Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Waise yeh baat toh sahi hai

Kabhi kabhi kuch juzbaaton ko bayaa karna lafzon mushkil hai

But still I feel a slight bit of guilt due to not wishing you but no qualms I will another Birthday

Who was reminded by me? I hope its good memories😆

Yeahh it's good memories only.. 😆
1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Areyy, I literally loved your reviews so much.. Jab bhi likho gi toh humko bata dena...😳

Itna mat sharmo apne jamai babu ki tarah...😆😆

@Underline yeh kya draamebaazi hai re behen.. Bilkul apne jamai babu ki tarah... Areyy, zyda khush mat ho hum aisa kabhi nahi kahengen, yeh baat toh Atal hai..

Thank you for your lovable reply yaar behen..

Ab tum apna dabba check karo..😊

I was copying anirudh re🤣

Yehi dialogue diya tha uss buddhu ne bon ko nikalte waqt😆

Replied your dabba 😳

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mnm13

I was copying anirudh re🤣

Yehi dialogue diya tha uss buddhu ne bon ko nikalte waqt😆

Replied your dabba 😳

Woh toh dikh raha hai apne jamai se kitna pyar hai aapko😆🤪

Replied.. Check your dabba..

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Alfu..! 🤗

I am speechless reading your words re.. I wholeheartedly thank you for such a heartfelt note and wishes.. You made me emotional😭. I am very fortunate to have you people in my life.. Such precious gems you all.. I am honored to have such diamonds in my life now..

Alfu, trust me I used to tell my sister that I have two young twin sisters Mahi and Alfu..❤️ She will get jealous of seeing me praising you all people.. And Lalitha, Prit and Alexia are like my soul sisters.. ❤️I am fortunate enough have you all in my life re.. I am happy that I made a small place in your hearts.. I will cherish you people life long.. Hope our bonding grows stronger day by day..❤️🤗🤗

Yeahh, initially we will mock Ani's funny tantrums, tooti puthi urdu and all.. Hamaare anokhe khayali pulao, promos, unimaginable theories were best.. Kya ajeeb pagal panti karte thei na hum log..?? 🤣🤣Those were old golden days yaar Alfu.. Missing those days badly now..🥺😭 

Areyy, hum loyal BiMa shipper thei, hai aur rahenge.. #BiMa forever..👍🏼😉

Sampoo ko bhaga degi apni Mahi bahut jald.. Bidu sirf Mahi ki aur Mahi sirf Bidu ki..🤪🤣

Love you bahut zyada re and thanks once again for everything.. ❤️❤️

Go Sampoorna Go

Go Sampoorna Go

Go Sampoorna Go

🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Wow its Shaheen birthday?😲

Came to BB forum after so many days and found this thread😆lucky me😆

Wish you a very happy birthday Shaheen🥳🥳

How are behen? Its been sooooo long😭I miss this forum and this BB family so much💔💔

hope you are having a wonderful time. May God always shower you with good health, happiness and success🤗

Stay blessed🤗

Such a cute and wonderful thread Earth ki nivasi❤️😍😍 me lubbes it😆

plutooooowasi❤️

Word Count: 1

rmahi25 thumbnail

Lalitha..🤗

You people made me so emotional re behen..😭 Thank you so much for your lovable wishes dear. I am going to treasure it for lifelong…😳 Already Akka have given a xerox hard copy of this thread when I was away from this forum..!!

I missed you all badly re..😭😭 That one month, was like a nightmare away from family, my work, my routine and my friends…💔 Genuinely speaking Lalitha, you're one of the most honest, welcoming, lovely and caring person of the forum… This forum and this BB family owes it to you to keep us United always.. Keep smiling always and spread happiness around..❤️ 😊

That CCs.. Always be our memorable chapters of this forum na.. Lockdown days were really fun yaar.. CC was our life na. Ghanto chat patarh baatein karte rehte thei.. We have spent some really good old golden days with Mishtu, Shreya, Alexia, Sujz, Octo, Prit, Bhagu and Shristi.. I missed those badly yaar Lalitha.. I wish we could relieve it.. 🥺💔

Serial Writing was the best memories of this forum.. Kya dinn thei woh aur tum kya Jaya bachan ki tarah adarsh maa bani thi behen…🤪🤣 that was really awesome and mind blowing.. Those were most fun loving days of the forum re.. We enjoyed it to the fullest..🤗

Ohh!! I missed you people's naughty and funny fights.. Whole Forumwasis used to enjoy you guy's gifs wala tashn..😆 Arrey, I am a loyal BiMa shipper behen.. #BiMa forever..🤪🤣🤣 Our khayali pulaavs are so costly ans Royal that makers can't afford for it.. That team Ani vs team anti Ani days were also unforgettable behen…🤣 such graceful days of this forum..

Thank you once again for your heartfelt words re Lalitha.. Love you behen bahut zyada..❤️❤️🤗

PS: Mahi has made this thread so beautiful.. I am really emotional seeing this thread today.. Sorry for the late replies.

Thank you all..!! 🤗

awwww❤️

I love you re....So I did this and Lalz also helped me and Pritz too with songs.

836559 thumbnail

Rimi..!🤗

Thank you so much behen for your heartfelt wishes… It really means a lot to me and will treasure it for life long..😳

Awww Shaheen 🤗😵

Areyy, everyone is God's child re.. He bestowed our parents to symbolize it..

Trust me it's a God's will to connect us.. TBH, we both learn some good lessons upon interacting personally.. You're truly a gem..😊 You make us laugh and enlightens us always.. This is the most blessed and fortunate quality you've been bestowed with Rimi.. Always be like this.. Keep smiling and spread happiness always..❤️🤗

Thank you Shaheen you have always been so kind. You are truely an amazing person🤗❤️

Genuinely, I miss you in EDT re..😭Our funny rants, khayali pulaav's, our rendition promos etc.,. Kahaan gayab ho tum sab EDT se??💔🥺 Those were the days...Please visit EDT often re..😒

Are aaj kal episode me there is nothing to discuss 🤪 I am not good with serious discussions everyone knows that 🤣 Jab episode achhe vaale ayenge I'll surely come there...👍🏼

Once again, thank you for all your wishes and concern behen..🤗

Love you too so much..!! ❤️❤️❤️

Love you too ❤️

Word Count: 1