed even Vansh and Riddhima were happy, then what happened, all of a sudden, that their relationship is at the point to be broken anytime?

"I will settle everything right. Don't worry dadi." Riddhima said with the determination in her eyes which scared dadi. Her gut feeling is warning her, whatever is in Riddhima's mind is not going to calm the situation down but act as a fuel in the fire.

Vansh latched the door and entered in the room. He left a sigh when his eyes landed on a sleeping figure. He took slow steps toward her, his eyes focused just on her.

He removed the strands resting on her cheek and caressed her face. Only he knows how much he had missed seeing this enchanting view.

Covering her with the quilt, he settled himself next to her on the bed. Balancing his weight by placing his palm under his head, he gazed her beautiful face.

Later at night the quilt was lying on the floor while the two of them snuggled to each other for the warmth, his legs intertwnied with hers while his hand rested on her abdomen. Their breathing were shallow yet peaceful in each other's arms.

Riddhima snuggled more closer to the warmth she is getting from her right side. Her pillow is so warm today she thought but scrunched her nose when she felt movement. Vansh was about to turn to his right side when he woke up with a jolt, hearing a scream close to his ears.

"Is this how wives woke their husbands up?" He asked while trying to open his eyes but he didn't try to pull himself away from her. He didn't remember when he dozed off while doing the most important work of his life that is gazing his sleeping wife.

"You are not my husband" she yelled as a surge of anger shot up in her body when she processed what is happening, pushing him away hastily, she got up from the bed but was pulled back to her place the next second with a strong force.

"Don't you dare say that ever" his tone was not less than a warning.

She shuddered when he pressed his body weight on hers as she is caged in between his arms on the bed, her hands holded by him just above her head. Her own heart beats flared up when she felt his heart beats due to the closeness. She tried to push him but he didn't even stir instead got more closer to her.

"Oh so you can show me that in your actions while i can't even vocalise?" She chuckled sadly, her voice depicted sheer disappoiment.

His black orbs gazed her for a minute and he breathed out "Stop making it more difficult for me. I know what i did was wrong." He whispered softly placing his head on hers, closing his eyes.

"Can you just do one last thing for me?" She asked while a tear skipped her eye.

"Anything" the word came out in desperation as he wanted to do something which can bring back the smile on her gloomy face.

"Give me divorce" as soon as the words came out, his fingers stopped moving on her face, he looked at her in horror and a few seconds later she was alone in the room as he left while banging the door with a loud thud.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello beautiful people!!!!

Don't forget to tell me how was it?? I am waiting for your views. The next will be the last one of this TS.

Have a happy read!❤

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wowww this was so cuuteeeee😳

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg I just loved it ❤️

Pls continue soon

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😱😱😱😱

Riddhima asked for Divorce!

Like the way the story is shaping out!

Excited to read more

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow it's amazing yaar 😍😘...I loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...please update the next part soon ☺️

Namikisbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THREE SHOT- 3

Riddhima spared a glance at him standing across her. A lone tear escaped from her big round eye. She grabbed the pen, brushing the tear off her cheek.

Her hand which was holding the pen, trembled with fear.She looked at the divorce papers with blurred eyes and a flood of tears started flowing. Holding her sob, she slowly moved her hand to where she had to sign.

Her tears fell on the place where she signed. With shaky hands, she passed the papers to him, who was standing there with a stern face. He grabbed the papers and signed them without sparing her a single glance.

Signing the papers he left and she hit the ground with a thump. Her world is shattered. What will she do? Where will she go? And most important how will she live without him? There is a lot of difference in living without him as his wife and living without him as nothing.

In the former one she had the hope which was helping her that one day he will come back to her and in the latter one she has nothing to do with him.

He doesn't belong to her anymore.She placed her hands tightly to stop her loud sobs as her body shaked while she cried at her fate.

Riddhima woke up with a jolt, she was heaving heavily. IT WAS A DREAM! She closed her eyes taking deep breaths to calm herself down, and rubbed her palm on her forhead to wipe away the sweat beads resting there.

"It was a dream" she muttered to make her believe that it was indeed a dream but fear engulfed her again when she thought about the time she asked him for divorce.

She had placed axe on her own foot. But what else she could do? When she knows he didn't love her. Why be in loveless marriage and roam with a bagage.

At one point she can even do that but she can't see him roaming around with a sulken face. She doesn't want him to be in a loveless marriage. He deserve all the love even if it cost her to be out from his life.It was around three in the morning, she looked at the wall clock. Knowing she still have time to sleep, she rested back on the bed and closed her eyes.

Maybe, just maybe this time she will wake up and everything will be fine.

Riddhima's POVI stirred in sleep. My bed in moving but how?I turned around to be in a better position but i left a scream when my head bumped into something really hard.

"Oouucchh" i blinked my eyes and rubbed my forhead which was aching.

"What the hell am i doing in a car?" I moved my eyes around and found myself in a car, moving car.

"Vansh" as soon as i saw him driving the car, a wave of solace wafted upon me.He looked at me for a second and then turned toward the road.

"Vansh" i called him again.What is wrong with him?

"Where are we going?" I asked him in a voice full of desperation to know what was happening.

"Vansh i am talking to you." I yelled at him but he didn't react.I stared at him with my red eyes and flared up nose all in anger.

After a minute the car stopped and he went out. Coming to my side he opened the door for me but i didn't go out.

"Come out Riddhima" I didn't react and turned my face to the other side. But after a second he came close, too close and i yelped when his hand touched my waist and he picked me up in bridal style.

"Vansh!! What are you doing?" I screamed and tried to push him.He stopped for a second and loosen his arms around me and for a second i thought i was about to hit ground so i hugged him tightly in fear.He smirked and again moved toward the entrance and this time i didn't protest instead my hold on him tightened and i stared at his handsome face closely.

When he pushed the main door with his arm only then i noticed we are at their farm house.

But why?

It was all dark inside not even a single light was on, still he moved ahead. Then stopped and placed me on my feet. But i didn't move away due to the fear of darkness and as if he sensed it, he tangled his fingers with mine and held my hand tightly.

Isn't he behaving a little weird?And my mouth went in O shape when he switched on the lights.The hall was filled with heart shaped balloons and there was happy birthday written on the wall in our line of sight.He remembered my birthday!I looked at him in shock and he glanced at me with an expression i couldn't decipher.

There was happiness, there was guilt, there was agony and most important there was love. I took few steps backward but he pulled me toward the cake which was placed on a trolley in the middle of the hall.

He forwarded the knife toward me but i denied. And he gave me a stern look.Why are the tables turning? Shouldn't i be the one looking at him like that?

Placing knife in my hand he hold it with his and cut the cake. We cut the cake but i was looking only at him.Why now? After all this. What does he exactly wants?There are so many questions running inside my head and today i will get all the answers.

He motioned the cake toward my mouth and i couldn't take any longer, tears poured down from my eyes. But this time he embraced me in his arms and i don't know why but i cried more this time holding him tightly while he rubbed my back to console me.

I pulled away only when i was done crying and looked at him for his reaction but he surprised me when he placed his lips on my forhead and stayed there for a minute longer while my eyes closed automatically with his touch.

I am done with his diabolical behaviour and in anger i pushed him away with all the force i could apply.

"Why?" I yelled while crying

"what do you want now?" He came closer and pointed his index finger at me

"You. I want you."

"Is it that easy huh?" I chuckled "come back after 6 months and claim for someone you didn't even consider yours?"

"I love you Riddhima" he said calmly looking right into my eyes.

"Don't play games with me Vansh please. I can't take them anymore." I pleaded because i can't do it. I have lost all my strength.

"I am not playing any game Riddhu."

"Don't don't you dare call me that. You have lost all your rights to call me that." I gave him an angry glare.

"Trust me"

"Oh i did once and see the consequences where i am now" this is what i got for loving him.

"It was all misunderstanding, i thought you don't love me and don't want me in your life thats why i left" he bowed his head down saying that.

"I don't love you? You don't love me!" I pushed him but he didn't budge. How dare he say that i don't love him?

"I do Riddhu. Thats all i did my whole life." He confessed holding her arms but the day i came to confess about my love, i heard you and Sejal talking and you said that you were not ready for this and your parents were forcing you to do that and you wanted to be alone somewhere.I tried to call off the wedding too but dadi didn't let that happen. So i left thinking that is the best i could do for you and you will be okay without me because i just wanted to see you happy that's it." I was surprised will be an understatement. He left me because he loved me?

"That's not what i meant then Vansh. I wasn't talking about the wedding. I was talking about the Dance performance everyone was forcing me to do. I wasn't comfortable. Oh my god." I wanted to pull my hair right then. It was all a misunderstanding. I placed my hands on my head at the relevation and looked at him.

"You could have asked me once? Do you even realise how i have spent these months without you?" I punched him while crying.

Third person's POV

"I am sorry." He whispered slowly

"You are sorry?" She punched him again but he pulled her into him this time. She tried to push him but he held her close, snaking his arms around her waist.

"No i love you" he smiled

"But i don't. Jao wapas apne london. I don't need you anymore. Reh lungi tumhare bina" she gritted her teeth

"But i can't after knowing that you love me too." He said with a smug smile on his face.

"I don't" she screamed

"Oh really?" He asked taking out his phone from his pocked and played a voice recording. She can hear herself crying and begging him to come back as she can't live without him because she loves him.

She looked at him in shock while he gave her a mischievous smile. It was of the day when she called him to comeback but then she cut the call and cried sniffing his shirt to feel his presence.

"How?" She asked raising her brow in confusion and then it dawned upon her, the other day she saw a call too after the one she made. It must be dialled when she threw her phone on bed in anger and he heard her blabber. That's why he came.A hue of red tint appeared on her cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by him.

She tried to go but he didn't leave her instead placed the strands away to get a clear view of her blushing face and smiled.

"I am sorry Riddhu. It is all my fault. I should have talked it out with you like an adult instead of going away and being a jerk but there wasn't a single day i didn't think about you. I used to call daily at home to know if you are doing fine or not. I did it all out of love." And she smiled at him, her best smile, the one he gave his heart to. They were smiling and looking at each other.

"Riddu"

"Hmm"

"Happy birthday" he said pulling her hand in his and kissing her palm while looking straight into her eyes. She could feel the intensity of his love that his eyes were showing.

"Can we cut the cake now?" He asked and she nodded yes. Cutting the cake they both fed each other.

"Aur mera birthday gift?"

"What do you want?"

"You" she said innocently

"I am all yours baby from the very beginning."

He replied pecking her lips gently and took her in his warm embrace with a promise to never let her go ever.

The end♡

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Finally its done. Pheww!

I am eagerly waiting for the reviews. Please tell me how's it???

Have a happy read!❤❤❤

Edited by Namikisbae - 3 years ago