Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

i think in 5-7 years tiger will be biggest superstar in bollywood. He already gave with Baaghi 2 (solo) a bigger opening than ranveer, varun, etc...

btw you can be the biggest star in country even if your are not a great actor -> example Salman khan

Edited by Kaya65 - 3 years ago
powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

The comparison between Tiger and Hrithik has always come across as absolutely ridiculous to me just because they both have Caucasian looks.  

Tiger is nowhere near Hrithik's caliber in terms of stardom, looks, talent, screen presence and impact on the audience. Kaho na pyar hai vs. Heropanti is pretty self-explanatory as to what I think of this comparison.

I don't think anyone's comparing him to HR.. he's just really close to him.. and supposedly aspires to be like him.. and voila, you get these never-ending same ratta threads/topics

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

i think in 5-7 years tiger will be biggest superstar in bollywood. He already gave with Baaghi 2 (solo) a bigger opening than ranveer, varun, etc...

That would be so sad.  Far sadder than Salman being the biggest - at least he has charisma.  Tiger is a black hole.  Hopefully, he either vastly improves (not likely) or just burns out his audience with what look like a lot of  repetitive projects on his upcoming schedule.   Baaghi 3 opening to less than #2 and on the pace to make about 25-30% less even without COVID when on the heels of War  - looks like he might be in danger of the later if he doesn't change it up.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Talis

That would be so sad.  Far sadder than Salman being the biggest - at least he has charisma.  Tiger is a black hole.  Hopefully, he either vastly improves (not likely) or just burns out his audience with what look like a lot of  repetitive projects on his upcoming schedule.   Baaghi 3 opening to less than #2 and on the pace to make about 25-30% less even without COVID when on the heels of War  - looks like he might be in danger of the later if he doesn't change it up.

I think will improves as he works with better directors now. I am pretty sure his upcomming movies Ganapath and Rambo will be big blockbusters. As long as he doesnt have any competition in his field (action-dance), people will watch his films.

btw Baaghi 3 was the biggest hit on television of 2020 beating Tanhaji.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I think will improves as he works with better directors now. I am pretty sure his upcomming movies Ganapath and Rambo will be big blockbusters. As long as he doesnt have any competition in his field (action-dance), people will watch his films.

btw Baaghi 3 was the biggest hit on television of 2020 beating Tanhaji.

He’s got screen presence 💯 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He’s got screen presence 💯 

Nah.

What Tiger has is fight and dance skills.  Period.   In War he was almost a non entity in front of Hrithik (no matter how much Hrithik propped  him up - on and off screen)

There was a promo video for AK v AK with Anil and Jackie - about 5 minutes long.  Jackie in those 5 minutes had more screen presence and swag - by multitudes - than Tiger has had in all his films combined.  

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Talis

Word to your post👍🏼