Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mnm13

One of the sweetest person in this forum, shaheen🤗❤️

Happy birthday to you

I always thought how come you are so welcoming, so sweet and warm from your posts. Although i never met you, i feel this immense respect and gratitude for you.

I hope for your speedy recovery.

You have always told me to make a vm on old songs but i couldn't find an apt one and was searching for one for a long time but i got busy with exams.

I can't gift you anything right now but After you come back, i will welcome you with one if God permits 😳

Once again, many many happy returns of the day 🤗

Thank you mahi dear for the thread🤗

Munia..!!🤗

Thank you so much for your valuable and sweet wishes re behen.. TBH, you're one of the most fun loving, sweetest and the cutest person in the forum..😳

Munia, we never met but we need not meet people to get bonded.. It's pure bond tangled together with genuine hearts..❤️

I still remember, myself and Prit were the ones who interacted with you first and took you to EDT and we had a lot of fun out there.. Especially when Me, You, Shreya and Prit will team up against our ARC..😆😆 OMG, your reviews were the one which I cherished the most…🤣 I just loved the way you penned it down in a way which will bring a smile on everyone's face.. Those were the golden days of EDT na..😒🥺 I loved and love your comments like anything😃..Ab tum sab kahan chale gaye apna ghar chodh ke😲🤓?? Me missing you badly there…😭😭 Please visit the EDT often re behen.. Your presence is missing there badly.. Tussi jaldi chale aao..😭🤗

Gift??!! Isn't you and your friendship already a precious gift for me?? It's a gift which I am going to treasure and cherish for lifelong re Munia..😊🤗

Love you all bahut zyada.. Thank you for such wonderful wishes. ❤️❤️🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Happy Birthday Shaheen 🥳

When I had our first conversation, which was during the first serial writing days, I could see how deep and pure person you are through your character Sapna. Honestly, I never thought there would be someone like you in this world who cares so much about others that you even even up forgetting about your self at times ❤️

You are one of the most trustworthy and loving person in this forum and I can say that if I ever have any problems in my life, I can go to you and you will have the best advice for me. Sunne Mein thoda weird lagega but you remind me of a mom 😆 A very caring mom who wants the best for her kids which is us 😆

Honestly, I want to hide you from this world because you’re way too precious and pure for this world. I admire your strength, for being able to put someone else above you but I fear that this habit will one day land you in a big trouble😭

In your birthday and this year, I hope you are able to find peace mentally and emotionally because I feel that there’s a lot of things you tend to hide and suffer by yourself, Shaheen. I hope this year will bring peace in your life ❤️😊

Shristi..🤗

Thank you so much for your heartfelt note, behena.. This is really a lot to me Shristi..😳

How could I forgot our first interaction?? From the first instance, we bonded really well. We already like sisters to whom we can share anything..😊 Honestly speaking, that activities and those fictional characters which we will remember for a very long time na?? Humne bhi kya potray kiya tha woh characters ko.. Kya dhoom machai thi hum sabne..🤣 Especially tumne.. Sabko peeche chodh diya tha..😆👏 Kitne genuine fans bann gaye tumhare..🤪 Woh dinn bhi kya dinn thei yaar behen.. Missing those memorable days..😭😭 I wish we could relieve it!!🥺

You're the most genuine person in this forum Shristi.. Truly straightforward and trustful person.. Mom??😆 Sunne mein weird nahi interesting laga.. You're all like my younger sisters and as like Elder one, would wanna protect you all from all evilness as possible as I can. 🤗

Shristi, your words made me really emotional…😭 Life is a short journey and I want to dedicate this to all the needies and trust me everyone needs someone but sadistically not everyone embarks their presence to help someone.. That's the one thing I am doing and will keep doing to make myself available for others and live for others happiness..❤️

Thank you once again Shristi for all your wishes and kind concern.. Love you re behen.. ❤️❤️❤️🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g

A very happy birthday to you Shaheen🎂🎂🍰🍰🎂🍰🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮🍩🍨🍧🍦

May god bless you with immense happiness and good health🥳🤗

Thank you so much re Mayurra.. Your wishes meant lot to me..😳

Love you behen❤️🤗

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: listmist

I missed this thread 😒

Belated happy birthday Shaheen🤗

Wishing you alot of happiness and good health❤️

You're the most sweetest person in this forum❤️ humesha aise hi raho❤️ love you❤️

P s nice thread mahi👍🏼

Ash..🤗

Thank you for the wishes.. Belated but most valuable one.. It really means a lot to me re Ash.. 😳

"Hum toh Bhai aise hai, aise rahenge"..😆 Don't worry main hamesha aise hi rahungi chahe laakh zamana badal jaya..🤗

Love you too bahut zyda re Ash behen..❤️🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rttr

Happy wala birthday Shaheen 🥳tum jeeyo hazaro saal, saal ke din ho pachas hazar 🤪may god give u long, healthy, happy life ❤️may your all wishes come true. Happy birthday once again 💐

Himanshi..🤗

Thank you so much behen.. Your wishes meant a lot to me… I am really happy and fondly proud to have such mesmerizing people in my life… 🤗😳

My behena, thank you once again re..

Love you too bahut zyada re Hima.. ❤️❤️🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RekaC

Happy Birthday to the most lovable person I know in the forum 🤗🥳❤️. SHAHEEN, you were the one who used to enlighten me on the usage of IF from the start like using no of Posts wisely to how to quote and reply people 😳

Found a caring sister here in you and always inspired by you in managing things

I am waiting for you to return soo soon with complete health and once again rock the forum ❤️

Your writings are the next thing I adore a lot. Have read them almost completely and No doubt that you are a very good writer ❤️

I wish on this beautiful day that you will be blessed with all the happiness you deserve and get well soon completely 💓 No words are coming in the mind, I just seriously want you to stay happy forever and keep loving Everyone as you always are ❣️

Rekha..🤗

Thank you so much for the valuable wishes behen.. This is a greatest treasure for me which I will cherish lifelong… I am fortunate enough to have you all in my life.. 

Rekha, you're the most sweetest and mature person of the forum behen..😊 Such a caring and lovable person whom everyone can interact with love and respect..❤️ The way you deal everything with calmness is highly commendable..👏 This is the one quality I have learnt from you..😊

I am not a good writer Rekha bas timepass ke liye kuch scribble karke story mein tabdeel kar dete hain..😆🤪 I am happy that you honored me as a writer.. Will try to write if I get time..😳

Rekha thanks once again for lovely heartfelt wishes and care.. Love you a lot re..❤️❤️🤗

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Wow its Shaheen birthday?😲

Came to BB forum after so many days and found this thread😆lucky me😆

Wish you a very happy birthday Shaheen🥳🥳

How are behen? Its been sooooo long😭I miss this forum and this BB family so much💔💔

hope you are having a wonderful time. May God always shower you with good health, happiness and success🤗

Stay blessed🤗

Such a cute and wonderful thread Earth ki nivasi❤️😍😍 me lubbes it😆

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97

First of all, I wholeheartedly thanks Mahi and Lali ma for all their efforts.

It is a highly beautiful thread Mahi. May God bless you both with abundant happiness.

My Kutty ma Wish you many more happy returns of the day.

Honestly, I had a lot to penn down here but after paying you a visit this morning, I don't know what to write. My words just fell short to be addressed here after seeing you in such a pathetic state.

I know this will be a shocking surprise to you but whenever you come back here it will be the most sweetest thing to you. This is the first time and the first place where there is a place created to wish you with surplus good wishes on your Birthday. I even know that you don't like to celebrate your birthday, you just don't want to mention it as a special day for very many reasons but I think I am blessed on this day as I got a true soulful friend like you. This our 14th year of Friendship and many more to come. People say friendships are fake and people keep changing but you're the one who stands tall as a symbol of friendship for 14yrs. You never let me down in any streams since the beginning. Everybody can make relationships but to protect and adore it, one should learn it from you. You're the one whom people can share their worries and queries without any doubt or second thought. I feel really worrisome to say that you always be the solution for everyone's miseries but none take or resolve your worries.

I am truly sad that I have to wish you here with your Nickname. How crucial and cruel the world has been to you that we can't even take your original name to wish you here ma. You're someone who's journey will embark us with unimaginative hallucinations on this wrathful life. You're the source of my happiness and positivity in life. I bet you're one of the most loveliest, genuine, honest, kind, loyal, caring and sweetest people I've seen in my entire 30yrs of life.

I thank you for making me introduce such a beautiful virtual world where I come to believe that actually there are good hearted people out there in the world too amidst all the cruelty we see together in your journey. It's one of the best places to share our happiness. This forum is the best thing that will happen to me in 2020.

You write stories and people love reading your stories on many different platforms. But trust me, your biographic story will beat them all once it's released all over India soon. Trust me it will change people's view of seeing things. Thanks for that blessed copy.

I have a lot to say but I couldn't do it at this juncture. Get well soon my Kiddo. I miss your company greatly now. Get well soon ma. May your Allah shower you with good health and happiness throughout your life.

Thank you all dear friends for loving such a sweet and kind personality. Thanks Mahi for this wonderful thread and taking your time for your friend. Thanks Lali ma.

Happy Birthday ma.

Akka..🤗

Thank you once again for all your wishes.. And it always meant a lot to me like anything... Always you wanna made and feel this day special na. Actually, it's special because of our friendship day akka. 14 year anniversary..🥳I always remember this day as our friendship day. But look you people made it different and made me highly emotional😭😭

Akka, I think you're praising me too much which I am not worthy off. I have no words to even reply you ka. I am fortunate to have to beside me everytime in all my tragedic walks of life..

It's God will that you should meet and engage with such wonderful souls here... I am just a mere cupid akka.

Aaaah!! My story.. What should I say about it.. Let it be hidden in thombs of my darkness..

Meet you soon akka.. My best wishes for your new beginnings🤗❤️

1183945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Munia..!!🤗

Thank you so much for your valuable and sweet wishes re behen.. TBH, you're one of the most fun loving, sweetest and the cutest person in the forum..😳

Munia, we never met but we need not meet people to get bonded.. It's pure bond tangled together with genuine hearts..❤️

I still remember, myself and Prit were the ones who interacted with you first and took you to EDT and we had a lot of fun out there.. Especially when Me, You, Shreya and Prit will team up against our ARC..😆😆 OMG, your reviews were the one which I cherished the most…🤣 I just loved the way you penned it down in a way which will bring a smile on everyone's face.. Those were the golden days of EDT na..😒🥺 I loved and love your comments like anything😃..Ab tum sab kahan chale gaye apna ghar chodh ke😲🤓?? Me missing you badly there…😭😭 Please visit the EDT often re behen.. Your presence is missing there badly.. Tussi jaldi chale aao..😭🤗

Gift??!! Isn't you and your friendship already a precious gift for me?? It's a gift which I am going to treasure and cherish for lifelong re Munia..😊🤗

Love you all bahut zyada.. Thank you for such wonderful wishes. ❤️❤️🤗

abb rulaogi kya shaheen.

I also love you a lot.... You welcomed me with open arms and i will always be thankful for that🤗

Achha tumhe meri reviews itne lasand hai

Sharma gayi mai toh ☺️

I don't write now a days... Because episodes fixed time pe nehi aate toh kaunsa wala epi kab likkhu samajh hi nehi aata but haan agar epi bohot bhayankar ho toh i try to write it as a joke so that sabko thoda break mile sarr patakne se.

Change is the only constant shaheen, change toh hoga, we should accept that but haan i can say that i will be your friend here always until you tell me, chali jao mujhe chhod kar, ajj se balki abhi se tumhare aur mere bich koi rishta nehi 🤭🤭

Thank you for reading my wish and giving me a more loving reply shaheen ❤️

I hope you stay healthy and happy.

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Happy birthday shah ❤️🤗🥳

May god bless you with whatever you wish for behena ❤️🤗

Love you immensely 😳 and miss your presence on this day 🥱 But I know you will come back with bang 😎

You are One of the most genuine and loveable person I have ever met ❤️ The one who thinks and pray good for the person who did bad to you... I adore and get angry for this same reason thinking how can one be so pure and stupid at the same time.! But that's you Shaheen... A unique soul 😎 You deserve the best behena ❤️ and the best will come soon 😉

We got introduced in the CC 😳 Me, Alexu, Mishti, octo and you used to chat a deep meaning about life and trust me I have learnt alot from that conversation.!

Then happened the serial writing 🤪 kya bakwaas kiya meine aur shre ne 🤣 we had a blast and thanks to you for the creative idea of serial writing ❤️That will remain special 🤗

Then you used to have fun of me and mahi real fight regarding bidu in EDT 🤣 such a genuine BIMA shipper 🤔 , our not so happened khayali pulao of BB story track and you roasting my poor ani 🥺💔 You have a special place in this BB forum and family ❤️🤗we all love you and miss you 😭

Come soon Shaheen ❤️❤️ our prayers are always with you ❤️ This too shall pass ⭐️

P.s Mahiiii❤️ my twinnie ❤️ thanks for making this wonderful bday thread 😳 This is awesome and amazing❤️

You are one piece 🤣 teri tarah koi nahi twinnie 🤗 kya banali tunne 😉 Tight hug to you 🤗 shah will be sooper happyyyyyy and emotional seeing this thread 🥳

Shit Pakadliya mujhe cake kaane waqt 🤔And the cake is yummmyyy *Gobble* 🤣

And this is you after party

Btw me and rimi not going to that bidu ki bar 🤔 we are going to Ani's study to see him ☺️which is next to the bar 😉🤣

Lalitha..🤗

You people made me so emotional re behen..😭 Thank you so much for your lovable wishes dear. I am going to treasure it for lifelong…😳 Already Akka have given a xerox hard copy of this thread when I was away from this forum..!!

I missed you all badly re..😭😭 That one month, was like a nightmare away from family, my work, my routine and my friends…💔 Genuinely speaking Lalitha, you're one of the most honest, welcoming, lovely and caring person of the forum… This forum and this BB family owes it to you to keep us United always.. Keep smiling always and spread happiness around..❤️ 😊

That CCs.. Always be our memorable chapters of this forum na.. Lockdown days were really fun yaar.. CC was our life na. Ghanto chat patarh baatein karte rehte thei.. We have spent some really good old golden days with Mishtu, Shreya, Alexia, Sujz, Octo, Prit, Bhagu and Shristi.. I missed those badly yaar Lalitha.. I wish we could relieve it.. 🥺💔

Serial Writing was the best memories of this forum.. Kya dinn thei woh aur tum kya Jaya bachan ki tarah adarsh maa bani thi behen…🤪🤣 that was really awesome and mind blowing.. Those were most fun loving days of the forum re.. We enjoyed it to the fullest..🤗

Ohh!! I missed you people's naughty and funny fights.. Whole Forumwasis used to enjoy you guy's gifs wala tashn..😆 Arrey, I am a loyal BiMa shipper behen.. #BiMa forever..🤪🤣🤣 Our khayali pulaavs are so costly ans Royal that makers can't afford for it.. That team Ani vs team anti Ani days were also unforgettable behen…🤣 such graceful days of this forum..

Thank you once again for your heartfelt words re Lalitha.. Love you behen bahut zyada..❤️❤️🤗

PS: Mahi has made this thread so beautiful.. I am really emotional seeing this thread today.. Sorry for the late replies.

Thank you all..!! 🤗