Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: subhs

KKK and Khatra show dono ka team ek hi hai. Woh part nahi tha unke circle ka. Shamita shetty and Riddhima Pandit used to comment on his posts regularly. Idk about now as I unfollowed him. 

History Geography jo bhi ho Aly ka reaction bilkul unreasonable tha

Aly andar se bhara pada tha iss liye frustration nikal gai . Bb cut vikas n Aly ka morning kitchen wali fight jo khane ko lekar huvi thi

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preetieee

bharti harsh can give proper explanation about it . Aise kaise poori team sirf ek insaan se nafrat kar sakti hai wo bhi ek show wale nai 2-2 shows wale. Koi toh logic hoga

He has been accused of taking away people's work ..and using his powers for the same ..  this could possibly be true .. not sure about the rest .. 

But in Khatron ke ..he was using pain killers without informing the makers for which he was disqualified for 

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

gunda hai aur rahega

uski Mona bhi ab uski sunti nahi

nikalo isse BB

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: elim

Agar Vikas career kharab karne capable hota toh kisi bhi actor ki himmat nahi hoti aise openly  target karne ko. 

Kisi ko dekha hai Salman ya ekta ko directly accuse karte hue? 

Vikas's two biggest enemies Shilpa Shinde and Parth Samanth are working on his muhboli sisters' shows. Aly himself played cheel in Nageen5🤣

agree

ahmedlone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Everybody thinks that Vikas is treated specially by the makers or has been given VIP status. This is what the members of Bigg Boss think. This is actually jealousy. If Vikas has the option to choose between the two, then whoever he chooses, the other will feel that his job has been taken away from him and that is his inner insecurity.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

he wants to divert audiences attention on his fight and not on JasMean bashing 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aly is doing everything possible to make me dislike him. Sad because he was one of the rare contestants I was actually liking. Itna kyun frustrated hona ? He and his GF did some mistake and got bashed. Why not just accept it and move on ?  I hope he will get bashed more tomorrow. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Frustrated , gutter man aly lol .