Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yaar yeh Vansh ne Riddhima ko Dhadkan ki Sunil Shetty samajh rakha hai....

"Main ishq mein apni jaan de bhi sakta hoon aur le bhi sakta hoon!"

Seriously Law & Order ka toh koi ataa pataa hi nahi 😈

Warna aaj tak jo Riddhima pe itne hamle hue hai Vansh aur uska full Khaandan Jail mein chakki pees raha hota!

And these makers too😈😈 While watching IMMJ2 Trailer I thought finally here is a dark love story without any Saas Bahu Drama and love torture but damn the CV's have butchered Vansh and Riddhima's character so thoroughly I can't bear to watch it anymore!!!!

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 7APK

Yaar yeh Vansh ne Riddhima ko Dhadkan ki Sunil Shetty samajh rakha hai....

"Main ishq mein apni jaan de bhi sakta hoon aur le bhi sakta hoon!"

Seriously Law & Order ka toh koi ataa pataa hi nahi 😈

Warna aaj tak jo Riddhima pe itne hamle hue hai Vansh aur uska full Khaandan Jail mein chakki pees raha hota!

And these makers too😈😈 While watching IMMJ2 Trailer I thought finally here is a dark love story without any Saas Bahu Drama and love torture but damn the CV's have butchered Vansh and Riddhima's character so thoroughly I can't bear to watch it anymore!!!!

Ohh my goodness thank God I left long back waise mujhe na dot 54 pe leave kar dena tha mere se galti hogyi thi 50 aur dekh liya  I regret badly by watching this show 

Waise i will say comparing any thing specially good of BW with immj2 is huge disrespect in itself 

Waise whats the reason behind such kinda a behaviour kuch to diya hoga na cvs ne kab kyun kaise?? 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Ohh my goodness thank God I left long back waise mujhe na dot 54 pe leave kar dena tha mere se galti hogyi thi 50 aur dekh liya  I regret badly by watching this show 

Waise i will say comparing any thing specially good of BW with immj2 is huge disrespect in itself 

Waise whats the reason behind such kinda a behaviour kuch to diya hoga na cvs ne kab kyun kaise?? 

Yeh sab TRP ke chakkar mein IMMJ2 ki rating itna low ho gaya tha and the makers gave so many turns so suddenly some people are still feeling the whiplash!

The last which I genuinely enjoyed was the Vansh's death scene after that I am literally lost in the twists and turns of the show! 

When IMMJ2 started the first 25- 30 EPSIODES were so outstanding 😍 completely free of any drama just a lot of thril and aderaline but then Rids continuous jasoosi started turning me off but then RiAnsh was there so I thought sahe jao!

But now it's completely out of my patience level 😈

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

All the characters in this show became mockery because of poorest writing writers became gajani I am sorry I am comparing gajani character is much much far better than writers of IMMj 

Here all are became ugly🀒

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

All the characters in this show became mockery because of poorest writing writers became gajani I am sorry I am comparing gajani character is much much far better than writers of IMMj 

Here all are became ugly🀒

Tbh itv things 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7APK

Yeh sab TRP ke chakkar mein IMMJ2 ki rating itna low ho gaya tha and the makers gave so many turns so suddenly some people are still feeling the whiplash!

The last which I genuinely enjoyed was the Vansh's death scene after that I am literally lost in the twists and turns of the show! 

When IMMJ2 started the first 25- 30 EPSIODES were so outstanding 😍 completely free of any drama just a lot of thril and aderaline but then Rids continuous jasoosi started turning me off but then RiAnsh was there so I thought sahe jao!

But now it's completely out of my patience level 😈

They didn't gave justification not done cvs 

Actually its not there after kabir revealation 

Nothing can be done 

Writers are wierd in itv 

Am shocked to see mamta writing like this 

Well what can be done itv will remain same 

urmita thumbnail

All I can think right now is Vansh is a psycho monster that needs to be put down and Riddhima needs to be admitted to some asylum to get treated out of his influence and I have no idea how everyone can still go gaga with heart signs after today episode....I m gonna for real stop watching started Monday, otherwise kya pata kab main bhi pagal ban jau....God...after he paralysed Riddhima I skipped a few episodes... apparently I should never have come back to watch...my bad... gonna rectify ASAP....